Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,419 members, 7,958,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors (36750 Views)

Why Sacked Doctors May Not Be Recalled - Fashola / Lagos Issues Quit Notice To Sacked Doctors. / Lagos Government Willing To Negotiate With Sacked Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by erico2k2(m): 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
phantom:

no problems at all. i perfectly understand you but you almost also remember we live in an insane country wth insane and dishonest leaders who dont keep to agreements
Agreed trust me.Im a victim of that.Im a 2.1 graduate in mech Engin.I av to come abroad for me to be established in 9ja.But 2day in PH Im my own boss so I got no biz with the go t in terms of icome.In this trying times Docs should not go on total strike tjats where the ethics comea in.it should be life b4 money.ifif U pir mo ey b4 lige as a Dox.then U in the wrong profesion.should ha e son Biz Admin. Lol
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by DrLuv: 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
ozodigboo: Some pple don't understand d issues.
Sacking resident docs, is like sacking every doctor.
All doctors are bound by the Hippocratic oath_ nobody will dare apply for any new job opening.
Fashola was used . . . he employed locum docs..... what happened later ?
He recalled d sacked docs, but the new locum docs, refused to be disengaged. . . . meaning more docs on state employment.
If Fashola dared sack d locum guys, when next there will be strike & u call for locum, nobody will listen to u. . . they will say u wanna use and dump.
GEJ has started what he can't finish.
Consultants and medical officers will NOT start work, and they can't be sacked by fiat becos they are PERMANENT CIVIL SERVICE STAFF.

And. . . . what are we even saying ?
Assuming some young, inexperienced docs go n apply, no matter how few. . . do u want to entrust ur LIFE onto them ?
And assuming d experienced docs, resident docs etc are frustrated to return to work against their will..........will u entrust ur LIFE on a group of embittered docs who are so angry with d nigerian populace who didn't back them ?

plz go back and read my opening sentence again.
word!
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by drcakes: 3:39am On Aug 22, 2014
http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-travels-to-germany/

"let me sack 16,000 doctors and head to Germany for .............

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) / Johnson & Johnson To Pay $2.1bn Over Cancer-causing Talcum Powder / Sleep Paralysis: Meaning, Causes, Symptoms And Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.