Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira (26074 Views)

Real Internet Money / What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? / I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 9:51am On Jul 14, 2015
Anyone making progress ? Am around for online support. . .
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by akashi01(m): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
afreekah:
brother please drop your number or email me at teftech01@gmail.com
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Excelboi(m): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
afreekah:
Bros on PPH, this postal code of a thing is giving me headache. Have tried the right popstal code for my location (kano) which is 700xxx, still yet its telling me it is invalid.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
akashi01:
brother please drop your number or email me at teftech01@gmail.com

How about tackling all questions you might have on the forum ? Someone else might be having same and besides, others would benefits also.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
Excelboi:
Bros on PPH, this postal code of a thing is giving me headache. Have tried the right popstal code for my location (kano) which is 700xxx, still yet its telling me it is invalid.

Our postal codes don't work just like other developed states. Would be better if you sign up as a Nigerian living in either UK or USA or even UAE. Meanwhile, you need to change your IP to that location chosen.

You can sign up as a Nigerian living in the US, in this case, if any issue arises and you were asked any identities, it would be very easy to upload any of your Naija ID's for them.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Folayinka: 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
Great work bro. Keep it up.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by akashi01(m): 12:06am On Jul 15, 2015
afreekah:

How about tackling all questions you might have on the forum ? Someone else might be having same and besides, others would benefits also.
how do we then withdraw/receive the money since we can't withdraw with paypal
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 11:26am On Jul 16, 2015
akashi01:
how do we then withdraw/receive the money since we can't withdraw with paypal

Not a problem. There are many trusted Nigerians that would help withdraw from the platform and pay you in Naira. legalwealth is one of them.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Catalyst007(m): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
afreekah:

You dont need to get this twisted boss !! SEOClerks serves as your suppliers base whenever someone order your hourlies on PeoplePerHour Using what you just purchased as a case study, its $1 on SEOClerks but we will be selling as high as $49 on PeoplePerHour, so we only go to SEOClerks to purchase only when we get orders on PPH (PeoplePerHour)

As regard your 2nd question, PPH will only tells you to upload certificate when you are about to post stuffs for sales (hourlies). During registration, just copy and paste the url sent to your inbox and get your email verified. After this, log on to your dashboard and act as if you want to post hourlies (gigs ) , there they will tell you that you need to upload certificate for your portfolio.

NOT POSSIBLE, WE CANT WITHDRAW/RECEIVE PAYMENT WITH NIGERIA PAYPAL ACCOUNT PRESENTLY IRRESPECTIVE OF BANK ACCOUNT YOU INTEGRATE.

THE BEST ALTERNATIVE IS PAYONEER : thank me later: http://top-epaymentsystems..com
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Catalyst007(m): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
afreekah:

Our postal codes don't work just like other developed states. Would be better if you sign up as a Nigerian living in either UK or USA or even UAE. Meanwhile, you need to change your IP to that location chosen.

You can sign up as a Nigerian living in the US, in this case, if any issue arises and you were asked any identities, it would be very easy to upload any of your Naija ID's for them.

CLICK HERE BROS:

www.nigeriapostcodes.com/
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by legalwealth(m): 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
afreekah:

Not a problem. There are many trusted Nigerians that would help withdraw from the platform and pay you in Naira. legalwealth is one of them.

Thanks for the mention!He/she can contact me via info@ijamsolution.com
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by G12(m): 9:11am On Aug 27, 2015
WoW! Greetings everyone.

Been a long time and didn't know this thread is still here.

I got distracted from this stuff with some real life activities and just forgot to come back until now.

Well, doing well on Fiverr right now.

There is money online, you guys just need to follow lessons, do more research, stay focused and take actions.

God bless OP. I applied the ideas I got here eslewhere and they actually helped.

1 Like

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by dataland: 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
G12:
WoW! Greetings everyone.

Been a long time and didn't know this thread is still here.

I got distracted from this stuff with some real life activities and just forgot to come back until now.

Well, doing well on Fiverr right now.

There is money online, you guys just need to follow lessons, do more research, stay focused and take actions.

God bless OP. I applied the ideas I got here eslewhere and they actually helped.

Help moi
Ma fiverr gig has no sale
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Lipso: 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
OP; You are a great teacher. God Bless you abundantly.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by hahn(m): 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
afreekah:

Just wait and lets see confirmation from 1 or 2 more Nairalanders !! Happy Sunday

Chairmo! Abeg, what zip code did you use on PPH? I have been trying this thing since yesterday but it keeps rejecting my zip code. And I have confirmed the zip code online already. Thanks
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Ojskillz(m): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hello house, I just visited this wonderful thread. Big thanks to you op @Afreekah. I have been verified on seoclerks, peopleperhour and fiverr. But with paypal, my issue is the postal code. It keeps telling me I've missed something or filled incorrect info. What postal code did you guys here in lagos use? Mine is 101282 according to nipost. Pls I need answers asap so I can start posting hourlings and gigs. Thanks.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by ibroxworl1(m): 11:05am On Jul 17, 2016
Let the thread continue
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by AMI3(m): 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
the SEOclerks.io site is not working.
please is there any body who has register? should elp
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by stanleyalpacino(m): 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
afreekah:
UPDATE

Apology: Promised 8:30pm but slept off due to the day stress

Our mission here is to be reselling SEO Services, Social Media Services and other Social Signal Services. Believe me, thousands of dollars are waiting for you in this industry.

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services are in high demand on the Internet. Many users come online looking for cheap backlinks or an affordable way to rank their websites or their client’s websites. Backlinks, directory submissions, backlink indexing, blog comments, article submissions and search engine submission are all things that are highly searched and purchased online. Don’t be overwhelmed by the amount of competition in this category. You can still make decent coin reselling these services.Likewise Social Media services, a lot of people come online looking to boost their Twitter followers or get more Facebook likes and shares on their website.

To do this, you will need a supplier. To find a supplier, I recommend SEOClerks.io . There are many other ways to find a supplier or a service to resell, but I find SEOClerks to be the simplest and easiest.

SEOClerks is a site much like Fiverr. You can find all kinds of services for as little as $1. The plan is to look for great $1 SEO services and resell them anywhere on the Internet as high $99. So, go ahead and create an account on SEOClerks.io by clicking “Sign Up” on the upper-right hand corner of the page.

. . . to be continued ! Please let me know when done so we can proceed.

Boss i tried to register on the site but I keep getting "error loading page"
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by stanleyalpacino(m): 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
afreekah:

Once you purchase online , paypal will deduct the money from your UBA africard direct. No need to fund accounts. . .

Boss the seoclerks.io is not working
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by grvvash: 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fake 1000 Naira Note From Zenith Bank, Dutse Alhaji Branch In Abuja / Ecobank Wants Court To Declare Oba Otudeko Bankrupt Over Indebtedness / ShopRite Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.