Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. (3985 Views)

Always Getting Wet, When Chating Or Talking With A Girl I Admired. / Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by mizcalvina(f): 9:15am On Aug 18, 2014
Each time i dream i always see myself getting pregnant, i dnt get it...
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Sunkyphil(m): 9:20am On Aug 18, 2014
u nid serious deliverance

2 Likes

Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by nikkypearl(f): 9:25am On Aug 18, 2014
U need crious deliverance o,u might find it difficult to get preg in reality!

3 Likes

Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by mizcalvina(f): 9:26am On Aug 18, 2014
Omg...Like seriously?
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by pasqal09: 9:26am On Aug 18, 2014
so now we have a female troll!

2 Likes

Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by StPete: 9:28am On Aug 18, 2014
Sunkyphil: u nid serious deliverance

nikkypearl: U need crious deliverance o,u might find it difficult to get preg in reality!

Must everything be spiritually related? Hian!

1 Like

Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Sunkyphil(m): 9:31am On Aug 18, 2014
StPete:

of course
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by nikkypearl(f): 9:33am On Aug 18, 2014
StPete:

U bera start believing d spiritual aspect of life!
Don't wait until Life slap u,b4 u start believing grin

2 Likes

Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by BTT(m): 9:34am On Aug 18, 2014
It calls for concern. Little wonder it bothered you to the point of creating a thread for it.

Let us do some maths:
Are you married?
Are your syblings of marriageable age married, that you are contemplating single parenthood?
Are you or any member of your family trying for a child?
Are you pondering on a very huge idea?
Are you on a huge secret that bothers you at night before you sleep?

If you are able to earnestly answer these questions, that's all.

1 Like

Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by mizcalvina(f): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2014
My elder ones are married with kids,, am not yet married, neither am i a singer parents, i dnt think abt no shitt before i sleep...
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by mizcalvina(f): 9:42am On Aug 18, 2014
I meant single not singer<
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by cirmuell(m): 9:42am On Aug 18, 2014
this is serious! shocked
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 18, 2014
This one pass me o!

1 Like

Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 18, 2014
grin grin... Go to bed with condom, put it under the pillow.

4 Likes

Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2014

1 Like

Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by mizcalvina(f): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2014
Ahahahahahhaha, but for real ain't kidding am serious
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by mizcalvina(f): 9:51am On Aug 18, 2014
Thanks dear
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by nikkypearl(f): 9:53am On Aug 18, 2014
1AngryBird: grin grin... Go to bed with condom, put it under the pillow.

Kai! grin
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Ivanspring(f): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2014
This is serious! You're in danger of not having a child or even getting married in reality.
Na spirit husband things be this oh

5 Likes

Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by jsunex(m): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2014
Dats a very bad one... pls contact ur pastor immediately
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by mizcalvina(f): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2014
Godforbid that cant happen when God is real

1 Like

Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 18, 2014
When I say Nigeria is the Most religious country, Please believe me. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by mizcalvina(f): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2014
Thanks... but some folks re scaring meeeee
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 18, 2014
Na me deh give you all those belle for your dream.
Evans, our last child is crying o. Please go back to the dream and breastfeed him.
*sekems out of thread*
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by AtheistD(m): 10:17am On Aug 18, 2014
Maybe it is a subconscious fear. Either of getting pregnant or fear of not getting pregnant.

How do you feel about getting pregnant? Do ant close friends, family members or work colleagues have pregnancy issues?

Try and look deeper into these fears.

4 Likes

Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 18, 2014
mizcalvina: Thanks... but some folks re scaring meeeee

Did you drink salt during the Ebola Scare? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by mizcalvina(f): 10:21am On Aug 18, 2014
Are you the wizard huh?
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by mizcalvina(f): 10:23am On Aug 18, 2014
Yes i drank salt water
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 18, 2014
Do you like sex?
where does the penetration happen, floor or bed?
Is the guy hot?
have you ever heard of contraceptive?
Do you give birth to the babies or you abort them?

1 Like

Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by mizcalvina(f): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2014
1AngryBird:

Did you drink salt during the Ebola Scare? undecided
yes i did
Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2014
demons probably fvcking you... tongue

1 Like

Re: Always Getting Pregnant In The Dream.. by mizcalvina(f): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2014
AtheistD: Maybe it is a subconscious fear. Either of getting pregnant or fear of not getting pregnant.

How do you feel about getting pregnant? Do ant close friends, family members or work colleagues have pregnancy issues?

Try and look deeper into these fears.
non hun..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Signs To Identify Ugly Girls / How Akinola My Husband Friend Got Me Pregnant In Just One Night Out / Couple Caught Having S*x While Driving Along An Expressway In Broad Daylight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.