Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira (26086 Views)

Real Internet Money / What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? / I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by gametalk: 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
Good you started early but you are not making money. #JUSTASKING
TheNaijan:
I started way back as of 9th grade dude, and I'm not saying this just for the 'say'.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by chikeorji123(m): 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
Nmeri17:

u registered since 2007 and didn't make a single comment till benevolent/philantrophic afreeka's internet biz came up cheesy cheesy

Thanks. seen.

I don't have a modem so I want to know if I can buy mtn pc data like 250mb then connect my system thru my phone's hotspot. will it work??

it's possible..
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by chikeorji123(m): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
Nmeri17:

u registered since 2007 and didn't make a single comment till benevolent/philantrophic afreeka's internet biz came up cheesy cheesy

Thanks. seen.

I don't have a modem so I want to know if I can buy mtn pc data like 250mb then connect my system thru my phone's hotspot. will it work??

it's possible but the 250mb is small to be use on PC..
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by bosunjohns(m): 8:31am On Sep 08, 2014
macodollar: Oga, I dey hale o. The hustle continues.

Meanwhile secure your car against vandalism, install an Original CrossTiger Car Security and Alarm System in your car and sleep with both eyes closed.

Price: #7000
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by uzomina: 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
Am interesting send me your number.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
[deleted]
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
[deleted]
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Kul3ger(m): 12:01am On Sep 10, 2014
Big thanks to Afreekah n all for your efforts so far....pls anytime i try to upload an image on my new fiverr account my Mozilla Firefox crashes cry i have tried again and again, all to no avail..Tried other browsers, but could even get the 'Browse' link to click on...pls has anyone encountered same/has any remedy thanks. wishin us all success
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by tonytony208(m): 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
Nmeri17:

Thanks. seen.

it will work. I am using my Nokia expressmusic as modem via Nokia PC suite. I however subscribe for etisalat 1G for 1500 naira.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Mftivi: 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
op please continue naa
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by wapfire: 12:04am On Sep 12, 2014
if you want to use glo Bis on your Samsung phone call or add me on whatsap using 08126609722
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Olusanya333(m): 8:43am On Sep 14, 2014
Abeg OP i don sign up 4 peoplehour nd Seoclerks na paypal hm remain.Shey if i open bank account 4 Union ban it go do am
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by wellsaid(m): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2014
Add value to yourself by learning a new skill. Secure your future and make money limitlessly.

https://www.nairaland.com/1901429/acquire-valuable-skill-cheap-make

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by FlexyGy(m): 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by U4ure: 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
Oga afreekah na waoo I have not see the trend for someday now. Let no one kill ur spirit we are solidly behind you.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by U4ure: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
How to deliver a gig order to your customer for example if you are selling designing gig, tweeter follower gig, article writing gig and so on.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Olusanya333(m): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
OP abeg no vex oo ,how do i sell on peopleperhour
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by edogho(m): 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
U4ure: How to deliver a gig order to your customer for example if you are selling designing gig, tweeter follower gig, article writing gig and so on.
bro afreekah. pls naw. how does one deliver gigs on pph after buying from seoclerks? just got me africard today and wants to start o. pls answer...
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by dazekid(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
edogho: bro afreekah. pls naw. how does one deliver gigs on pph after buying from seoclerks? just got me africard today and wants to start o. pls answer...

Ok..lemme help you guys out..To deliver your order,for something such as an ebook cover, download the design delivered by your outsource freelancer then upload it to your client.You should easily see a button tagged "deliver" or similar,depending on the site you use.You should also add a description of what "you" have done.
For other jobs like search enginge submission and other SEO services and things like solo ads,you should take screenshots of what you're doing for the client anf upload them as proof..I use pickpic for my screenshots and simple images..
As far as submitting credentials on PPH goes,you can take a screenshot of your elance or freelancer skills certifications..This was what I did and by virtue of my test scores,PPH ranked me as an expert in my job categories(SEO,social media marketing,facebook marketing,email marketing and video animation).
So if you are smart and have some skills,take the specified tests on elance and freelancer and make sure to pass them well and you don't need to use any of your real-life documents especially if you are using a fake name.
Note:Freelancer skill tests cost a minimum of $5..Elance skill tests are free to take..
In the case of both,you are very likely to fail if you don't know stuff about the skills..

If you can't pass the tests though,I can help you take them..All my test results come in at top 30% on elance and odesk and above 90% on freelancer...I am also ranked second in oDesk' as freelancer readiness test out of ove 4,000.000 test takers..
I can only take a test for you if you plan to outsource your jobs.If you plan to do them yourself,I cannot help you because I cannot emcourage mediocrity.
Thanks,
Daze.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by U4ure: 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
Am little bit confuse in registry in seoclerks where it say input your skill I try to put designing and programming but it keep on rejecting that my character shouldn't be more than 15 I don't really understand what dis mean. Pls can you explain with axample?
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by DOG2EART: 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
I DE FAR BEHIND HOW I FIT TO CATCH UP WT ODAS ABEG. HOW DO I MEET UP IS IT SEMINARS OR WHAT PLS SOMBODY ENLIGHTEN ME PLS. WHERE ARE D SEMINAS TAKING PLACE ETC
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Kul3ger(m): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
please someone help me out, i cant register on PeoplePerHour it keeps telling me that i have been banned. Anyone experiencing same?
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by davidugotex(m): 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
G12:

Hopefully soon boss. I have not been very active because I am working on my next kindle book to be published soon.

Hope to finish it this week.

For those having issues uploading certificate, personally I used my HSE E-learning course certificate. If you have something similar, you can use it.

My guy please, I need your help on Amazon Kindle, how do I format my book to kindle formats in order to upload it?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by IRIENBOY(m): 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
I am good to go.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by SaintMog(m): 1:16am On Oct 04, 2014
interested, send your phone number and email address to icnwachukwu40@yahoo.com. God bless u.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by auxanocash(m): 3:06am On Oct 04, 2014
davidugotex:

My guy please, I need your help on Amazon Kindle, how do I format my book to kindle formats in order to upload it?
Thanks in advance.

just go and upload on Amazon if you have an account. When filling the necessary details of your book, they will allow you to upload in .doc or .pdf format. their system will convert it to kindle automatically for you. in short it will make your book available in different kindle format.
you can create a kindle account at http://kdp.amazon.com

hope that helps
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by CHOGON1: 4:53am On Oct 04, 2014
Dealing with Bed Bugs in Nigeria?
CHOGON FACILITIES SERVICES LTD has free bed bug treatment tricks that will help you get rid of bed bugs and save thousands of naira.

When it comes to bed bug treatments there are many products that work and many that simply don’t which is why this post outlines the solutions and some basic facts
Save Yourself Months of Suffering from Bedbug

With bed bugs you will want to order products immediately as it can take weeks if not months to book an exterminator that knows how to eradicate bedbugs, and once you do you may already have an advanced case which will be harder to treat.

I am sorry to have to tell you this, but you are on your own!. What I mean is that nobody can share the horrors of bed bugs with you… even if they wanted to. The next best thing is to find those people who have been there and are willing to help.

You can be spending thousands of naira on pesticides in hope that one day they actually work or you can use bed bug treatments that are cheap and effective.
This will allow you to completely get rid of the bed bugs and you will be able to finally sleep again without itching and worrying about being bitten while you sleep! The bed bugs and the bites will be gone for good…

Long Story Short: Call CHOGON FACILITIES FUMIGATION Team today and some bed bug bully and you will be bed bug free the quick inexpensive way. This will save you thousands of naira and sleepless night may have caused you! Get both you will thank me later!

Other special services includes;

Professional janitorial cleaning
Post Construction cleaning
industrial cleaning
B: Anti Snake fumigation
Anti scorpion fumigation
Rats and Rodents etc..

For more details
+2348072292381
info@chogonfacilities.com
www.chogonfacilities.com
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by CHOGON1: 5:01am On Oct 04, 2014
Professional Cleaning / Janitorial Services And Fumigation/pest Control In Lagos by CHOGON1: 10:54am On Oct 03
CHOGON FACILITIES CLEANING SERVICES .

‘We offer great services at a very affordable price’

We thus offer the following services.
1. Janitorial cleaning service
2. Periodic specialty cleaning for homes and offices
3. Pre & Post construction/moving – in cleaning
4. Rest room/ environmental maintenance
5. Refuse collection/sewage management and disposal services
6. Curtain wall aluminum profiles/ window cleaning
7. Carpet/upholstery treatment and rug cleaning / vacuum services
8. Executive Housekeeping
9. Fumigation and pest control for bedbugs, cockroaches , mosquitoes, snakes, scorpions, bird-mites

Janitorial Cleaning Service Scope

1. Floor Cleaning and maintenance, floor restoration: marbles restoration, granites, terrazzo
2. Vacuuming of all carpeted area
3. Dusting and cleaning of all furniture, fittings and offices utensils.
4. Sanitization of all restroom.
5. Emptying and washing of all window blinds
6. Cleaning of window/glass blind and frames
7. Polishing of all office furniture
8. Removal of cobwebs
9. General cleaning of surrounding and car pack areas.
10. Degreasing of generator house area.
11. IT equipping cleaning
12. Suspended Ceiling Cleaning Etc.

PERIODIC SPECIALITY CLEANING SERVICE SCOPE

1. Floor care/treatment stripping and scrubbing
2. Stripping of floors, with much concentration of high traffic area using scrubbing machine with stripper and other appropriate chemicals.
3. Scrubbing of all edges, skirting, and staircase to obtain the desired clean result on all floor surface area.
4. Polishing and buffing of all floor with high speed buffers and burnishes
5. Sealing and coating of polish on all hard floor(as required)
6. HARD FLOOR RESTORATION : CERAMIC TILES, MARBLES, GRANITES,TERRAZZO
i. Rejuvenation of all hard floors
ii. Floor honing such as marble, granite and terrazzo
iii. Parquet Floor Treatment and Maintenance

7. CARPET AND UPHOLSTERY TREATMENT
i. Vacuuming of all carpet and rugs
ii. Steam cleaning of all carpets, rugs and upholstery using the appropriate steam cleaning machine and chemical.
iii. Spot cleaning and removal of stain on all carpets, rugs and upholstery.

8. Cleaning of reflective glass and partitions
9. Windows cleaning using squeegee and win wash with appropriate chemical
10. Polishing of anodized partitions
11. Chrome clean and polish
12. Façade cleaning
13. Road Sweeping
14. Cladding Cleaning
15. Brick Cleaning
16. Site Cabin Cleaning
17. High level Cleaning
18. Paint boot cleaning
19. Building ventilation cleaning. Etc

PRE AND POST CONSTRUCTION/MOVING- IN CLEANING.
- General detailed cleaning exercise done before and after pre-occupation of tenants in homes or offices.

D. FUMIGATION AND PEST CONTROL EXERCISE
- pyrettrial residual dusting of building
- Spraying and mist fogging
- Larviciding and deratization of entire site and surrounding area
E. HOME MAID CLEANING SERVICE
- Our professional maid service cleaning in residence on a call out or regular scheduled basis will guarantee peaceful and convivial atmosphere for healthy living.
We provide these services each time we are in your home:
- Each room will be thoroughly cleaned, dusted and vacuumed using professional cleaning products and equipments.
- All kitchen appliances, cabinets, tables and chairs will be cleaned and counters, sinks and backsplashes will be scrubbed and sanitized.
- Your bathroom area will positively shine after we’ve cleaned and disinfected tile walls, bath tubs, showers, sinks and cabinets. The floor and tile walls will be washed, scrubbed and chrome polished.
-And then in your bedroom, linens will be changed, and furniture’s cleaned and dusted heavy knick – knack areas dusted, cobwebs removed, all accessible floor area swept and mopped, with every other thing in place for a peaceful living experience. What a joy this will bring to your family to see your home sparkling each time we visit.

For more details please contact CHOGON FACILITIES SERVICES LTD
+2348072292381
10 Diya Street Gbagada –Lagos Nigeria
info@chogonfacilities.com
www.chogonfacilities.com
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by U4ure: 7:20am On Oct 04, 2014
Oga do I need to change my identity to USA before I can receive good order on fiverr? How do I go abt it?
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by HAkorehdeh(m): 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2014
U4ure:
Oga do I need to change my identity to USA before I can receive good order on fiverr? How do I go abt it?
https://www.nairaland.com/1837497/various-ways-making-money-online/1 The Guy is Really trying
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by davidugotex(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ok, thanks. I will check it out.

auxanocash:

just go and upload on Amazon if you have an account. When filling the necessary details of your book, they will allow you to upload in .doc or .pdf format. their system will convert it to kindle automatically for you. in short it will make your book available in different kindle format.
you can create a kindle account at http://kdp.amazon.com

hope that helps

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria / Fake 1000 Naira Note From Zenith Bank, Dutse Alhaji Branch In Abuja / Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.