Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

How To Know When A Man Loves You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know When A Man Loves You (36646 Views)

When A Man Loves A Woman.......... / How To Know When A Man Loves You. / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by forbidden5(m): 5:39pm On May 12, 2008
Please my people,

Love hurts especially with the wrong girl. The most important thing is if this person you want to do all these for would love you back.

Celine Dion in her song siad "Cant hide, cant stop cant resist when the wrong one loves you back"

We would fall for the wrong person just because they love back
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by dadsgal(f): 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2008
nice,lovely.
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by dumodust(m): 12:53am On Oct 08, 2008
Da hitler is my only guy on dis forum.theory of evolution cant be wrong.sex not love is d only thing that has lasted through out d ages,up d ladder from microbes to man.if u c a guy hustling 4 pay&possesions,d reward of sex is at d end of it.so ladies,i'm sorry to say dat either all ur 'in love' guys are ur purely gaming u or they have contravened all laws&are just plain stupid.just look at the initial posts in dis thread.all outrageous cept for da hitler.tales of suffering drooling men.he loves me/he loves me not tales, C dem trying to convince their confused souls.shame
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by outlaws(m): 10:15am On Oct 08, 2008
cool

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by adeolly(f): 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2008
* If he wants to talk to you all the time
* If you turn around and you catch him looking at you
* If he starts acting nicer when you are around him
* if he says "yes" to all the things you ask him to do
* if he treats you differently than others
* If he looks at you a lot everytime you smile
* if he acts immaturely around u, like playful flirting, poking, teasing.
* If he seems to always want to hang out with you
* if he gets closer with a body part/he tries to touch you
* If he tries to make you laugh
* if he tries to copy you
* If he constantly calls you
if he goes out of his way to talk to you
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by bettes(f): 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2008
when a man loves a woman-he cant keep his mind on nothing else,he'll trade the world for the good thing his found
-if she is bad he cant see it,she can do no wrong ,turn his back on his bestfriend if he puts her down
-spend his very last dime, trying to hold on to what he needs
-he'll give all his comfort,sleep out in the rain if she says thats the way it ought to be
-deep down in his soul,she can bring him such misery
-if she is playing him for a fool,loving eyes can never see

-MICHEAL BOLTON

1 Like

Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by bridget007(f): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2008
@Bettes not Michael Boulton, its from 1950's its Percy Sledge, but I get your point!

I think you know when a guy truly loves you when he will always be there to help you out, you know you can trust him and rely on him, know he would never do anything to make you feel bad
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by bettes(f): 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2008
bridget007:

@Bettes not Michael Boulton, its from 1950's its Percy Sledge, but I get your point!

I think you know when a guy truly loves you when he will always be there to help you out, you know you can trust him and rely on him, know he would never do anything to make you feel bad

[color=#990000][/color]

Percy Sledge actually started his career in 1966 ,but thanks a bunch anyways. grin grin grin
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by nmadi(f): 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2008
When he loves you despite you not deserving the love, when he loves you like Christ loved us even when we were yet sinner Christ died for us. When he dont demand for sex when you are not married but loves to see you every day and cant stay without seeing your pretty face as he calls it.
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by joker1976(f): 12:47am On Oct 21, 2008
I'm not sure how to use this system correctly. This post is for the user SuNnChNn. On August 18th you posted a message in regards to getting rid of black spots on the face. Your advice was to use kerosene + black soap + honey, but you did not say how to mix the combination together. I was wondering if you can elaborate on the instructions please. Below is my personal email address where you can respond to.

Thanks in Advance
[k_nicole76@yahoo.com]
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by bdaf(m): 9:14am On Oct 21, 2008

you know a guy that a lady by:
*the way he talks to her, just cool, during off periods. barks at her, when something is wrong
and say sorry ae quick as possible.

*buy her he tut is nice to her
*talks about his family to her (exception to very important family issues)
*always on the listening side when with her
*show a little of possessiveness,
*a little of jealousy
*call her any time of the day (must not necessarily be bedtime)
*talks about her to his family
*takes her to see his family (especially his mother-for her contest)
*takes her out to fun-related places
*takes her to restaurants

****anything a man can do for himself, same he applies to his lady***
both becoming fans of a particular football club

great chelsea fans

above all
those things listed above
can still be done by a lady that love her man
very much.
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by Angolobabe(f): 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2008
when he can't live without u
when he is there for u,in good and bad times
when he takes care of ur needs.
when his proud of being with u to his friends and family
when his a  little jealous
when he listens to u and takes ur side
when u comes first in his life
when he calls u anytime of the day just to know how u are .
etc
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by cooldud62: 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2008
He calls your name while making love to other women,
thats the only way to know he loves you,
a pity you wont be there to hear that grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by joker1976(f): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2008
I cant figure out how to retrieve my replies. If this message reaches SuNnChNn any time soon, please send me the information in regards to how to mix the kerosene, black soap, and homey together to my personal email @ k_nicole76@yahoo.com because I cant figure out how to work this system, Thanks!
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by JazzyJ(f): 4:41am On Oct 22, 2008
#1  he washes your clothes for you when he knows u r busy studying or working

#2  he works together with you when it comes to doing the house chores like one day he just goes to the                     kitchen, picks up the broom n sweeps the house while u were washing the bathroom

#3  he finishes the food you cook even tho it tastes bad and still tells you that you impressed him (and u knw that it was bad i mean real bad)

#4  he is always there to talk to you and comfort you when your own family hurts you

#5  he sits back and watch you try to fight for your right when it comes to your frenz, but when he sees you can't do it, he goes up to the girl n try settle the problem for you without you knowing he did so.

#6  he calls you and asks where r u? u say u r with a guy fren or u have gone clubbing or for a party, he says "ok, enjoy yourself take care n be good". then he waits for you until you get back juz to know you r doin fine or u r safe even tho it is 5 in the morning(he did not sleep the whole nyt waiting up for you)

#7  he does not lay a hand on you or raise his hands on you because he respects you as a lady

#8  he remembers all your family members birthdate n wishes them on time from your mum to your godmum to your sisters

#9  he just walks away when ever you guys have a misunderstanding or a fight because he wants to get himself before he talks it over with you(to make sure he does not lay his hand on you)

#10 he says that he wont be the one to leave you but you will be the one to leave him one day(when he says that, know deep down he will NEVER leave you so DO NOT EVER leave him)

#11 he will go home n think bout his mistakes, n wen he realises he made a mistake, he calls you ryt away or msges u instantly to say sorry. if u made a mistake, he always and constantly naggs at you to make sure u change to be a better person in future

#12 he appreciates everything you do for him even tho is sumthing so tiny like downloading his favourite songs n burning them on a CD for him

#13 he does not take you for granted

#14 he follows you to your family house for Christmas(and not drinking n enjoying wif his frenz)

#15 he nvr listens to what his frenz has to say about you or wut oda guys say bout you, he will alwis ask you first to confirm b4 getting angry at you (even tho his frenz tell him you were out with anoda guy [which is a lie] )

#16 he goes n cooks sumtyms n makes you go to the room n relax for the day

#17 he knows when he shud clean the house without being told(when u r sick, or pregnant or juz given birth)

#18 he can stand the whole day following you while you go shopping(and does not complaint but even asks you to try more then one suit)

#19 he respects your point of view about his negative sides and amends them(unlike oda nigerian guys who nvr take a word frm a girl about their negative sides instead they say "c'mon shattap"wink

#20 you see he is sincere in everything he does, his family accepts you, your family adores him, n he tells you even tho your own family hates you, he will alwiz love you

**i have gone tru all this so i knw it is real love
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by smurf(f): 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2008
He'll show it wiff every ounce of his being, I know thats some deep stuff, but its the fact kiss kiss
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by chisimdi(f): 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2008
smurf:

He'll show it wiff every ounce of his being, I know thats some deep stuff, but its the fact kiss kiss
u b luvinga oo lol nuttin do u grin grin grin
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by smurf(f): 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2008
chisimdi:

u b luvinga oo lol nuttin do u grin grin grin

yes oh, nothing do us jor baby gurlie, grin grin grin grin grin grin these fellas need to be told whats up, kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by Sije(m): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2008
Most guys are usauly very unstable around d girl they truely luv. May be dey would want to say some thing but d words wont com out, he automatically starts 2 stama, if the word manages 2 com out, its all monble jombo: this might make d girl laugh & n turn confuses d guy. / he secretly admires d girl and turns away imdiately she looks he way. / he trys 2 b organise but instead bcoms dis-orgnised( n her prsence). / he would defend her n her absence.
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by rubbiee(f): 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2008
men are dangerous,u cnt rily tel if dey luv u d same man who tels u u are d only one he has probably has like ten other girls who he tells d same thing.men are just too deceptive in nature
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by squeaky(f): 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2008
well 4me i'l say that a good sign to know when a man loves you is if he appreciates you and note that ;Dhe doesnt always hav to say he loves you but by the things he does and i dnt mean always payin bills oh. kiss
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by jibbygirl(f): 2:01am On Dec 11, 2008
It takes God to know if a guy genuinely love so cos there are terrible players out there that do more than all listed and tell do have it for u at all.
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by royalyinx(m): 8:00am On Jan 04, 2009
Well i guess you just know and you have that conviction in your heart
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by Igwe9(m): 7:55pm On May 11, 2009
squeaky:

well 4me i'l say that a good sign to know when a man loves you is if he appreciates you and note that ;Dhe doesnt always hav to say he loves you but by the things he does and i dnt mean always payin bills oh. kiss
Hey sister! where have you been? smiley
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by UyiIredia(m): 9:11pm On May 11, 2009
JazzyJ:

#1  he washes your clothes for you when he knows u r busy studying or working
#2  he works together with you when it comes to doing the house chores like one day he just goes to the                     kitchen, picks up the broom n sweeps the house while u were washing the bathroom
#3  he finishes the food you cook even tho it tastes bad and still tells you that you impressed him (and u knw that it was bad i mean real bad)
#4  he is always there to talk to you and comfort you when your own family hurts you
#5  he sits back and watch you try to fight for your right when it comes to your frenz, but when he sees you can't do it, he goes up to the girl n try settle the problem for you without you knowing he did so.
#6  he calls you and asks where r u? u say u r with a guy fren or u have gone clubbing or for a party, he says "ok, enjoy yourself take care n be good". then he waits for you until you get back juz to know you r doin fine or u r safe even tho it is 5 in the morning(he did not sleep the whole nyt waiting up for you)
#7  he does not lay a hand on you or raise his hands on you because he respects you as a lady

[center]2 much of diego and paloma[/center]

#8  he remembers all your family members birthdate n wishes them on time from your mum to your godmum to your sisters
#9  he just walks away when ever you guys have a misunderstanding or a fight because he wants to get himself before he talks it over with you(to make sure he does not lay his hand on you)
#10 he says that he wont be the one to leave you but you will be the one to leave him one day(when he says that, know deep down he will NEVER leave you so DO NOT EVER leave him) What's this guy thinkin' undecided
#11 he will go home n think bout his mistakes, n wen he realises he made a mistake, he calls you ryt away or msges u instantly to say sorry. if u made a mistake, he always and constantly naggs at you to make sure u change to be a better person in future MEN in da house get ready 2 hav ur well earn'd bucks suck'd up  cry
#12 he appreciates everything you do for him even tho is sumthing so tiny like downloading his favourite songs n burning them on a CD for him
#13 he does not take you for granted DAT's preety much obvious
#14 he follows you to your family house for Christmas(and not drinking n enjoying wif his frenz)
#15 he nvr listens to what his frenz has to say about you or wut oda guys say bout you, he will alwis ask you first to confirm b4 getting angry at you (even tho his frenz tell him you were out with anoda guy [which is a lie] )
#16 he goes n cooks sumtyms n makes you go to the room n relax for the day
#17 he knows when he shud clean the house without being told(when u r sick, or pregnant or juz given birth)
   Probably shld includ wenever his babe is on her, ummmmmmmmmm period undecided undecided
#19 he respects your point of view about his negative sides and amends them(unlike oda nigerian guys who nvr take a word frm a girl about their negative sides instead they say "c'mon shattap"wink
#20 you see he is sincere in everything he does, his family accepts you, your family adores him, n he tells you even tho your own family hates you, he will alwiz love you
pretty long list 2 describe someone in love  undecided undecided

#18 he can stand the whole day following you while you go shopping(and does not complaint but even asks you to try more then one suit)
now this is highhhhhhhhhhhhly unacceptable  angry angry angry. such a man needs 2 get his priorities in order.
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by sistawoman: 9:36pm On May 11, 2009
When he beggs to know your charm maker grin
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by kingchild(m): 11:51am On Sep 10, 2009
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You
« #14 on: July 26, 2006, 11:19 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If he beats you to a bloody pulp for the smallest mistake, he loves you.
If he "interrogates" you about your whereabouts even when you have yet to leave the house.
If he calls your friends and asks them pop quiz questions about you.
If he accuses you of getting "fat" then proceeds to put you on a water only diet.
If he just has sex with you without asking for permission.
If he throws punches at you like he does to his buddies.
If he demands you go and hide inside the room whenever guests are around.
If he tells you that the beating you just received was for you own good.
If he follows you around in an un-marked car.
If he gets upset whenever you look at or another man looks at you.
If he is suspicious about you having an affair with your 3 month old son.

All of the above are signs of love. Albeit, not the type of love you might want.
i think the hitler has said just everything.
babygal those are the real signs.
one love. incase yopu want to feel it practically call me.
07030878612 or
God bless u.

Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by spikalo: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2009
A man really loves u when he stays and cuddles after sex, Cos trust me, no P*ssy is dat great, words from the wise, hehe
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by baussy(f): 12:06am On Jun 04, 2010
Dnt think it's dat easy to knw cos some guyz can do all the right things and still end up breaking ur heart so pray 2 God 4 guidiance wink
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by kayles: 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
babe1: You know a guy loves you when he marries you. Amen!
@babe1. I pity u my dear. A lot of men wld get married to a nice gal just to be sure they can av a cool home and in return their wives are like doormat or dumpster. Being a man cld be demanding, some ladies want u to be dis African mentality kinda guy- i mean autocratic. While others want a romantic, understanding and egalitarian kinda guy. So u feel d dilemma?
How do u even know a girl really loves you, cos some ladies just wanna leave their fathers house, so they'll just try to be in └♡̨̐√ƺ but the fact is she isn't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Makes Daughter Of A Pastor Abort Her 4 Months Pregnancy / Lady Buys Her Boyfriend 30 Gifts To Celebrate His 30th Birthday (Photos) / Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.