Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,330 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) (23252 Views)

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by rossyc(f): 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
safarigirl: they're surely going home this time.

The judges are saving the Dide family for the next dance...they'll surely come up grin

As of now the families I see in th finale are:

Utere family
Uzodinma family
Unanka family
Odigie family
Williams family

The Odigie's sister is the only thing wrongwith them.

That Uzodinma mama no just gree today smiley so happy for her...she said she was going to win dancer of the night and she did...they've won it twice now.
. The gal dat danced dorobucci cnt rmbr d name of the family shud av won the winner of the nyt she danced wt so much energy was surprised wen dey announced uzodinma's mama as the winner. Those judges sha.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by rossyc(f): 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
safarigirl: azzin. Such a waste of space....I don't know why they even brought her, she's worse than the Oladapo mum,at least that one is old.

If I were them I'll just send her away and claim something of importance came up. She think say 10 milla na akara wey she fit mumu herself?
. Lolz, the gal is already giving up too soon. Even the ukwu that I thot she wil utilize her asset as the only female dere she didn't buh was forcing herself to shake her ass at the end and ended up shaking her clothes. Lol..
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by safarigirl(f): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
rossyc: . The gal dat danced dorobucci cnt rmbr d name of the family shud av won the winner of the nyt she danced wt so much energy was surprised wen dey announced uzodinma's mama as the winner. Those judges sha.
she's a small girl, no surprises in what she did, but to find a woman as big and old as Jane Uzodinma dancing garala? Abeg, the woman deserved it
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by unikdamzel(f): 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
Pls does any1 knw wat time AIT is showing 2day, 6 or 7? i missed yesterday's show and cant afford to miss 2day's own.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by safarigirl(f): 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
unikdamzel: Pls does any1 knw wat time AIT is showing 2day, 6 or 7? i missed yesterday's show and cant afford to miss 2day's own.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by homesteady(m): 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
have AIT started?
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by jummy604: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
maltina is on,on ait stv is by 9pm
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
Show on....very interesting reality show. ... Haven't missed any episode. ..
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
I just like Mrs Uzodinma....her size isn't a hindrance in any way cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by StateOfMind: 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
Buhahahahahaha..oladapo family oo..bunch of clowns. What in maltina's name was the mum dancing? Jeoffery could not even hide his irritation..
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by StateOfMind: 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
MarvellousGod: I just like Mrs Uzodinma....her size isn't a hindrance in any way cheesy cheesy cheesy

The madam dey dance anything, I so like her.cheesy

Nwaeze and oladapo to go.. cool
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by StateOfMind: 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
Why were the uzodinmas on eviction in the first place biko (I didn't watch the new dance at all). This is a very entertaining performance. I was just smiling all through. The shining factor in this family is the mama o. Such a darling momma grin

I just dislike seeing the oladapo family perform with their 'everly' hideous costume and sluggish mum. Urgghh.

1 Like

Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by femummy(f): 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
The oladapo family is finally out, I heave a sigh of relief, I noticed that the corner of my eye always itches me each time they perform, I feel sorry for the nwaeze family, papa was really trying to shine,but the uzodimma and utere families are too good..........wonder why they even came out for eviction.

[uote author=StateOfMind]Why were the uzodinmas on eviction in the first place biko (I didn't watch the new dance at all). This is a very entertaining performance. I was just smiling all through. The shining factor in this family is the mama o. Such a darling momma grin

I just dislike seeing the oladapo family perform with their 'everly' hideous costume and sluggish mum. Urgghh.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by SamConquer(m): 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
Uzodinmma and Utere Family remains in the context...The Uzodinmma Family are damn creative,wonder how the "New age Dance"landed them in eviction in the first place, did not watch the first performance though..Anyways Kudos to both Families.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by unikdamzel(f): 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nwaeze n Oladapo families out!
I feel bad for the Nwaeze family sha, they tried but the other two families were better. As for the Oladapo family,Its high time they left jor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by homesteady(m): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
finally the Oladapo family have been evicted!
The Uzodinma family were on probation because they did not understand the concept of the new age dance during their 1st performance! they did not really form any new dance step!
the Utere family last performance was not that polished, thats why they were on probation!

But the both of them really learned from their mistakes!
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by rossyc(f): 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
[quote
author=safarigirl]she's a small girl, no surprises in what she did, but
to find a woman as big and old as Jane Uzodinma dancing garala?
the woman deserved it[/quote] now i understand the perspective they viewed it from..
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Ihuomadinihu: 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
Yeah,my favourite families are back in the game. No one is above probation and i believe they 've learnt and benefitted from their mistakes.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
Wish d utere's dad quick recovery. If d uzodimma's mum continues dis way then she will b d winning factor for her family, as for OSAS I hope her contract wit maltina expires dis yr! (am new on Nairaland biko welcome me oo)[center][/center] smiley
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by safarigirl(f): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
I'm so happy to see the back of Mrs. Olasapo and her Close Up smile. Oh, the look on her face when they evicted them was priceless!

The Uzodinma family is looking strong for that prize. Next family to leave should be the Dide family. My top 5 prediction is still on track grin
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Ihuomadinihu: 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
Just feeling the babies on this show: Raymond Uterre and Peter Uzodinma, smart and outspoken kids.
Next up is the Pantomime dance style.

1 Like

Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by homesteady(m): 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
that Odigie girl is supposed to be the star of this show! she has this killer shape men will die for!
I think she is a shy person!
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
I really enjoyed willams family's pantomime dance kiss kiss kiss
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by StateOfMind: 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
I think comfort was not fair on the unanka's angry. They did well in my opinion with the fashion show. It didn't take long to understand and it was energetic and entertaining.

I couldn't even make sense of the odigwe's performance, they only danced well, but dint dance pantomine.

Dide should have made a better usage of their music. All those slow songs bring out emotions more in pantomine.

The odigwe will surely be up.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by StateOfMind: 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
Uzodinma Are you for real? Totally incomprehensible.

Uzodinma and odigie to be up joo .
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by femummy(f): 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
I really do not understand wats happening to the uzodimmas. They don dey fall my hand or are they getting over confident ? I can't see that spark anymore, abeg ooooo
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Ihuomadinihu: 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Great show tonight! I had high hopes for the Uzodinmas,they just seem to lose concentration. I hope they make it back to house.
Anyway, Uterres were on point!
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by AmazeBalls(f): 12:45am On Sep 24, 2014
Pls guys what is the title of the song performed by the dide family..... Really enjoy d uteres and dides performance
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by rossyc(f): 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
I missed the show yesterday, pls which family/families are up for eviction?
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by jummy604: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
rossyc: I missed the show yesterday, pls which family/families are up for eviction?
odigie nd uzodinma's family
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by rossyc(f): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
jummy604: odigie nd uzodinma's family
. Ok thanks. Uzodinma's family again, seems they are becoming over confident..
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by rossyc(f): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
In today's hiphop dance, the Utere and the Unanka's family gets straight ticket to d the season finale while the other families have to battle it out on the dance floor tomorrow..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? / Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah / Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.