Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram (35391 Views)

In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons / Some Chadian Troops Remarkably Resemble Boko Haram (photos) / Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by ceejayluv(m): 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
VivaLaFrans: I knew it related to the US. But it sounds like a sacred word of the Illuminati.
Hehehe Hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Okay, then
Stop starring at my butts missMeiya grin grin grin

grin clown
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by DonaldGenes(m): 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

grin clown

Hahahahaha Am just playing withchu nah

I will wound you o MissMeiya

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Hahahahaha Am just playing withchu nah

I will wound you o MissMeiya

That man makes tears run from my eyes. Too funny
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by DonaldGenes(m): 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

That man makes tears run from my eyes. Too funny

Yeah, he is from my state and also married ijln case you tryna crush on him? grin
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Yeah, he is from my state and also married ijln case you tryna crush on him? grin

Aww. His lucky wife lol
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by kcbaba007: 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
and this lapse is not intercepting the bus and saving the captives in time before they cross to chad, what a shame on so called nigerian soldiers. for over
3months the chibok girls have not been rescued, all we hear is that they know where they are but can't rescue them.... see yeye talk from muntulas. who dey deceive who. even the nigerian army dey take human life play politics.... what a shame. smh

henryblaze25:
Mr Man I know u are blaming Nigerian Army indirectly, do u know it is against Internation law for Nigerian Army to proceed to Republic of Chad without due approval from the Chadian Government?

The Chadian Military Military action shows the meeting between France,Nigeria,Cameroon,Niger,Chad was not a fluke because 1 of the resolutions reached was to cover the lapses of each country

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by kcbaba007: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
henryblaze25:
Mr Man I know u are blaming Nigerian Army indirectly, do u know it is against Internation law for Nigerian Army to proceed to Republic of Chad without due approval from the Chadian Government?

The Chadian Military Military action shows the meeting between France,Nigeria,Cameroon,Niger,Chad was not a fluke because 1 of the resolutions reached was to cover the lapses of each country
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by SHOCK7(m): 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
luvmijeje: And some foolish sets of human beings will tell us Jonathan is not boko-haram.
Now u d one not making any sense! angry
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Nayah(f): 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
protonz: people using words like , " ordinary chad, ordinary Cameroon...........got me thinking u guys actually blive doze media propaganda of Nigeria being d giant of Africa......... we are just deceiving ourselves in diz country!!
God bless Africa and especially Cameroon
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by VivaLaFrans: 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Anyone can use any word bah

Nope... I didn't mean that
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Ahmedie25(m): 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
Omexonomy: I have being saying it for a long time Remove islam from the world terrorism will die a natural death.
May Allah destroy u nd ur families with Ebola virus
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
Mexyz: The Nigerian army has suddenly become incompetent since the Chadian army were able to scare away SIX boko fighters......Nigerians are something else.

Nigerians have a terrible inferiority complex. Why, I don't know. If it were a group of French or Germans that were rescued by the Chadians - the sort of thing that happens all the time - would these imbecil.es be calling it ''a disgrace to France''? ''A disgrace to Germany''? No. But everything relating to Nigeria they will twist to match their negative prejudice and complex. Sickening really.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Nigerians have a terrible inferiority complex. Why, I don't know. If it were a group of French or Germans that were rescued by the Chadians - the sort of thing that happens all the time - would these imbecil.es be calling it ''a disgrace to France''? ''A disgrace to Germany''? No. But everything relating to Nigeria they will twist to match their negative prejudice and complex. Sickening really.

If those hostages had been kidnapped right in France and Germany and taken out of those countries successfully only to be rescued by Chadians? Damn straight it would be a disgrace to France and Germany.

Wrong analogy.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Omexonomy: 8:28am On Aug 23, 2014
Ahmedie25: May Allah destroy me nd my families with Ebola virus

fixed
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Arnoldo(m): 11:10am On Aug 23, 2014
olaeffect:

Please no need for insults. Also note that all recent security report (local and international) has confirmed that a large percentage of boko haram weapons where stolen directly from Nigerian armory.
Intact the niger delta militants are considered to be far more better armed than boko haram (don't take my word for it) Google and ask friends in the Nigerian army.
What we lack is the will power not the fire power, just think of it rationally, if we had deployed the same number of troops sent to some state for elections to Borno state, will we still be talking about boko haram as at today?
. yeah you are kinda right....but I think because of d Guerrilla warfare d bokos are using its difficult to attack their camp....if the President approve of an all out attack that may end up claiming innocent lives..he wld be called to world court..........
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by olaeffect(m): 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
Arnoldo: . yeah you are kinda right....but I think because of d Guerrilla warfare d bokos are using its difficult to attack their camp....if the President approve of an all out attack that may end up claiming innocent lives..he wld be called to world court..........

I understand with you but its all crazy, what is the world court saying about all the people that are being killed? Did the world court say about the yanyan bombing? Did you see the picture of the hundreds of people that where killed?

You think the world court gives a s***t about our internal problem. What did the world court say about Odi during Obasanjo's tenor?

Do you think we still have innocent citizens in sambisa forest? When people in surrounding villages have deserted their villages.

I pray a very prominent person that is close to Aso rock is killed by boko haram, that is when you will see real action and commitment and the end of boko haram.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) / Why Ikpeazu Was Sacked As Abia Governor – Federal High Court / Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.