Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,935 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram (35382 Views)

In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons / Some Chadian Troops Remarkably Resemble Boko Haram (photos) / Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Leetunechi: 8:01am On Aug 17, 2014
Nigeria is the worst country to ever live in
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by bigboss80s(m): 8:02am On Aug 17, 2014
This is getting ridiculous. It is becoming increasingly clear that someone is trying to disgrace/discredit the Nigerian Army. How can the Chadian army which is terribly underfunded and poorly equipped rescue abducted people and then boko haram took off? We also heard about the laughable story of Cameroonian forces rescuing a kidnapped General's wife a day or so after she was kidnapped. Yes we all know there are saboteurs and all in the Nigerian Army but unless the entire Nigerian Army are co-conspirators, they cannot be as incompetent as they are being made to look. And boko haram are not as weak as they want us to believe. This is the same boko haram that took over a whole town and pushed back NA forces with tanks. This whole thing smacks of deceit.

7 Likes

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by martyns303(m): 8:02am On Aug 17, 2014
B
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by mrking3(m): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2014
I no longer have confidence in the Nigerian Army ever since i heard good number of them are bokoharam members!! That's the worst thing that could happen to any country! When the military becomes the enemy of the state!

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by sarutobie(m): 8:04am On Aug 17, 2014
luvmijeje: And some foolish sets of human beings will tell us Jonathan is not boko-haram.
you happen to be the most foolish of all humans

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Miner13: 8:04am On Aug 17, 2014
picture or another lie angry
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Wisdytech(m): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2014
wow! Praise the LORD!!!
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Dosinspector(m): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2014
luvmijeje: And some foolish sets of human beings will tell us Jonathan is not boko-haram.
you re sick in the head

3 Likes

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by GodMode: 8:05am On Aug 17, 2014
Nigeria is a joke ruled by illiterate people and thieves.

Nigeria is a joke filled with religious bigots yet no improvement

Nigeria is a joke filled with prayer warriors instead of action takers.

Nigeria is a joke filled with prayer warriors instead of positive decision makers.

Nigeria is a big joke.

8 Likes

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by gbaskiboy: 8:07am On Aug 17, 2014
Omexonomy: I have being saying it for a long time Remove islam from the world terrorism will die a natural death.
grin
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by segradinho: 8:07am On Aug 17, 2014
Noted
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by activatenigeria: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2014
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 17, 2014
What are the NA doing in this country? Still strategizing i guess. Lol
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Exponental(m): 8:18am On Aug 17, 2014
earthgreeners: Nigeria is finished!
if u av nothing tangible to say but to give up all hopes, then, u shldnt generalize. Just personalize it. I think u are finished not nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by penny01502: 8:19am On Aug 17, 2014
DonaldGenes: Are you serious?

If so make I...............Dance small
I don de join you 4 de dancing
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by maasoap(m): 8:22am On Aug 17, 2014
Itoroetti:

i hope u wont die for jonathan's sake.
stop creating hypertensive state for ur heart.
Actually, Jona would have loved to see Buhari being killed by "Boko Haram". So, to Jona, Boko Haram is a blessing in disguise. The man is so obsessed with 2015 re-election bid to the extent that he now sees every ugly incident as a plot to stop him. Then, my question is what happens to him after 2019? Useless set of people.

3 Likes

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by penny01502: 8:23am On Aug 17, 2014
have you eating this morning, or you just drink and smoke in an empty stomach
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by ademega(m): 8:23am On Aug 17, 2014
With the situation on ground in that area ,so they got to chad without any challeng from any of our security forces .......
Nigeria northern security situation is not what just anybody can comment on- dont say u ve an idea .
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by jibga(m): 8:26am On Aug 17, 2014
I think your out of your mind,do you think is possible?
Omexonomy: I have being saying it for a long time Remove islam from the world terrorism will die a natural death.
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by generalia: 8:28am On Aug 17, 2014
so who is now the foolish one judging from what you posted above?

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by israelbenzion: 8:33am On Aug 17, 2014

what is this fool actually saying?
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by pomporiking: 8:34am On Aug 17, 2014
Most people just sit in the comfort of their homes making bold statements about the Nigerian army when they have no clue what they are up against

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by penny01502: 8:34am On Aug 17, 2014
GodMode: Nigeria is a joke ruled by illiterate people and thieves.

Nigeria is a joke filled with religious bigots yet no improvement

Nigeria is a joke filled with prayer warriors instead of action takers.

Nigeria is a joke filled with prayer warriors instead of positive decision makers.

Nigeria is a big joke.
you are a big joke as well, your academic sense is a serious joke, while common sense is none.
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by clevadani: 8:36am On Aug 17, 2014
henryblaze25:
Mr Man I know u are blaming Nigerian Army indirectly, do u know it is against Internation law for Nigerian Army to proceed to Republic of Chad without due approval from the Chadian Government?

The Chadian Military Military action shows the meeting between France,Nigeria,Cameroon,Niger,Chad was not a fluke because 1 of the resolutions reached was to cover the lapses of each country
na disappear dem disappear comot frm naija?no be border dem pas?

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 17, 2014
ur brain must be located in ur a.ss, u talk and think smelly shit. *sigh* & smh

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by GodMode: 8:37am On Aug 17, 2014
penny01502: you are a big joke as well, your academic sense is a serious joke, while common sense is none.

You are a genetic mistake.
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by skasski: 8:37am On Aug 17, 2014
I'm moving to Chad.
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by ilotriouzAY(m): 8:37am On Aug 17, 2014
Now dats wat dey call defence,protecting dere country against insurgency knowing fully well dat it can affect dem
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by penny01502: 8:38am On Aug 17, 2014
maasoap: Actually, Jona would have loved to see Buhari being killed by "Boko Haram". So, to Jona, Boko Haram is a blessing in disguise. The man is so obsessed with 2015 re-election bid to the extent that he now sees every ugly incident as a plot to stop him. Then, my question is what happens to him after 2019? Useless set of people.
you fool, I always observe you comment here and I guess you brain is abnormal
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by penny01502: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2014
GodMode:

You are a genetic mistake.
exactly you are
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by tunex23: 8:48am On Aug 17, 2014
Well done Chadians army, I now see why Boko haram cannot attack chad, they know their mate nah.
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by protonz(m): 8:48am On Aug 17, 2014
people using words like , " ordinary chad, ordinary Cameroon...........got me thinking u guys actually blive doze media propaganda of Nigeria being d giant of Africa......... we are just deceiving ourselves in diz country!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic / After Two Consecutive Losses, What Next For Gov Wike? / I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.