Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,061 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram (35499 Views)

In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons / Some Chadian Troops Remarkably Resemble Boko Haram (photos) / Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
oyeludef: its a shame on d part of our security outfits. a small country like chad could rescue 85 but for weeks our own big belied soldiers were denying d abduction o chibok girls. am watin to hear wat asari dokubo has to say on dis

Hey! u little fool, d report says they were abducted 4rm 1 of d settlements by lake Chad n taken tru d lake 2 Chadian teritory n got intercepted by d Chadian securities.
* why didnt they take dem 2 their former teritory of u think d Nigerian forces r nt wrkin?
* which oda state in Nigeria have they make an open successful passage n control aside 4rm their home dat was freely given 2 dem by their political leaders?
* which of their convoy or attempts has been successful in d 9ja Delta dat will give u d bones 2 mention ASARI in ur baseless submission?
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by biz2get(m): 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
prophetone:

Haba bros, see the way you shot yourself in the foot grin

shi"t happens brO! cheesy grin shocked cool
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by confusion247(m): 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
luvmijeje: And some foolish sets of human beings will tell us Jonathan is not boko-haram.
And some morons will blame Jonathan for their inability yo reason like humans.
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
shidof: ua notin bt an undesirable element.ua even worst dan those terrorist. if u continue lyk dis, u'll soon die of hatred,may be by commitin suicide cos of hw miserable ur life will leta be nd islam will continue to grow weda u lyk it or not.congenital idiot
shut up u jihadist, the world was a peaceful place until ur normadic propheth brought islam.
ISLAM: CAUSING HAVOC SINCE 507 AD
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Donian007: 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hadone:
DO YOU SEE WHAT I'M TELLING YOU? WE
DONT NEED ANY STATE OF EMERGENCY TO
OVERCOME BH ISSUE. WE DONT NEED
DRONES AND FIGHTER JETS, THIS WHOLE
ISSUE IS A WEEK JOB PROVIDED THE FG IS
SERIOUS AND COMMITTED. IF YOU CAN
REASON WITH ME, I BET YOU THAT THE 2000
LOCAL HUNTERS WHO GATHER IN
MAIDUGURI AND AWAIT FG's APPROVAL TO
STORM SAMBISA FOREST TO RESQUE THE
ABDUCTED GIRLS AND ELIMINATE THE
TERRORISTS CAN DO THE JOB HAD IT BEEN
THE APPROVAL WAS GIVEN. JUST SEE HOW
POORLY ARMED CHADIAN AND
CAMEROONIAN FORCES ARE, BUT THEY
ALWAYS DONT TAKE IT LIGHTLY WITH BOKO
HARAM, BUT WHY ALWAYS THE NIGERIAN
ARMY RUN HELTER SCALTER TO AVOID BH?
THE ANSWER = FG IS NOT SERIOUS ABOUT
FIGHTING BOKOHARAM SIMPLE.
You are a crass idiot, so double barrel gun wielding hunters will defeat truch mounted AA guns and HMG, MMG, GPMG and RPG fanning terrorist? You are lost!
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by VivaLaFrans: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
DonaldGenes: Are you serious?

If so make I...............Dance small
what is the meaning ''e pluribius unum'' on your signature?
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Shine1177: 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
DonnyT: The source, who asked that his name not be used, said more than 30 hostages were still being held by Boko Haram. He said their captors sped off with them in motorboats when they spotted the convoy being questioned by Chadian soldiers.

Boko haram with motorboat? These people are destroying themselves silently and the north will never remain the same after all.
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by VivaLaFrans: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
Gov't are the murauders. Boko haram issue cannot be stopped. Nigeria's problem started from the beginning. We were made not to agree in one accord because of numerous greedy ethnic groups
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Shine1177: 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
VivaLaFrans: what is the meaning ''e pluribius unum'' on your signature?

E Pluribus Unum is Latin for "out of many, one." Sometimes it is translated more loosely as "one from many."

Source: http://coins.about.com/od/uscoins/f/e_pluribus_unum.htm
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by McLuhan(m): 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
luvmijeje: And some foolish sets of human beings will tell us Jonathan is not boko-haram.
This your sickness is very serious.May God deliver you.
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by synergycom19: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
henryblaze25:
Mr Man I know u are blaming Nigerian Army indirectly, do u know it is against Internation law for Nigerian Army to proceed to Republic of Chad without due approval from the Chadian Government?

The Chadian Military Military action shows the meeting between France,Nigeria,Cameroon,Niger,Chad was not a fluke because 1 of the resolutions reached was to cover the lapses of each country
No body ask the Nigerian army to go to chad, but sambasia and rescue our glris

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
emmymdk:

I will keep you updated when the Nigerian Army form is on sale...
Leave that side abeg....even if a thousand troop were deployed to sambisa to free the girls nothing will come out of it. As long as those who are to give the orders are still compromised & are sympathisers to boko haram, no girl will be rescued. I just read in the news that Cameroon has decided to stop sharing intelligence report with Nigeria because they feel boko haram has infiltrated Nigerian securities.
So bro, when the form is out go join & get deployed to Borno. The sorry story is that, the people who will deploy you to Borno are same people who will give out your information to Boko haram that you are on your way...pele!

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by shidof(m): 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
kushstalin:
shut up u jihadist, the world was a peaceful place until ur normadic propheth brought islam.
ISLAM: CAUSING HAVOC SINCE 507 AD
dn't ve tym for a non-entity congenital fool lyk u. world stopped being a peaceful place wen it started producing bastard lyk u. Son of many father

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Hugo7(m): 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
What else do you need to be covinced that bokoharam is politicaly motivated...
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by hamilton62(m): 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
luvmijeje:
Mr man sharrap! Stop defending the indefensible. Those that happened under his nose, what has he done?
You just displayed your level of stupidity and ignorance towards a fact, well you are a pessimist and opposing politician.
If you are truly a lady... Sorry to the "boy/boys" who cuddle you as the case may be.
Thanks.
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by simdam500(m): 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
ademega: With the situation on ground in that area ,so they got to chad without any challeng from any of our security forces .......
Nigeria northern security situation is not what just anybody can comment on- dont say u ve an idea .
u just worsen the matter by opening up my initiative, so those mofos left this country without coming across any security guard not untill they got to chad...

Nigeria i hail thee
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by simdam500(m): 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
tunex23: Well done Chadians army, I now see why Boko haram cannot attack chad, they know their mate nah.
lolz
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hugo7: What else do you need to be covinced that bokoharam is politicaly motivated...

Actually, the administration has a habit of fumbling EVERYTHING. It might just be simple ineptitude.
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Honeyking(m): 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
earthgreeners: Nigeria is finished!

Infact with this kind of statement, you re part of those finishing Nigeria. Confess good things bro
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
shidof: dn't ve tym for a non-entity congenital fool lyk u. world stopped being a peaceful place wen it started producing bastard lyk u. Son of many father
shove that into the anus of ur propheth u vagabond and fugitive...u can have a chilled bottle of conc trioxonitrate(v) acid for all i care infidel...son of a wh**e that has opened her legs to 800 men and just managed to have escaped been aborted...mtchew...
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by DonaldGenes(m): 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
VivaLaFrans: what is the meaning ''e pluribius unum'' on your signature?

E Pluribus Unum is Latin for "out of many, one."

~ But sometimes translated more loosely as "one from many." E Pluribus Unum refers to the fact that the United States was formed as a cohesive single nation as the result of the thirteen smaller colonies joining together..
You feel me now

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 18, 2014
Blakjewelry: Most of the comment above shows that many nigerians are impatient to read, they read the heading without reading whole story and just jump into conclussion. The story says the hostages are being carried in a bus when they were stop by the chadian soldiers for a search, they didnt say they went to recue them from bh camp. Why blame the nigerian military infact the fact that they were ferried to chad shows that they have a base in chad.

Yep... and it also shows Nigerian terrain may be getting 'hot' for them, courtesy of the Nigerian military efforts, hence their need to relocate to Chad etc. But will these dumb and stupi'd self-hating nairalanders allow their brains to even think to that level of perception? Is their first instinct not to criticize Nigeria without even thinking? Dumb and dumber.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by TerryCarr(m): 4:14am On Aug 18, 2014
wow by Chad. that's embarrassing tongue

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by longa: 9:18am On Aug 18, 2014
oyeludef: its a shame on d part of our security outfits. a small country like chad could rescue 85 but for weeks our own big belied soldiers were denying d abduction o chibok girls. am watin to hear wat asari dokubo has to say on dis

it never easy for nigeria soldiers, cuz how can u cop wen you are fighting boko haram at the same time,u collect the wepoan to war against boko haram from ur enemy( the generals)also?
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by moneyhungry(m): 11:27am On Aug 18, 2014
olaeffect:

I agree with you. But the so called average Nigerians are reducing instead of increasing. Did you see the recent WAEC results? Do you know that the former standard 6 certificate holder is better than most graduates. Go to NYSC camps and see graduates that can't fill forms that has to do with their own bio data.

I don't mean to sound inferior. But it seams things just got worst since the white man left. i am sorry if my observation is wrong, but when next any of our leaders are sick let them not be taken abroad.
yeah, you have a point (on the academic side) ... things are deteriorating and the system needs change.
But still, I can't help but admire the nature-given wisdom of the average Nigerian.
we don't need the Whiteman, we got all the potentials, just that we don't see or use it.
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hmmm.... Thank God
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by VivaLaFrans: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
DonaldGenes:

E Pluribus Unum is Latin for "out of many, one."

~ But sometimes translated more loosely as "one from many." E Pluribus Unum refers to the fact that the United States was formed as a cohesive single nation as the result of the thirteen smaller colonies joining together..
You feel me now
I knew it related to the US. But it sounds like a sacred word of the Illuminati.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by DonaldGenes(m): 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
VivaLaFrans: I knew it related to the US. But it sounds like a sacred word of the Illuminati.

Nope, Illuminati ke..anyone can use any word bah

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Nope, Illuminati ke..anyone can use any word bah

He really said E pluribus unum sounds like Illuminati.

I keep thinking NL cannot surprise me anymore. And proven wrong, again.
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by DonaldGenes(m): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

He really said E pluribus unum sounds like Illuminati.

I keep thinking NL cannot surprise me anymore. And proven wrong, again.

Hahahahaha! Ma, I succinctly understood what he meant...
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Hahahahaha! Ma, I succinctly understood what he meant...

I understood too. Which is why I stared for a few seconds in disbelief.
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by DonaldGenes(m): 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

I understood too. Which is why I stared for a few seconds in disbelief.

Okay, then
Stop starring at my butts missMeiya grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) / IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos / Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.