Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. (7003 Views)

Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) / Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) / Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by AzontoGhost(m): 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
overhypedsteve: I ve always waited for thread like this. This space will be judiciously used by me with the aid of visual authority and links (where the need arise) to prove to the world and Africa that Ghana seeks for attention that the world has so wickedly denied it. Please sit and relax. Don't leave the thread. Call Nitrogen, call azontofool, call all the hordes of ghanian minions that ve now infested our forum with news of ghanian failure. Tell them to have their sit. Cus i am coming. I ll be back. I overhypedsteve will be back.
hope am not the one you referred to as "azontofool"... even if it is so, I FORGIVE you....!!
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by overhypedsteve(m): 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
What do you call two ghanians eating amala?
ghAMALA

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by theplanmaker: 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ghana =broke nation

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Eldavido1: 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Tariff do not affect ECOWAS nations

I Don't tink so. The Ecowas common external tariff plan has not fully taken off reason why someone importing cars from Cotonou will face same charges. If it's applicable to Benin Republic I don't see any reason why Ghana won't be affected.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by AzontoGhost(m): 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
overhypedsteve: What do you call two ghanians eating amala?
ghAMALA
cheesycheesy
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by brownlord: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
The poor country is not worth all this stress, overhypesteve. Allow them rest Biko.

A country adenuga is richer than.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by overhypedsteve(m): 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
AzontoGhost:
hope am not the one you referred to as "azontofool"... even if it is so, I FORGIVE you....!!
you ll have to, my man. Cus i promise you. Cus what you re about to witness will curb your further assault on nigerian users in nairaland.
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by overhypedsteve(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
AzontoGhost:
ok. Because of your non hostile approach today. I ll use this space to advocate for ghanian cars.
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by AzontoGhost(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
theplanmaker: Ghana =broke nation
my bro,is that the only thing u see about GHANA oh Lord of mercy!!!
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by overhypedsteve(m): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
Buy ghanian motor. Buy Ghana motor because one Ghana actor drove it and said it is good

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by iamord(m): 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
overhypedsteve: What do you call two ghanians eating amala?
ghAMALA

With due respect . Pls don't start this here. its not needed! I am also refering to fellow ghanaians.. Be mature in your dealings. All yall. Peace!
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by AzontoGhost(m): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
overhypedsteve: ok. Because of your non hostile approach today. I ll use this space to advocate for ghanian cars.
hehehe..your effort would be appreciated...
But pls never pen my name in ur imaginary Book Of Bashers
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by NITROGENN: 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
overhypedsteve: Buy ghanian motor. Buy Ghana motor because one Ghana actor drove it and said it is good
See u think people get time for u..Hahahaha funny dude.You live in nigeria man so stop feeling superior ok.You knw it ain't logic.
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by NITROGENN: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
AzontoGhost:
Chale make u no mind I'm..He Shd travel outside his country n see how inferior people see nigerians.The rich are considered a lil unlike the average nigerians like those on this forum.They are funny ruff...

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by overhypedsteve(m): 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
AzontoGhost:
but please permit me to send a very strong message to the mofo's
people keep saying Innoson of Nigeria. They seem to forget the fact that innoson is not the only one building cars in naija. We also have a world renowned privately owned defence industry. Google #Proforce. Yes we ve been building, battle tanks, UAV, APC and patron vehicles for use by our armed forces and private individuals, they just got a contract from an unspecified African country to build several number of apc for them. And they have an MOU with DICON. I ll make a believer out of this people today.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Rikidony(m): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
iamord:

This. Is the kind of talk I expect to hear
YEA BRO ONE AFRICA cool
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by AzontoGhost(m): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
overhypedsteve: but please permit me to send a very strong message to the mofo's
people keep saying Innoson of Nigeria. They seem to forget the fact that innoson is not the only one building cars in naija. We also have a world renowned privately owned defence industry. Google #Proforce. Yes we ve been building, battle tanks, UAV, APC and patron vehicles for use by our armed forces and private individuals, they just got a contract from an unspecified African country to build several number of apc for them. And they have an MOU with DICON. I ll make a believer out of this people today.
with no hard feeling,what makes you think these fotos were even shot on 9ja land?
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by overhypedsteve(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
AzontoGhost:
with no hard feeling,what makes you think these fotos were even shot on 9ja land?
wow thank God you cant believe it.
http://www.proforcedefence.com/
see for yourself.
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by overhypedsteve(m): 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2014

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by OXYGEN01: 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
overhypedsteve: https://beegeagle./2013/07/15/made-in-nigeria-proforce-pf2-armoured-patrol-vehicle-world-exclusive-photos/

i am not done oh. We ll see who will export car to each other today.
So what do you want us to do?
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by overhypedsteve(m): 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
He said how am i sure this are nigerian cars. Ok come to ogun state Nigeria. And see the ultra modern facility where this vehicles are being built. Come and please come along with nitrogenn. Cus that guy need serious nigerian style beating.
http://m.allafrica.com/stories/201304161133.html/

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by overhypedsteve(m): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
OXYGEN01: So what do you want us to do?
i want you to repent. I want you to go on your kneels and say "please great Nigeria forgive me for all my sins. Then you confess all the times you ve called my country a "shitnijayria" and maybe you ll be saved
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by AzontoGhost(m): 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
overhypedsteve: wow thank God you cant believe it.
see for yourself.
I see,keep it Up!!
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by overhypedsteve(m): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
AzontoGhost:
I see,keep it Up!!
thanks azontoghost(funny name,) ve always loved that dance.
ok i ve made a believer out of azonto ghost who is next?
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by F117A: 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
lol.
The ghanians finally surrender.
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by overhypedsteve(m): 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
F117A: lol.
The ghanians finally surrender.
i made disciples out of them
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by overhypedsteve(m): 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
I am not done yet. More pics coming.
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by iconize(m): 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
What a dunce!
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by iconize(m): 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
AzontoGhost:
my bro,is that the only thing u see about GHANA oh Lord of mercy!!!

Shut up you lazy dancer!

Go and dance for the public in Kumasi and be paid with a plate of banku as usual.
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Dessyguy(m): 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
overhypedsteve: I am not done yet. More pics coming.
whats your problem?Are you that much thirsty for an e-war?
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by forgiveness: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
overhypedsteve: but please permit me to send a very strong message to the mofo's

Bravo! Why don't you make a trend on this.

And have you heard about another indigenous automobile manufacturing company called Leyland busan motors?

It is in ibadan. They produce coasliners, cargo trucks and garbage trucks.

You can google it.

company
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by forgiveness: 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2014

Bravo! Why don't you make a trend on this?

And have you heard about another indigenous automobile manufacturing company called Leyland busan motors?

It is in ibadan. They produce coasliners, cargo trucks and garbage trucks.

You can google it.

company

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member / Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision / 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.