Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,141 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? (3609 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) / Guys:when Your Girlfriend Deceives You With Padded Bra(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by SpaceGoat: 11:53am On Aug 16, 2014
LaurelP: As for me, its been over 2 weeks. But am sure I spend at least 30 mins daily calling them

smh bruv you really need to learn get a girl cold. learn her https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by LaurelP(m): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2014
youngds: hmmm.... U cant man! Its in u! Ur type giv.giv & endup neva getting anytin in return! undecided

Wow u must be my father or God
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 16, 2014
zicoraads: Says who? Which scripture? Fro where? Who? When?
take it easy dude.if you can't call us then who will??
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by LaurelP(m): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
marieolae: abii no mind d fool

Why are all ur posts always insulting?
And ur new here

1 Like

Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by stinggy(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
vizkiz: i'm sorry i don't call women, they call me undecided

That's the spirit man... makes us even cool
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by vizkiz: 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
prettythicksme: hmmm I smell lies

lies Why will i wanna tell lies about it, believe me you might fall as a victim if i get serious with you undecided
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
LaurelP:

And ur new here
stalker! we don catch you

1 Like

Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by LaurelP(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
Baddestguyp: stalker! we don catch you

grin na today I see d babe o
She's always replying people in a very rude way
Check her profile and posts you'll see wat am saying

1 Like

Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
Last night and what was she discussing? Her upcoming birthday. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
LaurelP:

grin na today I see d babe o
She's always replying people in a very rude way
Check her profile and posts you'll see wat am saying
Yh, but she's not really like dat na.
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by ailehwise(m): 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
LaurelP: As for me, its been over 2 weeks. But am sure I spend at least 30 mins daily calling them.

them
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by marvelling(m): 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
Tallesty1: Lols...... I call those that call me, sms those that sms me, whatsapp those that whatsapp me and facebook those that facebook me.gringringrin.

The measure you give is the measure you will recieve.

May God bless you my brother!
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by marieolae(f): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
LaurelP:

And ur new here
that's because some of the posts I see here..force me to be
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by marieolae(f): 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
LaurelP:

And ur new here
that's because some of the things I see here..force me to be rude
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by LaurelP(m): 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
marieolae: that's because some of the things I see here..force me to be rude

Dis is a faceless forum with all sorts of people- both gud bad and ugly
U don't have to join dem becos of their actions, ur not dem
U luk too mature and pretty for dat kinda attitude

1 Like

Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by Omojayejaye(m): 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
She flashed my fone line..I called back..she is in need of mo#£¥...I told her tommorrow..the next day..I saw her missed calls...later received her calls,pleading on the fone dat it's very urgent..after her stories...I told her..can't give you a dime...go work for your mo#£¥..
Girls looking for magas since 0000bc
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by marieolae(f): 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
LaurelP:

Dis is a faceless forum with all sorts of people- both gud bad and ugly
U don't have to join dem becos of their actions, ur not dem
U luk too mature and pretty for dat kinda attitude
ok and I think I'm free to say what I wish
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by rawpadgin(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
coolalmost on a daily bases
from different chicks coolalmost on a daily bases
from different chicks
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by fuckyouhard: 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
temigracie: ...wat do u guys take us for gansef??....if u r calling a girl for atleast 30minutes a day n she s not reciprocating....shows she s not into u....u need to find anoda girl....
what if it's a gal u fork regularly? tongue
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by fuckyouhard: 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
Lorlaahlozz:
babe, ur so cute in a local way. i like ur nature kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by deenyolamilekan: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
This is for the read girls and not the I never shop Bis hustlers, send me credit or I never pay my school fees..... beautiful girl from age 17 to 30 should add me up ... I'm single caring and good looking guy. My BBM is 27150001
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by fuckyouhard: 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
marieolae: abii no mind d fool
why wud u call him a fool?
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by fuckyouhard: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
Abdulazeez296: never receive call frm a gal in my lyf and am 23 yrs.
go sambisa forest. ur bros have many
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by fuckyouhard: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
AAlozie: She calls me for 10mins, I call her for 2mins.
She calls me for 2mins, I flash her.
She flashes me, I send her MTN flash .
She sends me an MTN flash, I bone her.
No time for 'magaism'
smh
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by marieolae(f): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
fuckyouhard: why wud u call him a fool?
cos I'm free to say what I want to
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by fuckyouhard: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
marieolae: cos I'm free to say what I want to
bad of u

1 Like

Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by marieolae(f): 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
fuckyouhard: bad of u
dats ur opinion
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by fuckyouhard: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
Baddestguyp: this mentality is wrong o. after sending dem airtime they won't even use it to call u
and u keep sendin

1 Like

Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by fuckyouhard: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
marieolae: dats ur opinion
and ur not even pretty self undecided
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by marieolae(f): 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
fuckyouhard: and ur not even pretty self undecided
finer dan ur girlfriend darling.
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by fuckyouhard: 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
marieolae: finer dan ur girlfriend darling.
grin grin grin not true
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? by marieolae(f): 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
fuckyouhard: grin grin grin not true
yh for ur eyes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Would U Do When A Girl/lady Older Than You Start Hitting On You Hard / What's Your Favorite Love Song? / Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.