Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo (29566 Views)

Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos / Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) / Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by udemzyudex(m): 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
jmaine: And some people will come here and tell us that Akpabio is a mediocre governor . . . .

Nice one Gov Akpabio . . .. . Absolutely free, no tolling . . . . .

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by Itoroetti(m): 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
kobonaire: That's the sign of a dead boring town .... for example, one could say the same about Zaria grin

which state are u from?
i know u will claim lagos.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by Youngzedd(m): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
I am not surprise to see that, but check this list.

“In 2013, the top 10 allocations went to the following states: Akwa Ibom (N260 billion or $1.7 billion), Rivers (N230 billion or $1.5 billion), Delta (N209 billion or $1.3 billion), Bayelsa (N173 billion or $1.1 billion), Lagos (N168 billion or $1.1 billion), Kano (N140 billion or $0.9 billion), Katsina (N103 billion or $0.7 billion), Oyo (N100 billion or $0.6 billion), Kaduna (N97 billion or $0.6 billion), and Borno (N94 billion or $0.6 billion).

What are other 9 states doing?

If cross river receives what Akwa Ibom receive, you will see wonders. Abuja will carry last I tell ya.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by ayusco85(m): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
henryobinna: how will you go to someone's room to rearrange it when he ain't ready for the arrangement, and he doesn't want to see you?

Rearrange? Really? That's the analogy u want to use? When has commissioning a project be likened to rearranging?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
No matter how, this men would not avoid the wrath of EFCC. Even that woman is not excluded... shocked

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by ayusco85(m): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
sleekman: Ure very madt. No be who invite e go go? Besides wasn't he in Nassarawa? Na PDP state be dat? Ur mumu get power with squared capacity. Mtchew

Another deranged fellow on the prowl. Its ur father that is mad. Cow like u. Can't u quote someone without insulting? Do u even ve manners at all?

Who is the bigger mumu nw? Ewu
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by udemzyudex(m): 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
Youngzedd: I am not surprise to see that, but check this list.

“In 2013, the top 10 allocations went to the following states: Akwa Ibom (N260 billion or $1.7 billion), Rivers (N230 billion or $1.5 billion), Delta (N209 billion or $1.3 billion), Bayelsa (N173 billion or $1.1 billion), Lagos (N168 billion or $1.1 billion), Kano (N140 billion or $0.9 billion), Katsina (N103 billion or $0.7 billion), Oyo (N100 billion or $0.6 billion), Kaduna (N97 billion or $0.6 billion), and Borno (N94 billion or $0.6 billion).

What are other 9 states doing?

If cross river receives what Akwa Ibom receive, you will see wonders. Abuja will carry last I tell ya.

Is that an excuse or what?

See bro,its not about the money,its about the mindset.
Those who want change will always seek for it and do anything to make it happen.

Hope you grab?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by iceberylin(m): 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
ohhhhh Gawd shocked , for Real :/
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by ayusco85(m): 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
Itoroetti:

there is no project worth commissioning in APC state

I doubt that is true. U want to tell me that there is no project worth commissioning in Lagos or Kano? Dude try anoda lie
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by eduxerxes: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
Goddex: I sometimes wished I were from Akwa Ibom state
seriously?? Because of ROAD??

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by henryobinna(m): 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
ayusco85:

Rearrange? Really? That's the analogy u want to use? When has commissioning a project be likened to rearranging?
excuse my french, why the fuq are you so hateful.anyway I used 'rearrange' cod I early started my state with 'room' that was just an illustration and the way i see it, you're deviating from our main topic.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by laykhorn(m): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
Plus10:
She was there with Jona to commision the ethanol and gas processing plant being that she's the minister of petroleum resources...chei your question has been answered!
The topic says Boulevard
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by Youngzedd(m): 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
udemzyudex:

Is that an excuse or what?

See bro,its not about the money,its about the mindset.
Those who want change will always seek for it and do anything to make it happen.

Hope you grab?

Sure sir.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
i think governors are working more during GEJ's administration

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by Youngzedd(m): 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
The kind of insult that always come out of this politics section is appalling.

APC and PDP e-worriors.

I just dey observe una.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
eduxerxes: seriously?? Because of ROAD??

lol you dey crace o
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by Soknown: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
The Governor is doing averagely ok compared to other states, But when you compare the huge revenue accruing to this state and the relatively small population ( about 6 million) and heavy debt profile one might have a rethink. He has laid a good infrastructure foundation, I think he could have done more in programs that impact directly on Akwa-Ibom citizens. I don't know about his programs on health, Education, Employment/Entrepreneur support. I don't reside in Akwa-ibom but do visit once in a while. it would be nice to hear from indigenes on the programs I mentioned.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by poiZon: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
datguru: Mtcheew . How does this create employment for our jobless gradautes? angry

ask G00GLE, ABi u no sabi use search engines?
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by ayusco85(m): 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
henryobinna: excuse my french, why the fuq are you so hateful.anyway I used 'rearrange' cod I early started my state with 'room' that was just an illustration and the way i see it, you're deviating from our main topic.

Hateful? Really?? Dude u need to improve on ur english skills. Pls don't quote me again
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
datguru: Mtcheew . How does this create employment for our jobless gradautes? angry

'men who build america' will answer that for you
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by Rikidony(m): 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
GREAT ONE MY ABLE GOVERNOR AKWA IBOM ADO OKE

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by shizzleStar: 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
Godswill Akpabio...governor par excellence. transformation breeze blowing across akwa ibom cool

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by henryobinna(m): 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
ayusco85:

Hateful? Really?? Dude u need to improve on ur english skills. Pls don't quote me again
hahaha...
alright. I won't quote you again. have a nice week
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by NkanuBoy: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
ayusco85: How come goodluck only commissions projects in PDP states? So APC states should go to hell I hate nigerian politics

**Goodluck jonathan, diving Nigeria across ethinic and political line since 2009***
Are u well at all?
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by Plus10(m): 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
laykhorn:
The topic says Boulevard
Yea...but topic alone will not provide you the complete info about a report.That's why it's advisable to always read the content of a report before commenting.Anyway both projects(and others) were comissioned this same day by Mr Presidents!

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by nerodenero: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
udemzyudex:
It is not about the money,its about the mindset.
Well said.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by Indializzie(f): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
Naija London... #our money...
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by EMMANTOP1(m): 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
2cato: And what is the essence of not returning gej in 2015
Is gej d governor doing d project or was just invited dere to commission?
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by jazzydee: 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
Anyone who walks or drives on Goodluck boulevard in Uyo will have goodluck Lol. ie If you need goodluck in your life visit Uyo and walk on that boulevard.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by anonimi: 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
django1:

You surprise me, no talk of pipe borne water? primary and secondary education? I guess those questions are reserved only for some people.

Thank you for raising the issue of TAP water, which was not part of my comment.

I am aware of Akwa Ibom's free education duly praised by no less than Kongi.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by ujoinme: 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
jazzydee: Anyone who walks or drives on Goodluck boulevard in Uyo will have goodluck Lol. ie If you need goodluck in your life visit Uyo and walk on that boulevard.
Lol grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Reno Omokri Summarised His 2019 / Edo Government Revokes C-of-O Of Obaseki, Odubu, Ihonvbere’s Choice Properties / "Discover Nigeria": Buhari Unveils World’s Largest Pictorial Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.