Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:32 AM

Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) (23546 Views)

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 14, 2014
where is project fame thread, this year looks hot o
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Soso990240(m): 7:03am On Sep 14, 2014
What happened to Malta-Guinness street Dance Africa? I prefer that one to Maltina Dance All.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by jummy604: 8:02am On Sep 14, 2014
house37: Pls when did ait show it yesterday? Checked at 7pm but they were showing something else.

1 Like

Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by jummy604: 8:04am On Sep 14, 2014
house37: Pls when did ait show it yesterday? Checked at 7pm but they were showing something else.
yes they did,just dat it was nt d usual time.it was around early evening,even stv cos of project fame
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by wheesin(m): 8:43am On Sep 14, 2014
being following this show since 2009 ...i remember the adejos ..the briggs...so much family fun...
now some families are up for the eviction showdown..
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by house37: 8:56am On Sep 14, 2014
@jummy604 please what was the exact time don't want to miss it today.thanks
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by informat101(f): 9:28am On Sep 14, 2014
Watch it on african magic world 7pm every day
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by nwaobitex: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2014
i tink say dem don reach semi final
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by jummy604: 10:58am On Sep 14, 2014
house37: @jummy604 please what was the exact time don't want to miss it today.thanks
4,5pm
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by alentyno: 11:04am On Sep 14, 2014
Signing in
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2014
Yaay! Strictly following

The utene family are good( for now tho!) The family with a little boy wonder kiss he can do stunts! Backflips etc kiss

Then the odigie family( with the fair twin guys) their sister is good too smiley

Gosh I loove dance embarassed

I own the TV when its maltina time grin
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Indializzie(f): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2014
I jst love Osas Ighodaro d anchor. & Comfort Fedoke as well. They rock. Goodluck to d families.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by dania30(f): 11:34am On Sep 14, 2014
MDA...the trend is the family with a little child gets to win undecided
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by ritux: 11:37am On Sep 14, 2014
informat101: Watch it on african magic world 7pm every day
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by ritux: 11:39am On Sep 14, 2014
I so much dislike the presenter Osas Ighodaro. She looks so fake as if she's being pushed. I don't think this is her field.

4 Likes

Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
ritux: I so much dislike the presenter Osas Ighodaro. She looks so fake as if she's being pushed. I don't think this is her field.
Bros I swear....you are a good Analyst....... that chick is sooooo damn fake, even her accent and movement....tooo shallow for me, she's making the event dull and I realised that the audience at the studio knew that.....for me eh...she dey behave like ogbanje

3 Likes

Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by ritux: 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR: Bros I swear....you are a good Analyst....... that chick is sooooo damn fake, even her accent and movement....tooo shallow for me, she's making the event dull and I realised that the audience at the studio knew that.....for me eh...she dey behave like ogbanje

You are right, her accent is part of it. Just too fake. They way she demonstrates makes the whole thing dull. I really don't know if the organisers are not taking note. I just wish I could erase her part from the programme.

2 Likes

Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by house37: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
@jummy604 thanks
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by jayne8585yahoo(f): 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
ritux:
You are right, her accent is part of it. Just too fake. They way she demonstrates makes the whole thing dull. I really don't know if the organisers are not taking note. I just wish I could erase her part from the programme.
. You are right, what happened to the former presenter,i so much like her. i am a fan of maltina dance but that Osas makes everything boring.

1 Like

Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by safarigirl(f): 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
So far the stand-out families for me are:

Utere family
Odigie family
Unanka family
Uzodinma family

Poor families:
Oladapo family (I really hope they leave this week)

Average:
Williams family
Leonard family
Maisamari family
Dide family
Nwaeze family

Will see what happens as the show progresses, I doubt much will change sha
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by safarigirl(f): 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
homesteady: did AIT and STV show it yesterday?
yes, they show it around 6:00pm on weekends on AIT
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by homesteady(m): 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
safarigirl: yes, they show it around 6:00pm on weekends on AIT
No wonder, because AIT was showing another program by 8 yesterday!
thanks
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Olajummylove(f): 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
I didn't watch the show yesterday yet was on altert from 8pm to 11pm on STV, at 9pm instead of the show they showed pfame, I don't understand and I have some questions is it that thehow is only for weekdays? or STV decided to show pfame instead?
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by jennyesh(f): 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
jummy604: yes they did,just dat it was nt d usual time.it was around early evening,even stv cos of project fame
pls what time did stv show it ystdy?
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by jennyesh(f): 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
Olajummylove: I didn't watch the show yesterday yet was on altert from 8pm to 11pm on STV, at 9pm instead of the show they showed pfame, I don't understand and I have some questions is it that thehow is only for weekdays? or STV decided to show pfame instead?
9pm sat nd sun is d usual time for pfame on stv nd dats hw it ll b till it ends so dts y maltina was shown earlier
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Mordyb: 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
dont know what say but i am thankful to maltina that this year they ditched that tailor or costume designer that produced those horrible cut and join all the in name of costume for better ones
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by ifeomabernard(f): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
urhoboman: Seeing husband and wife trying out dance moves always make me switch off my TV or change the channel. That show should be for kids and youths only.
We #Nigerians are our own problem! #10million is up for grabs and ur here yarning dust!

2 Likes

Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
ifeomabernard:
We #Nigerians are our own problem! #10million is up for grabs and ur here yarning dust!
would love to watch you and your family on the show then.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by jummy604: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
jennyesh: pls what time did stv show it ystdy?
i didnt check d time yesterday when watchn it so i tink ts 5,6pm.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by SammyJagz(m): 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
Pls if any of u do stumble upon d episode videos online, pls do well 2 paste d link here so we too can watch
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by SammyJagz(m): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
Soso990240: What happened to Malta-Guinness street Dance Africa? I prefer that one to Maltina Dance All.
It was a 6yrs contract they had bruh....nd its done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa / Mo Adeniran Wins The Voice UK 2017 (Photos) / Missing Episodes Of Doctor-Who Found In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.