Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. (3972 Views)

Always Getting Wet, When Chating Or Talking With A Girl I Admired. / Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by mizcalvina(f): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2014
rafhell: demons probably fvcking you... tongue
you crazy
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Baddo101(m): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2014
mizcalvina: Each time i dream i always see myself getting pregnant, i dnt get it...
Lol...Babe spirit husband is @ work.. u need a serious deliverance.. or else u may b unmarried or childless for life.....
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by olashas(f): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2014
Ceasar1: When I say Nigeria is the Most religious country, Please believe me. undecided
grin. Yet we have big problems
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2014
`OP sis, congratulations.
I wish you save delivery in your dreams. I pray it's a bouncing baby boy(Aboy)
And I also pray that I can attend the naming ceremony in your dreams.
All these I ask God Almighty. Amen!
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by olashas(f): 10:51am On Aug 18, 2014
rafhell: demons probably fvcking you... tongue
Wicked grin
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by SirAweezy(m): 11:27am On Aug 18, 2014
Let me help abit: make your bed in all white clothings... Most importantly make sure u wear white to bed.. (This will help abit)
Ephesians 6:12

I can see abit of stagnation around you..
You also have certain gift
Morealso, do men around you progress?

Anyway I know what is happening.. You need to defeat something.. But It's only by prayer..

Anyway pls I don't do this for living oo.. So I'm no scam..
I've onlytold you. Thereality .. Wish I couldseeyour left palm too and wish I could tell u you more. But just adhere to my 1st advice.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 18, 2014
U have to undergo 21 days deliverance in mfm with 7days dry fasting. Spirit husband killing prayers. Witchcraft manipulation destroying battle nd all will be solved
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 18, 2014
rozzay: U have to undergo 21 days deliverance in mfm with 7days dry fasting. Spirit husband killing prayers. Witchcraft manipulation destroying battle nd all will be solved

i see... talking from experience.
seems most naija girls have this problem.
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 18, 2014
rafhell:

i see... talking from experience.
seems most naija girls have this problem.
I don't sowy to disappoint u
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
cheesy grin na be say your childeren for that side go don many well well o,
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
Nigeria and spirituality that I doubt it even exists. smh.
OP, you got nothing to worry about jare. You are just over thinking one thing or the other. Are you Virgin? be like say you wan chop dicko but you dey fear for pregnancy grin
Again, nothing to worry about. I always had this dreams of me riding a bicycle 3yrs ago. Always! But in reality I can't ride it. Maybe its just you wishing that you can have kids without being in marriage but naija society Frowns on it, so you live that fantasy In a dream.

1 Like

Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by nikkypearl(f): 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
Austeenx: `OP sis, congratulations.
I wish you save delivery in your dreams. I pray it's a bouncing baby boy(Aboy)
And I also pray that I can attend the naming ceremony in your dreams.
All these I ask God Almighty. Amen!

Guy ow far?long time..how market grin
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by mizcalvina(f): 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
SirAweezy: Let me help abit: make your bed in all white clothings... Most importantly make sure u wear white to bed.. (This will help abit)
Ephesians 6:12

I can see abit of stagnation around you..
You also have certain gift
Morealso, do men around you progress?

Anyway I know what is happening.. You need to defeat something.. But It's only by prayer..

Anyway pls I don't do this for living oo.. So I'm no scam..
I've onlytold you. Thereality .. Wish I couldseeyour left palm too and wish I could tell u you more. But just adhere to my 1st advice.

Thanks.
you kind of ryt thou abt me having some certain gift even wen u haven't seen me before a prophet told me that before, thanks anyways
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by mizcalvina(f): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
Cabinbiscuit: Nigeria and spirituality that I doubt highly exists. smh.
OP, you got nothing to worry about jare. You are just over thinking one thing or the other. Are you Virgin? be like say you wan chop dicko but you dey fear for pregnancy grin
Again, nothing to worry about. I always had this dreams of me riding a bicycle 3yrs ago. Always! But in reality I can't ride it. Maybe its just you wishing that you can have kids without being in marriage but naija society Frowns on it, so you live that fantasy In a dream.
thats what's up
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
SirAweezy: Wish I couldseeyour left palm too and wish I could tell u you more.

Thanks.
shocked are you a prophet?
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by marieolae(f): 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
Dis tin is not spirtual ah beg. Mayb ur thinking about this thing too much. Or mayb its just a sign that your gonna get pregnant soon
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
nikkypearl:

Guy ow far?long time..how market grin

`Which kind market?
You send me go market?
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by SirAweezy(m): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
mizcalvina: you kind of ryt thou abt me having some certain gift even wen u haven't seen me before a prophet told me that before, thanks anyways
It's well with u sis... Jst don't forget what I've told you
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by SirAweezy(m): 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
Cabinbiscuit: Nigeria and spirituality that I doubt highly exists. smh.

There are dreams and there are DREAMS. Just so you know!
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Crocz(m): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
nikkypearl: U need crious deliverance o,u might find it difficult to get preg in reality!

All these church guys!...can't one just sleep and have an innocent dream again?..must everything be spiritual?
Sometimes it is what you put in you mind b4 you sleep, you dream about...but all these church guys always have another explanation...always scaring people!..chai, una don tire me self
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Crocz(m): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
nikkypearl: U need crious deliverance o,u might find it difficult to get preg in reality!

All these church guys!...can't one just sleep and have an innocent dream again?..must everything be spiritual?
Sometimes it is what you put in your mind b4 you sleep, you dream about...but all these church guys always have another explanation...always scaring people!..chai, una don tire me self

1 Like

Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by jnrbayano(m): 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
Op,

In those same dreams you see yourself getting pregnant, do you also see the face of the person responsible?
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Justeenaleo(f): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
Khalessi: Do you like sex?
where does the penetration happen, floor or bed?
Is the guy hot?
have you heard of contraceptive before?
Do you give birth to the babies or you abort them?
Woooooow
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by wizard007(m): 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
I wanna read this shitty comments no more? how can people be reasoning like this, in this 21st century all this parochial beliefs are still being thrown around

This morning I dreamt and saw myself eating indomie, with eggs and steak, i once heard people saying it's not good. To me all those metaphysical crap ain't none of my business , trust me I am having that stuff (what I ate in dreamland) for dinner. I don't have time. grin
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by mizcalvina(f): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
rozzay: U have to undergo 21 days deliverance in mfm with 7days dry fasting. Spirit husband killing prayers. Witchcraft manipulation destroying battle nd all will be solved
what's mfm pls
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by mizcalvina(f): 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
jnrbayano: Op,

In those same dreams you see yourself getting pregnant, do you also see the face of the person responsible?
No sir
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by mizcalvina(f): 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Woooooow
i just only see myself getting preg in the dreams i dnt knw wat happens next
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by bastien: 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
When last did u hv sex? It might be a plan from u boo,who wanna get u preggy

Or

It's a spiritual richness.... .....u are carrying ur success in your Tommy,yet to deliver them
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
mizcalvina: what's mfm pls
Mountain of fire nd miracles ministries its all ova d country just enter d nearest one close to u. Do it fast b4 dey take all ur glory
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Tundeiab(m): 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
mizcalvina: Each time i dream i always see myself getting pregnant, i dnt get it...
my dear you are having a spiritual husband of whom you are carrying his baby. You need to seek spiritual help cos it might deter you from getting pregnant when you are finally married. Look for a bible believing which is into deliverance like MFM or if you can make it to SCOAN in Lagos. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by mizcalvina(f): 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
SirAweezy:
It's well with u sis... Jst don't forget what I've told you
thanks dear
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by mizcalvina(f): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
bastien: When last did u hv sex? It might be a plan from u boo,who wanna get u preggy

Or

It's a spiritual richness.... .....u are carrying ur success in your Tommy,yet to deliver them
really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? / When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life / Guys, Why, Why, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.