Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,979 members, 7,956,656 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) (23560 Views)

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by jummy604: 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dey v started on ait,i tink ts only on sat dat d schedule ill b changn cos of project fame
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Soso990240(m): 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
SammyJagz:
It was a 6yrs contract they had bruh....nd its done
ok man..didnt know.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by homesteady(m): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
this one that everybody is getting injured! na wa oh undecided
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Emmanueledu(m): 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
Am so loving dis show!The Uzodimma family rock...
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by ubiplanet(m): 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
homesteady: this one that everybody is getting injured! na wa oh undecided

I'm telling you tongue
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:31am On Sep 15, 2014
Ohhh ohhohoooooo.....I got a feeling...ehhehhh!!!
MDA8 is here!!!!! Wooooow!!!! All thanks to God, cause I, my family , friends and loved ones... We are all alive to watch another great season!!!! I love this feeling! !!! kiss
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2014
dimples2: Yaay! Strictly following

The utene family are good( for now tho!) The family with a little boy wonder kiss he can do stunts! Backflips etc kiss

Then the odigie family( with the fair twin guys) their sister is good too smiley

Gosh I loove dance embarassed

I own the TV when its maltina time grin
I think it is Utere smiley....My favourite smiley
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by magictouch: 10:20am On Sep 15, 2014
I love Didie family especially the fat girl amongst them. dancing her heart out

Me and my kids are following the show bumper to bumper as my hubby 'no send'
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 15, 2014
Kayworld26: I think it is Utere smiley....My favourite smiley

Oh right! Mine too
smiley cute boy!
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Camellia(f): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
dimples2:

Oh right! Mine too
smiley cute boy!
...I swear that Wilfred dude na........kai soo fine... he luks like a girl
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by safarigirl(f): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
magictouch: I love Didie family especially the fat girl amongst them. dancing her heart out

Me and my kids are following the show bumper to bumper as my hubby 'no send'
that Dide girl wey resemble man and can gbagaun for Africa grin
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by magictouch: 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
safarigirl: that Dide girl wey resemble man and can gbagaun for Africa grin

true, she really resemble man oooo
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Clinton594(m): 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
pearl360: We don't have light, and our generator is misbehaving. sad

Its okay dear , I can accomodate you .... What's the fun watching it alone if its not done with a fellow nairalander . What's the time again : 7-8 right ?
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by justi4jesu(f): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
Pls upload videos of their daily competitions make we feed our eyes biko grin
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by thandii1: 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
There's something about this season I find very boring, I really can't place a finger on it. Wazobia was dry, the jive is also not so full of life. I thought choosing that dide girl was a mistake but she's not doing badly. The uteres are trying too, but Overall , I'm not wowed by any family yet.

1 Like

Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by babystathopoulos: 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
I used to like osas(hostess) after watching her in tinsel, am no fan of her anymore

1 Like

Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
Camellia: ...I swear that Wilfred dude na........kai soo fine... he luks like a girl

Lol! Na pikin oo

I don't like OSAS lipsrsealed she makes d show dull angry
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Ihuomadinihu: 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR: Bros I swear....you are a good Analyst....... that chick is sooooo damn fake, even her accent and movement....tooo shallow for me, she's making the event dull and I realised that the audience at the studio knew that.....for me eh...she dey behave like ogbanje
I wonder what happened to Kemi Adetiba,she was a fantastic host.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by babystathopoulos: 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
ritux: I so much dislike the presenter Osas Ighodaro. She looks so fake as if she's being pushed. I don't think this is her field.
I thought it was only my family the girl they irritate o. She trying too hard to be what she's not, she scream when it's not called for, she is not connecting to the audience at home at all, the ones at the stage sef aplaud for her because they are asked to

She is cute anyway
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by uglyBetty1(f): 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
I thought i was the only one that noticed that Osas babe. She shouts and twist when it's not necessary. She did better last year, but this year, no no no, she is over doing certain things and screaming when it's not necessary.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dide and Leonard families will join the Oladapo and Maisamari families in the eviction showdown.

God willing, I won't be seeing the Dide and the Oladapo families very soon.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by dominique(f): 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
Lool, thought i was the only one that found Osas stiff and uncomfortable to watch. I feel she needs a co-host to balance things for her.

I didn't follow previous seasons well but I think the families are not so fantastic this year. The Williams family blew me away during the jive so I'll be rooting for them as well as the Odigies (twin factor).
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by safarigirl(f): 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
dominique: Lool, thought i was the only one that found Osas stiff and uncomfortable to watch. I feel she needs a co-host to balance things for her.

I didn't follow previous seasons well but I think the families are not so fantastic this year. The Williams family blew me away during the jive so I'll be rooting for them as well as the Odigies (twin factor).
the Williams family can't win. They may get to the finals, but they can't win.

I'm rooting for the Utere and Uzodinma family. The families with the cute little boys always have a higher chance of winning. It's the cute factor that the Williams don't have
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by maestroferddi: 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
Osas, a typical Nigerian lady.

The moment they marry or are engaged, they would begin to fluff their lines: get sloppy, gain weight and develop an aversion to creativity...

Was this stiff and listless performance what wowed and endeared viewers to you last year?

E be like say na only you waka come with all these yelling and off-key dance steps you are doing to bore the enthusiasm off all of us.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:15am On Sep 16, 2014
maestroferddi: Osas, a typical Nigerian lady.

The moment they marry or are engaged, they would begin to fluff their lines: get sloppy, gain weight and develop an aversion to creativity...

Was this stiff and listless performance what wowed and endeared viewers to you last year?

E be like say na only you waka come with all these yelling and off-key dance steps you are doing to bore the enthusiasm off all of us.
oh please, Osas has alwYs been like this.

I don't know what most of you are complaining about, she was fake last season, y'all were just too taken by her beauty to notice, na now e don clear for una eye.

And she started gaining weight long before she got engaged so that doesn't count......she was fatter during last season's Maltina than she was during he AMVCA's earlier last year.

She sucks in acting and presenting...she's even better as a presenter than an actress....generally, she's just another fine face
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by spanzed(m): 9:17am On Sep 16, 2014
The oladapo family should please do me a favour by leaving dat competition

1 Like

Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by maestroferddi: 9:35am On Sep 16, 2014
safarigirl: oh please, Osas has alwYs been like this.

I don't know what most of you are complaining about, she was fake last season, y'all were just too taken by her beauty to notice, na now e don clear for una eye.

And she started gaining weight long before she got engaged so that doesn't count......she was fatter during last season's Maltina than she was during he AMVCA's earlier last year.

She sucks in acting and presenting...she's even better as a presenter than an actress....generally, she's just another fine face
Na wa o. Cut Osas some slacks na.

Just like most people have pointed out, she needs to raise her game. She is connecting at all. Just standing awkwardly like an Egyptian mummy as per wearing high heels. Her performance yesterday was a total shambles.

Most of these peeps seem not to have realised that gone are the days when speaking with affectation and having been overseas got Nigerians captivated and enthralled.

The internet has busted so many myths and misconceptions.

Even the Comfort lady is also plastic; not Osas alone. It does not end with speaking with an African American accent, it is more with adding a presence to one's delivery. Janelle of last season is, with out doubt, a better judge who connected well with the participants, audience and the general viewership.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Camellia(f): 9:51am On Sep 16, 2014
dimples2:

Lol! Na pikin oo

I don't like OSAS lipsrsealed she makes d show dull angry
lmao...not him biko tho he z cute.... his elder brother jhor wink......
yeah osas is just forming she wants to act like kemi adetiba..:/
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by safarigirl(f): 10:09am On Sep 16, 2014
maestroferddi: Na wa o. Cut Osas some slacks na.

Just like most people have pointed out, she needs to raise her game. She is connecting at all. Just standing awkwardly like an Egyptian mummy as per wearing high heels. Her performance yesterday was a total shambles.

Most of these peeps seem not to have realised that gone are the days when speaking with affectation and having been overseas got Nigerians captivated and enthralled.

The internet has busted so many myths and misconceptions.

Even the Comfort lady is also plastic; not Osas alone. It does not end with speaking with an African American accent, it is more with adding a presence to one's delivery. Janelle of last season is, with out doubt, a better judge who connected well with the participants, audience and the general viewership.
Comfort is more of an American than a Nigerian. I first saw her on So You Think You Can Dance Season2. Never knew she was Nigerian sef.she's not trying to be everywhere at once so she's not my problem. Osas is the one getting presenter jobs all over the country so I expect her to up her game.

She's a judge so all she has to do is criticise, no need to lilt her voice a certain way.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by maestroferddi: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2014
safarigirl: Comfort is more of an American than a Nigerian. I first saw her on So You Think You Can Dance Season2. Never knew she was Nigerian sef.she's not trying to be everywhere at once so she's not my problem. Osas is the one getting presenter jobs all over the country so I expect her to up her game.

She's a judge so all she has to do is criticise, no need to lilt her voice a certain way.
Maybe you didn't watch the show last season to see how a good judge can pep up the excitement. The white lady Janelle got the viewership enthused.

Well, Osas was also raised in the US and actually emerged as Miss Black USA in a beauty pageant. So her accent is not all that out of place.

She just needs to tweak and rejig her act. I believe she can make it as a top class presenter/compere. The talent is unmistakably there.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by safarigirl(f): 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
maestroferddi: Maybe you didn't watch the show last season to see how a good judge can pep up the excitement. The white lady Janelle got the viewership enthused.

Well, Osas was also raised in the US and actually emerged as Miss Black USA in a beauty pageant. So her accent is not all that out of place.

She just needs to tweak and rejig her act. I believe she can make it as a top class presenter/compere. The talent is unmistakably there.
Janelle rarely had a bad thing to say to the families, she was more jumpy, yes, perhaps you need a jumpy judge that's psyched up. Too many calm judges

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

In Sex Scenes Of Movies(nollywood), Do They Really Have Sex? / Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa / Mo Adeniran Wins The Voice UK 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.