Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) (23554 Views)

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Camellia(f): 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
yippie!!! utere n unanka family r in d finale.... #i love love d utere family.....smiley smiley :*
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Ihuomadinihu: 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
Kudos to the Unankas and Uteres. Well deserved!
Williams might make it but i feel sad for the Uzodinmas,they were my favourite. They just seem to be discouraged,unmotivated and disoriented right from their first probation.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
Comfort fedokeee kiss kiss

That unanka babe is good

Utere: I hope they win
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
hmmmmm....this Osas egodaruo of maltina dance all.......I don't really like her presentation, but I kinda like her hidden qualities this night
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by homesteady(m): 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
today's show is the best for this season! it was fun from the start to the end!
I just love the Utere family, and I'll vote very well for them, like how I voted for them Opus!

tomorrow's eviction show will be very very tough! and I won't miss it for anything! Uzodinma or Odigie might go, Dide will go (eya) and Williams will qualify for the final

I forgot to mention that comfort dance was so awesome! Dayuuum! kafee is still learning gringrin
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
homesteady: today's show is the best for this season! it was fun from the start to the end!
I just love the Utere family, and I'll vote very well for them, like how I voted for them Opus!

tomorrow's eviction show will be very very tough! and I won't miss it for anything! Uzodinma or Odigie might go, Dide will go (eya) and Williams will qualify for the final

I forgot to mention that comfort dance was so awesome! Dayuuum! kafee is still learning gringrin
didn't see anythinf awesome in what Cofort did, maybe twas all the lights but I saw nothing wow.

I thought twas 5 families in the finale. Tis 5 I remember. Dide family will definitely go and Williams will make finals, but Utere will win.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by homesteady(m): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
safarigirl: didn't see anythinf awesome in what Cofort did, maybe twas all the lights but I saw nothing wow.

I thought twas 5 families in the finale. Tis 5 I remember. Dide family will definitely go and Williams will make finals, but Utere will win.

that girl is a good dancer! her body movement was so awesome!
yea! 5 families!
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Rajakizzy(m): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2014
But it just a family funny........it a good show to watch guys
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by timmituyi: 10:38am On Sep 26, 2014
Hello All,

Pls what station and time is the program aired?

Thanks.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Camellia(f): 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
homesteady:

that girl is a good dancer! her body movement was so awesome!
yea! 5 families!
....honest to God I dont know wat d fuss on comfort.... its d normal tin wit American street dancers.... like criously even d girls in BET's show " born to dance" did the same tin

1 Like

Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by homesteady(m): 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
Camellia: ....honest to God I dont know wat d fuss on comfort.... its d normal tin wit American street dancers.... like criously even d girls in BET's show " born to dance" did the same tin

For her to act in step up 5, she is worth the fuss!
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by tunbebes(f): 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
Please, is Comfort their judge as well? I mean the hiphop dancer.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by homesteady(m): 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
tunbebes: Please, is Comfort their judge as well? I mean the hiphop dancer.
yea!
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Which families are going to go?? embarassed embarassed
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by StateOfMind: 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mrs uzodinma will not kill me o. Very funny woman.

Dide girl was so tensed she fumbled all through. Never seen such a messed up routine. Hian. Like comfort said, almost like she didn't rehearse at all. She forgot all their steps.

Also, there's something off about the williams' energy tonight. They had better previous performances for both dances. They danced like they had given up already. I really like them but with their performance tonight, I don't think they deserve to be in the finals. They should go with dide.

Overall, I think this season 8 is the most boring set I've ever seen on maltina dance hall.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by dania30(f): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
Very boring season. Hian!!!
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
Final showdown moro cool cool

Four families lefttttt: Uzodinma, Utere, Odigie and Unanka families...

Go Uzodinma cool cool
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by StateOfMind: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
I was right about the williams. Over-confidence maybe. *shrugs*

#teamUtere. I love every member of that family including their pot-bellied uncle grin.

Thank God voting is 10n. I go dash them plenty votes.

I pity unanka and odigie sha, one of them is going home with nothing grin.

Utere and uzodimna are taking the first and second positions.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by safarigirl(f): 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
StateOfMind: I was right about the williams. Over-confidence maybe. *shrugs*

#teamUtere. I love every member of that family including their pot-bellied uncle grin.

lol. I predicted 5 families, eventually got re4 and I still got em right.

Williams family had it, but not quite. Me. Sha, I'm Team Utere and Uzosinma family.

Utere first, Uzodinma second so imma spread the 10 naira evenly grin. As much as I'd want those bragging Unankas dead last, that position will be unfortunately saved for the Odigies, but I'll still gget a kick out of Unankas coming 3rd.

SOM, after this Sunday, na to pack load go settle for Big Brother thread next Sunfay grin #RealityShowAddicts
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by meforyou1(m): 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
safarigirl: lol. I predicted 5 families, eventually got re4 and I still got em right.

Williams family had it, but not quite. Me. Sha, I'm Team Utere and Uzosinma family.

Utere first, Uzodinma second so imma spread the 10 naira evenly grin. As much as I'd want those bragging Unankas dead last, that position will be unfortunately saved for the Odigies, but I'll still gget a kick out of Unankas coming 3rd.

SOM, after this Sunday, na to pack load go settle for Big Brother thread next Sunfay grin #RealityShowAddicts
u are everywhere
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by StateOfMind: 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
safarigirl: lol. I predicted 5 families, eventually got re4 and I still got em right.

Yesoh..#realityshowaddicts, not ashamed to be one. cool cool..let's see if we'll be on the same team this season, grin. If they give us an uti\chris\kelvin, I go loyal die, a melvin\bayo..na porting things o grin.

By the way, This one I'm seeing celebs like desmond and joseph benjamin campaigning for the unankas on instagram, I think I might be right about one of the unanka guys being a new face in nollywood. They still won't win anyway.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Ihuomadinihu: 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Finally, the Uzodinmas are back with a bang. So,i will be voting them and the Uteres. I felt williams had a better chance than Odigies but they literary blew it with their lack-luster peformance tonight.
The Unankas are probably gonna be the second runner up.
It is between Uzodinma and Utere, remember the talented child factor....
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Ihuomadinihu: 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
This season was not particulary entertaining,boring dance steps, little or no suspence and Osas did not make it any better. I can't forget the Adejohs,Opuwaris, Opus Green etc. Boring season.
And this thread sucks too,people are not willing to initiate communication and share opinions.
Na wa for Nigeria.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by homesteady(m): 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
Wooop! I knew today's show will be kinda tough!
The Williams family messed up big time! they were already in the final, today's show was just meant to be a walkover for them, but the show walked over them!

Well I'm happy sef, less competition for my Utere family! to be honest a part of me did not want Uzodinma to qualify, so that the Utere family will just be the straight winners sad but I also like them especially their mum, and the youngest son is Utere youngest son best friend! let the two of them remain! if possible let the two families win gringrin
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by homesteady(m): 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
StateOfMind: I was right about the williams. Over-confidence maybe. *shrugs*

yea! I think its over confidence that was 'worrying' them!
thats why i like Maltina Dance all, to vote is not expensive at all grin
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by safarigirl(f): 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
StateOfMind:

Yesoh..#realityshowaddicts, not ashamed to be one. cool cool..let's see if we'll be on the same team this season, grin. If they give us an uti\chris\kelvin, I go loyal die, a melvin\bayo..na porting things o grin.

By the way, This one I'm seeing celebs like desmond and joseph benjamin campaigning for the unankas on instagram, I think I might be right about one of the unanka guys being a new face in nollywood. They still won't win anyway.
I wan even know wetin the naija second rep go resemble, whether na guy or babe, make I know if I go even dey support naija or I go just dey look.last time we had two female reps, I barely even watched the show,the level at which I was uninterested in Karen and Vina ehn, I never snub big brother like that before

Unanka cannot just win... I no wan even hear am, e go better if Odigie and their stiff sister win sef
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by homesteady(m): 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
safarigirl:

I also wish Unanka family will come last, though they are good oh, but their wahala is too much! BTW who else thinks that their Uncle looks and acts gayish? grin
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by homesteady(m): 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
StateOfMind:

its true oh! shocked shocked this is big trouble oh!
who do you think is the new face? Adila?
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by babystathopoulos: 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
safarigirl: So far the stand-out families for me are:

Utere family
Odigie family
Unanka family
Uzodinma family

Poor families:
Oladapo family (I really hope they leave this week)
Your predictions were right, your best four are the final four smiley who do you predict will win? Utere I guess

Average:
Williams family
Leonard family
Maisamari family
Dide family
Nwaeze family

Will see what happens as the show progresses, I doubt much will change sha
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by StateOfMind: 12:45am On Sep 27, 2014
homesteady:
its true oh! shocked shocked this is big trouble oh!
who do you think is the new face? Adila?

The guy on the left in this picture(pointing his index finger). He has so much resemblance with the guy that played the lead role in 'make a move' (he danced in the movie too). With this campaign, I'm quite certain he's the one. Even uti don dey campaign oo, with a referral to their dorobucci dance. But I still very much believe they wouldn't win.

Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by StateOfMind: 12:55am On Sep 27, 2014
safarigirl: I wan even know wetin the naija second rep go resemble, whether na guy or babe, make I know if I go even dey support naija or I go just dey look.last time we had two female reps, I barely even watched the show,the level at which I was uninterested in Karen and Vina ehn, I never snub big brother like that before

Unanka cannot just win... I no wan even hear am, e go better if Odigie and their stiff sister win sef

I'll be so shocked to see another female rep o, cos I have so prepared my mind for a tunde or an ugo. We have never really been able to strike a good balance with our female reps, if they are not too wild n ugly, they are too laid back and dumb, no inbetweens. Nver been a huge fan of any of our female reps so far. I just manage them undecided

...Keep voting so we don't get shocked tomorrow. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

In Sex Scenes Of Movies(nollywood), Do They Really Have Sex? / Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa / Mo Adeniran Wins The Voice UK 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.