Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram (35385 Views)

In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons / Some Chadian Troops Remarkably Resemble Boko Haram (photos) / Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Arnoldo(m): 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
oyeludef: its a shame on d part of our security outfits. a small country like chad could rescue 85 but for weeks our own big belied soldiers were denying d abduction o chibok girls. am watin to hear wat asari dokubo has to say on dis
u are a fool.....did u not see where they wrote they were in a convoy wit 6 armed men.....even my grand father wild have taken them......do u tink wat our troops do is easy? going to war with weapon not in d class of d bokos weapons and stake their lives for a nation that dont value their lives and all u cld say is shame on them.....all life have u ever faced a bulldog talk less of bokoharam..... u are a modern big fool and a hopeless fool for that matter
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
Gej till 2015 still, I need new frnds 33435E6B
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by eejo(m): 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
chadian army is the best in africa in fighting jihadist look what they did in mali

3 Likes

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by olaeffect(m): 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
Arnoldo: u are a fool.....did u not see where they wrote they were in a convoy wit 6 armed men.....even my grand father wild have taken them......do u tink wat our troops do is easy? going to war with weapon not in d class of d bokos weapons and stake their lives for a nation that dont value their lives and all u cld say is shame on them.....all life have u ever faced a bulldog talk less of bokoharam..... u are a modern big fool and a hopeless fool for that matter

Please no need for insults. Also note that all recent security report (local and international) has confirmed that a large percentage of boko haram weapons where stolen directly from Nigerian armory.
Infact the niger delta militants are considered to be far more better armed than boko haram (don't take my word for it) Google and ask friends in the Nigerian army.
What we lack is the will power not the fire power, just think of it rationally, if we had deployed the same number of troops sent to some state for elections to Borno state, will we still be talking about boko haram as at today?

4 Likes

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by olaeffect(m): 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
eejo: chadian army is the best in africa in fighting jihadist look what they did in mali

My heart bleeds. Nigeria what or who has bewitched you?

The same Nigerian solders that went to Liberia, Congo, and Sierra Leone just to mention a few. The same Nigerian solder that other African countries the UN as a whole waited for us to arrive at any peace keeping mission before they commence.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Mexyz(m): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
The Nigerian army has suddenly become incompetent since the Chadian army were able to scare away SIX boko fighters......Nigerians are something else.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by moneyhungry(m): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
olaeffect:

Just as I suspected, location is London embarassed embarassed embarassed

Na wa ooo. I reserve any further comment. I knew such sensible comment can only be from God given wisdom or from abroad grin grin grin
you need to see a psychologist bro, you got severe inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by moneyhungry(m): 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
waleelite:

Too bad and now EBOLA has taken all our attention away from this deadly non-islamic but political sect.

God intervention is all we need.

dafuq is you yapping son?

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Cyberbaze(m): 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
luvmijeje: And some foolish sets of human beings will tell us Jonathan is not boko-haram.
See them, the female suicide bombers in hijab. Confessing gradually.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by deletrue: 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
oyeludef: its a shame on d part of our security outfits. a small country like chad could rescue 85 but for weeks our own big belied soldiers were denying d abduction o chibok girls. am watin to hear wat asari dokubo has to say on dis
Always dreaming evil. Why?
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by olaeffect(m): 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
moneyhungry:
you need to see a psychologist bro, you got severe inferiority complex.

I would have, if we have some that are well trained and don't travel abroad themselves when sick. Sorry I forgot they are on strike, or they have been sacked while on strike ; grin grin grin

Knowing and agreeing that a problem exist is the beginning of sanity, looking for ways of solving it is wisdom.

We have serious issues the earlier we agree on that the better.
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by toblosky(m): 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
All this is just to rubbish all GEJ efforts but We are now wiser. The move to have fresh air was flagged of in 2009,gained ground in 2011.Nigerians next year is 2015,there is no crime in repeating a good thing

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by moneyhungry(m): 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
olaeffect:

I would have, if we have some that are well trained and don't travel abroad themselves when sick. Sorry I forgot they are on strike, or they have been sacked while on strike ; grin grin grin

Knowing and agreeing that a problem exist is the beginning of sanity, looking for ways of solving it is wisdom.

We have serious issues the earlier we agree on that the better.

the whites respect the average Nigerian for his Witt and intellectual prowess.
Yahoo boys are fvcking smart, most of them have never been abroad, still they con the whites big time.
Location has nothing to do with logical reasoning.
As you leave naija shores and interact with other nationalities, you'd come to respect the average Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by dallyemmy: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
What Nigerian military could not do the Chadian Army can do better. Please, if den see the chibok girls make den help us free dem too!

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
shut the f**k up
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by olaeffect(m): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
moneyhungry:

the whites respect the average Nigerian for his Witt and intellectuaml prowess.
Yahoo boys are fvcking smart, most of the m have never been abroad, still they con the whites big time.
Location has nothing to do with logical reasoning.
As you leave naija shores and interact with other nationalities, you'd come to respect the average Nigerian.

I agree with you. But the so called average Nigerians are reducing instead of increasing. Did you see the recent WAEC results? Do you know that the former standard 6 certificate holder is better than most graduates. Go to NYSC camps and see graduates that can't fill forms that has to do with their own bio data.

I don't mean to sound inferior. But it seams things just got worst since the white man left. i am sorry if my observation is wrong, but when next any of our leaders are sick let them not be taken abroad.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Itoroetti(m): 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
maasoap: Actually, Jona would have loved to see Buhari being killed by "Boko Haram". So, to Jona, Boko Haram is a blessing in disguise. The man is so obsessed with 2015 re-election bid to the extent that he now sees every ugly incident as a plot to stop him. Then, my question is what happens to him after 2019? Useless set of people.

happy been killed?is it that staged assassination ure talking about?
even ur day old nephew in d village knows that vuhari staged the assassination attempt.deep down in ur heart,u know.
the buhari dat cried in abj thinking people will pity him because of his crocodile tears and vote for him and even swore never to contest any appeal in court nor contest any election again if he lose.the buhari dat did all dis can even go any extra length to do anything for people to accept him,but certainly nobody is buying into his tricks exception of u and ur gullible fellows
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by manutdadex(m): 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
after reading comments from page one only few comments gives me hope for dis Nation. Wat is d difference btw most of una and Bh? U guys are nt using ur brain again u post comments based on political affiliation, d same problem Bh boys have nt avin free will of the brain...shekau should come and recruit in Nairaland instead! Nigerians Think!!!!!
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by room089: 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
Last time the cameroonians rescued the wife of their deputy prime minister within 48 hours.
Now is the chadians rescuing 85 persons kidnapped by boko haram.
How many were the nigerian army able to rescue?

What exactly is our problem in this country?
Honestly I weep for my fatherland!

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by shidof(m): 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
Omexonomy: I have being saying it for a long time Remove islam from the world terrorism will die a natural death.
ua notin bt an undesirable element.ua even worst dan those terrorist. if u continue lyk dis, u'll soon die of hatred,may be by commitin suicide cos of hw miserable ur life will leta be nd islam will continue to grow weda u lyk it or not.congenital idiot

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Datsme: 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
Omexonomy: I have being saying it for a long time Remove islam from the world terrorism will die a natural death.
and if u r removed from the world as well, english language will be short of its murderers

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by prophetone(m): 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
jahchild34:
hey! hey!! Hey!!! Hold it dia my friend, what do u mean by that? We have a lot of unemployed nigerians who have been buying short service form and all the NA does is accepting 4 to 6 in the southern states but northerners have up to 25 to 30 collected, why won't d army be dumb when they have a lot of ram, cows and goat in the army. My point is that put intellectuals in place and we would not be having this problems. Like it or not, i don yan i don yan.

In other words, what you're saying is that Northerners have been the greatest peace-keeping force Africa has ever seen (Nigerian Army), restoring peace in Liberia, Sierra-Leone, Darfur etc. The problem now is they have an incompetent Commander-in-chief, aided by a COAS lacking in capacity, and these weaknesses have been transferred to the rank and file of what is arguably the best Army in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by prophetone(m): 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
biz2get:

dumbness is written all over you... just look at the spelling of your "sence" is that rigth?? according to my dictionary "thats how idio'ts spell "sense" get a life bro and stop hating

Haba bros, see the way you shot yourself in the foot grin
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Billygee2u: 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
but ,who will remove it?
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Pennywise(m): 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
Supposing we contract the matter of our kidnapped girls to Chadian soldiers?

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by BetaThings: 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
You are swimming against the tide of evidence
Chad is a majority muslim country. They don't make excuses
People like you would rather play politics rather than ask the government to equip the Nigerian Army to finish off the criminals once and for all
The end of Boko Haram does not bode well for PDP - they can no longer prevent election from holding in the NE
They will no longer be able to play victim
So they need to starve the Nigerian Army and drag this out

Before now all the bad news about Sudan used to make front page
But when it is obvious that the Christian South Sudan people are criminals who cannot maintain peace, the news are strategically suppressed on Nairaland
Mexico is a majority Christian country and we know it makes top billing as the centre of kidnapping in the world

4 Likes

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by BetaThings: 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
Pennywise: Supposing we contract the matter of our kidnapped girls to Chadian soldiers?
Possible in theory
But which C-in-C will sign off on that in practice
Boko Haram is required by GEJ to justify "those for you are more than those against"
As if in a normal democracy a winner takes 100%

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Noftaj(m): 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
You are so stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Pennywise(m): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
BetaThings:
Possible in theory
But which C-in-C will sign off on that in practice
Boko Haram is required by GEJ to justify "those for you are more than those against"
As if in a normal democracy a winner takes 100%

Well, considering that our choices here are limited as we do not have a military anymore. I am still not convinced its not the only way to go. On the other hand we could engage mercenaries since we have an army that wont fight!!
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by tit(f): 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
BetaThings:

Chad is a majority muslim country.

Chad is 54% moslim.
90% of the moslims are Tijaniyah like me.
They do not have sharia like we have in Nigeria.
They want peaceful co-existence.
Chad is 34% chrisstain
and 12% infidel.
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by redsun(m): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
Soldiers are main to defend and protect their territories. And if they can't,it means they've been conquered and their country under siege.

It is a life and death thing and One should never surrender.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic / Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies / FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.