Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) (23260 Views)

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Havilah93(m): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
So the Utere family finally won?
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Profcamsey(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
congratulation to d Utere family. #teamUzodinma
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by danaiks(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
lertee:
Is today the grand finale? I tuned to afmag around 7:55 and I saw them jumping and singing "stand up for the champion",what happened?

Hahaha.....u're so two thousand and late grin
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Havilah93(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
StateOfMind: Yayyyyyyy....my votes dint waste..I never support loosers on this show..

You mean your N10? grin grin
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Ihuomadinihu: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
Congrats to the Uteres and bye to this dry thread.
Uzodinmas were almost there,before they stumbled into those probations.
Anyway,this season 8 was not really fun. The organizers should search for better dance styles for season 9. Cheers.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by lertee(f): 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
danaiks:

Hahaha.....u're so two thousand and late grin
Seriously I am,i was on the show in the beginning but I saw the uzodimmas dancing the "shoki" dance that made the mom win dancer of the night so o felt they were repeating the show or something,mtchew..anyways i'll see it on Eltv by sunday or monday night..
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by StateOfMind: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
lertee:
Is today the grand finale? I tuned to afmag around 7:55 and I saw them jumping and singing "stand up for the champion",what happened?

Ha, ore mi, I forgot to remind you today. Sorry :'

Lol@ what happened..they crowned the utere family as the winner. cheesy

@havilah, no be 10n, na 400n o. I planned 200n before but I vexed during the live show after seeing the unanka try so hard to wow the audience. I just dashed utere another 200n. cheesy
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by safarigirl(f): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
StateOfMind: Yayyyyyyy....my votes dint waste..I never support loosers on this show..

Safari girl..unanka dey go home empty handed..very shocking.. No be by dance and celeb back up o...buhahahahahahaha...I find it very hard to believe sha. Poor adilah..
I swear this is my best Maltina finale EVER! It ended the best way. UTERE, UZODINMA, ODIGIE AND UNANKA finishing dead last, no be by hulahoops and twerking. Once I knew Unanka and Utere were the last 2, I knew there was NO way Utere would be last. Make Wilfred do come rep us for BBA abeg grin
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
StateOfMind:

@havilah, no be 10n, na 400n o. I planned 200n before but I vexed during the live show after seeing the unanka try so hard to wow the audience. I just dashed utere another 200n. cheesy

hehehe u change ur mind faster than the speed d cum wey dey tip of man pr!ck dey use come out during time of cloud9
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by lertee(f): 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
StateOfMind:

Odunmi sha,i was watching one yoruba movie on amyoruba ni o.

The utere family,i knew they would win cos they were better than the rest. I hope to watch it on eltv later tomorrow sha.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by SamConquer(m): 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
Utereeeeee Things...Uzodimma were on course but it became a thing of ups and down.Little Raymond Happy Boy!!!As for wilifred I think this is the right time and Opportunity to break into the entertainment Industry,The Boy got it.Attention will now be Shifted to BBA....Kudos to the Utere's
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pls does anyone hav a link wer I can watch or download d videos
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by tunbebes(f): 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
Lertee and Som. Hw una dey? Will STV show it tmrw?
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by lertee(f): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2014
tunbebes: Lertee and Som. Hw una dey? Will STV show it tmrw?
Hi tunbebes,i'm good.
How are you too?
I'm not sure of STV,i only watch a repeat on Ebonylife TV on DSTV.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Luchiana1(f): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
Abeg who won?
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by bisayor(m): 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
LBlessing: They won!!! So happppppy. Damn ,I was so scared hearing the audience scream Unanka
sincerely it would have been messed you if they hadn't won. They were by a long distance the best. Sometimes those audiences just scream for screaming sake.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Brimmie(m): 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
Uzodinma Family Lost?? Really?? Rubbish!!
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
No maltina dance all this year or wha
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Gigihealth: 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
Maltina dance all audition dates was previously set from August 3 – August 19, but was extended to allow for more candidates to have a chance in participation. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.urbantvshows.com/maltina-dance-all-maltina-dance-all-registration-extended/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Remembers This Children's Tv Program From The 80's/90's / Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? / Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.