Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

How To Know When A Man Loves You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know When A Man Loves You (36775 Views)

When A Man Loves A Woman.......... / How To Know When A Man Loves You. / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by Alos: 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2007
@ Toplass

I Agree with U my dear.
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by Emad(f): 9:36am On Sep 14, 2007
i think u know by the way he looks into your eyes, the way his eyes hold yours , eyes dont lie its written all in there
wink wink
why do i feel as if i have never seen this before sad
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by ursie(f): 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2007
when he tells you he'll make do with romance if you're of the opinion that sex is not on your list 'for now'
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by showstopa: 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2007
hi iice
i wanna ask u stuff
u ready for me
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by MrInfo1(m): 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2007
While he jerks off, he thinks about u wink
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by holythug(m): 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2007
u ll neva knw

cos u ll wont knw when he has it for u or for something u gat

tink bout it, for me i doubt if true love exist. . . but i ll try to find out
grin grin grin
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by EmekaNaija(m): 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2007
Ladies,
I think the only way to know if a guy loves you is by looking into his eyes. Our eyes do not lie.

It is even hard to read the eyes, so what you need to know is if your man respects you. I think respect is more important than love because most men can "fall in love" with different people each week.
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2007
EmekaNaija:

Ladies,
I think the only way to know if a guy loves you is by looking into his eyes. Our eyes do not lie.

Oh please. Eyin olojukokoro jati jati
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

LMAO

@topic
hmmmm. . . when he acts like he loves you. . .action is better than words. when he acts it, not just saying it tongue
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by EmekaNaija(m): 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2007
@Thiefofhearts

Dont seem to understand what that means.
I dont expect you to agree with me though. I simply replied to the post.
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by seuniyanda: 11:46am On Dec 28, 2007
see guys i can let it slip out of my mouth, how you can know if a guy loves you, shhhhshsh!!!!!!!!! guys must not hear it ladies or else they will think I betray them, but there is a condition!!!, the condition is this if you want to know it , reply to this. Remember it is a sexcret
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by holythug(m): 8:04am On Dec 29, 2007
abeg. . . as i study love is said to be unfinishing but d love we av on earth as expiry date(s)
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by ellapie(f): 5:42am On Dec 30, 2007
you know a man that loves u wen(1) he tries to always make you remember how far youve gone with him,He always want to go anywhere with you,takes you to the family and facing the consequences,gives u attension all the time,cries weneva u cry(sheding real tears),tells u about ur future with him and the kids,buys u gifts no matter how small it is,never hide his feelings and always make u understand how he feels wen he cant take u to places,talks about getting married to u and always want you to understand dat he can work hard to make money and make you comfortable,always scared wen you want to go out without him.wants to reassure you how much he loves you by saying things like, lets take oat,
All these are my own personal xperience but yesterday being 29th of decembered,i cried away my eyes cos all these things are disappearind one by one.he has proposed to me and have seen my parents but i dont see those things again.so men,u cannot understand them,everything is prayers but for me,marriage is not the issue,the issue is that love and care that makes your heart melt away.dats wat i need.hope i have gone a long way in helping out with ur question?>caio
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by samsondavi(m): 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2007
he ladies in the room without deceiving ourself, you can't really know when guy love you until he make love with you. without these he can go any mile because of you. Just kepp your yourself.
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by almondjoy(f): 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2008
He tells you, shows it, proves it, tests it, confirms it, modifies it, rectifies it, consolidates it and canonizes it so that you absolutely have no doubt in your mind that he loves you. cool

When he loves you, you definitely know because that kind of love has no hiding place. It glows even in the dark!!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2008
almondjoy:

He tells you, shows it, proves it, tests it, confirms it, modifies it, rectifies it, consolidates it and canonizes it so that you absolutely have no doubt in your mind that he loves you. cool

When he loves you, you definitely know because that kind of love has no hiding place. It glows even in the dark!!!!
word!! cheesy
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by seuniyanda: 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2008
see
almondjoy:

ellapie:

you know a man that loves u when(1) he tries to always make you remember how far youve gone with him,He always want to go anywhere with you,takes you to the family and facing the consequences,gives u attension all the time,cries weneva u cry(sheding real tears),tells u about your future with him and the kids,buys u gifts no matter how small it is,never hide his feelings and always make u understand how he feels when he can't take u to places,talks about getting married to u and always want you to understand that he can work hard to make money and make you comfortable,always scared when you want to go out without him.wants to reassure you how much he loves you by saying things like, lets take oat,
All these are my own personal xperience but yesterday being 29th of decembered,i cried away my eyes because all these things are disappearind one by one.he has proposed to me and have seen my parents but i don't see those things again.so men,u cannot understand them,everything is prayers but for me,marriage is not the issue,the issue is that love and care that makes your heart melt away.that is what i need.hope i have gone a long way in helping out with your question

it seems we have d reamers in the house, how can you image a guy will do all th ose things for you, and at the end take him for granted, na lie
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by seuniyanda: 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2008
dreamers wake you
have you thought of us guys
you guys are so callous, thiefoftheheart inclusive, so stop dreaming and wake up
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2008
There isn't a universal way to show your love. Eeveryone is different and shows their feelings in different ways. Before I could tell I'll have to date all the men in world, make them fall in love with me and later make a survey on how they expressed their feelings for me.
Even if I still get the result from a majority, the minority would still matter as well.

This is to say, I can't tell!
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by 2dye4(m): 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2008
a man loves u when he is willin to give his left testicle 4u! wink
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2008
Sorry I love men with balls! tongue
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2008
you know a man loves you when he steals for you. hehehe grin grin grin
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by sowura(m): 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2008
most are right but start applying the rules only after you 'VE had sex with HIM for some time and you are not providing any material benefit
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by powerblaze(m): 3:17am On Jan 11, 2008
You guys are talking based on fictional fantasy. Look at it this way:
We guys (the perceptive ones!) can easily know if a lady is interested in us simply by checking the action relative to reaction on both sides, Its the same for ladies. You must know that we do not all love the same way, at the same pace, or apply the same skill. So I think its best to just find your rhythm. Its not about knowing if He's in love with you or not, its if he's genuine, if hes the one for you and if you're ready for him. You can't love everyone in return.
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by iluvmyboo: 12:44am On Mar 06, 2008
I know my man loves me b/c of the following:

IT IS TRUE IT IS IN HIS EYES:
The way a man looks at you, is undeniable. B/c that is something that they cannot control and it shows their true emotions.

WHEN YOU CATCH HIM STARING FROM ACROSS THE Room
shOWS HE IS in love with you and who you are!

along w/ him saying it and treating u special, THE ABOVE TWO ARE UNDENIABLE!
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by bravada69: 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2008
ok first of all me and my man have been together for almost 8 years we have 3 beautiful children im 25 hes 36 he works 6 days a week and is always home after work but i just had my 3rd child in september 2007 im not really all that big but i have that baby fat left and i just started walking because it makes me feel ugly with my little belly but the problem im having is i see him look at pretty girls and it hurts me alot i tell him all the time but hes always saying im home every night i never cheated on you or he'll say your just jelous now is it me or would it make anyone else feel like he doesnt want you anymore? it really bothers me but he wants me the believe he would never cheat yeah i know guys are going to look but they dont stare he does i watch him and i do let him know about it too.is it me or does anyone think he would cheat on me because he looks at other girls?it just makes me feel like hes not happy with me anymore, somebody please help yes hes really good to me he takes care of everything i just stay home and take care of our kids
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by spicyv1(f): 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2008
Hmm Let men Love
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by OhJayzy: 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2008
iluvmyboo:

I know my man loves me b/c of the following:

IT IS TRUE IT IS IN HIS EYES:
The way a man looks at you, is undeniable. B/c that is something that they cannot control and it shows their true emotions.

WHEN YOU CATCH HIM STARING FROM ACROSS THE Room
shOWS HE IS in love with you and who you are!

Whaa-aa-at??! shocked I can't believe am reading this kind of mushy unrealistic stuff! It is in his eyes indeed. What poppycock! Omo, forget all that 'its' in his eyes' talk. A man's eyes will follow any woman he is attracted to, across the room. It doesn't mean he is in love. It just means he is strongly attracted to the lady, or he wants to get laid.

A man can look a woman straight in the eyes and LIE to her convincingly, as he is telling her what she wants to hear. I have some colleagues who are players that do this, and it always works without fail. Whenever I tell them off, for engaging in such acts, they tell me that they have taken time out to study women and they know what makes them tick and how to get such women to fall for them. The 'locked-eye' or eye-contact thingy, is one of such acts they have perfected to the nth degree.

Don't look at a man's eyes to decode his feelings. Study his actions and his behaviour to find out what he really feels about you. Too many men can talk the talk, but very few can walk that talk. Actions speak far louder than words!
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by publicview: 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2008
I am a gentleman
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2008
@ topic

You know a man loves you if he can rip loud farts in front of you without feeling the need to apologize  tongue

@ all

When he tells u I don't want to have sex with you any more and instead says "I want to make love to you" then he truely loves you kiss

@ ibkaye

You know a man loves you if no matter how loud you fart he still says "Good One!"  kiss
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by frank316(m): 11:27am On Apr 22, 2008
Nairalanders, please stop fantasising!!!

as far as i am concerned, a man can love for a poriod of time, lets say five hours, twodays, one week, one year, ten years, six months etc depending on the girl.

for that period of time that he loves you you will notice most of the traits described above. when the time expires he changes.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, no love lasts forever, even husband and wife dont love themselves forever.

now all nairalanders, can you prove to me that your parents still love each other even though they are together?

go home and ask your mothers if your fathers still treat them the way they did in the first two years of marriage. their compatiabiliy, their kids, what the society wil say, religion etc is probably what is keeping them together and not LOVE
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by loffers(m): 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2008
thanx a lot, i gained one or two things, at least 4 now i know what to do to get their heads rolling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless / Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) / What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.