Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. (7001 Views)

Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) / Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) / Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by AzontoGhost(m): 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
iconize:

Shut up you lazy dancer!

Go and dance for the public in Kumasi and be paid with a plate of banku as usual.
no amount of insults from you will make me throw my dignity to the dogs and exchange words with you...Continue doing what you are good at lipsrsealed
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Douglasdale(m): 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
you guys are funny tho. Countries that even produce an Engine block for a car engine, you guys are talking of manufacturing a Car.
All these cars (Innoson, Pan, Kantankarous, Nissan) are all assembled in Nigeria/ ghana (just like we assemble Keke napeps) and not manufactured.
Stop decieving people please.
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by overhypedsteve(m): 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
Dessyguy: whats your problem?Are you that much thirsty for an e-war?
no its not an e-war.if truly this thread was created to celebrate African technology. Then please sit down and allow me to pleasure you with 9ja tekinolgy. From drones, to fighter jet prototypes, to warships, gunboats, nigerian made bulletproof vest, night vision goggles, 9ja made RPG7, APC, iceblock making machine (this one is being used in most ghanian homes. Yea we export technology too), space satellites (saved the Americans with the first free satellite picture of hurricane kathrina, our satellite is among the world few satellites in the global disaster warning constellation) we have satellites hovering over the world saving lives and helping people. i ll bless everyone that is opportuned to view this thread with wisdom and when i am done we will have a saner nairaland.yea i am ready.
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by londoner: 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
This is great. I am proud of this GH company and Innoson. Its not about chset beating, but about finally Africans standing up to do for ourselves.

Bravo, the more the merrier........

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by overhypedsteve(m): 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
forgiveness:

Bravo! Why don't you make a trend on this.

And have you heard about another indigenous automobile manufacturing company called Leyland busan motors?

It is in ibadan. They produce coasliners, cargo trucks and garbage trucks.

You can google it.

company
heard something about it. Paste links and photos lets enjoy. Yea this is a thread for entertainment
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by overhypedsteve(m): 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
iconize:

Shut up you lazy dancer!

Go and dance for the public in Kumasi and be paid with a plate of banku as usual.
very typical of you. Always coming late to an e-fight. I have held the line against the onslaught of this savages from ashante. Victory is ours already.
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by iconize(m): 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
AzontoGhost:
no amount of insults from you will make me throw my dignity to the dogs and exchange words with you...Continue doing what you are good at lipsrsealed

Trash!

More from an azontoghost.

You're a tragedy! grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Dessyguy(m): 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
overhypedsteve: no its not an e-war.if truly this thread was created to celebrate African technology. Then please sit down and allow me to pleasure you with 9ja tekinolgy. From drones, to fighter jet prototypes, to warships, gunboats, nigerian made bulletproof vest, night vision goggles, 9ja made RPG7, APC, iceblock making machine (this one is being used in most ghanian homes. Yea we export technology too), space satellites (saved the Americans with the first free satellite picture of hurricane kathrina, our satellite is among the world few satellites in the global disaster warning constellation) we have satellites hovering over the world saving lives and helping people. i ll bless everyone that is opportuned to view this thread with wisdom and when i am done we will have a saner nairaland.yea i am ready.
well we're are not taking anything frm u.All those you deemed as 'technologies' made in your country are cool.But wale never made comparisons so as to incite each other.
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Dessyguy(m): 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
londoner: This is great. I am proud of this GH company and Innoson. Its not about chset beating, but about finally Africans standing up to do for ourselves.

I definitely agree with you.
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by iconize(m): 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
overhypedsteve: very typical of you. Always coming late to an e-fight. I have held the line against the onslaught of this savages from ashante. Victory is ours already.

It's a task to keep slaying those burnt offerings and exposed their dot(.) equivalent IQ.
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by iconize(m): 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
Dessyguy, have you conducted more researches on our lecture 101?
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Dessyguy(m): 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
iconize: Dessyguy, have you conducted more researches on our lecture 101?
I did not get you.come again
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by OXYGEN01: 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
Douglasdale: you guys are funny tho. Countries that even produce an Engine block for a car engine, you guys are talking of manufacturing a Car.
All these cars (Innoson, Pan, Kantankarous, Nissan) are all assembled in Nigeria/ ghana (just like we assemble Keke napeps) and not manufactured.
Kantanka don't assemble cars but manufacture cars.He manufacture cars, not only that but electronics as well.
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by iamord(m): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
Douglasdale: you guys are funny tho. Countries that even produce an Engine block for a car engine, you guys are talking of manufacturing a Car.

I don't know about the others.. But the like of kantanka engine is made from scratch , in the country.. That one am certain of
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by iamord(m): 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
londoner: This is great. I am proud of this GH company and Innoson. Its not about chset beating, but about finally Africans standing up to do for ourselves.

Where have u been?
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by iamord(m): 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
iconize:

Trash!

More from an azontoghost.

You're a tragedy! grin

U won just dey tassy the guy sha!!!
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by overhypedsteve(m): 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
iconize:

It's a task to keep slaying those burnt offerings and exposed their dot(.) equivalent IQ.
and this "task" once again. We ve fulfilled. I see the villains viewing the thread with reverence and tremor, they know what awaits them when they misyarn about the "land of the naira people"
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Wale112(m): 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
I will be back seems these boko boys want e-war just get ready. kwasia gyimifour
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Wale112(m): 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
overhypesteve is gayy
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by londoner: 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
iamord:

Where have u been?

Hey, how u doing?

Sometimes its best to take a few days break from NL......lol

I have to do it in doses sometimes..............
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Wale112(m): 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
Its about to go down tonight the heat will be too much to handle.

Only Ghana rule can save west Africa

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by osystein(m): 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
been seeing threads on this for a while now, when will it hit the road? anyway, goodluck..
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by osystein(m): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
Wale112: Its about to go down tonight the heat will be too much to handle.

shouldn't Ghana rule save Ghana first?

3 Likes

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by DukeNija(m): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
AzontoGhost:
with no hard feeling,what makes you think these fotos were even shot on 9ja land?

9ja actually manufactures Armoured vehicles.
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by overhypedsteve(m): 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
Dessyguy: well we're are not taking anything frm u.All those you deemed as 'technologies' made in your country are cool.But wale never made comparisons so as to incite each other.
you defile pure reasoning with your comment. What do you mean by deemed. Do you know how illogical you ve made that comment sound.
Well about Wale (that halfbred ghanian.)and his post. I think you may want to know that the negative responds by some NL members to this thread is simply because of Wale history as a ghanian e-warrior. He is flanked by the likes of oxygenn,nitrogenn, santamafia, and a certain female who ve always shown her solidarity to their shameful call.
Wale112: Its about to go down tonight the heat will be too much to handle.
yea he is that stvpid all he needed was a chance to showcase himself and we freely gave him. Just watch him derail his own thread from car talk into a thread for personal insults, he wont even mention anything about car. Just watch him. And i promise you that when he is done you will wish he was never your countryman.
Wale112: overhypesteve is gayy (i wale112 i know he is gay because he molested my father, and i feel sad about it)
yea that's the ghanian they said was innocent.
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by iamord(m): 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
londoner:

Hey, how u doing?

Sometimes its best to take a few days break from NL......lol

I have to do it in doses sometimes..............

Lol u need it.. I did the same too.. But I could not catch up with some of the threads.. So I just had fun reading posts.. Good to see u around tho
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Douglasdale(m): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
iamord:

I don't know about the others.. But the like of kantanka engine is made from scratch , in the country.. That one am certain of

Do you know what it entails to manufacture a car from scratch? Do you know about manufacturing different components for a single car? At what plant is he manufacturing them? Where are the steel companies that supply raw materials to the plants in Ghana.
You guys shouldn't take us for fools tho. Its just fake news from these chaleys!!!
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by londoner: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
iamord:

Lol u need it.. I did the same too.. But I could not catch up with some of the threads.. So I just had fun reading posts.. Good to see u around tho

Cheers, I spend more time on Skyscrapercity, as its always a positive experience.
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by deeobserver209(m): 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
They should begin export to Sudan or Niger first until when we're absolutely satisfied with their automobile's safety record.
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by overhypedsteve(m): 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
Douglasdale:

Do you know what it entails to manufacture a car from scratch? Do you know about manufacturing different components for a single car? At what plant is he manufacturing them? Where are the steel companies that supply raw materials to the plants in Ghana.
You guys shouldn't take us for fools tho. Its just fake news from these chaleys!!!
listen youngman. I do not support Wale112 but why the hello do you think cars cannot be manufactured in nigeria or Ghana or any African country. We have ajaokuta steel , which ranks among one of the largest in Africa. We ve it right here in west Africa, so what re you saying. Even western countries manufacturing cars. Also rely on third party parts. It could be glass, tailoring, engine ( abi you ve not heard of plains that do not have the flag company engine?, ) Africa can do it, ghanians can do it( if they bring out wale112 and inject him with ebola) we can make cars and plains if we will.
Wale112 . I am still waiting.
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Dessyguy(m): 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
overhypedsteve: you defile pure reasoning with your comment. What do you mean by deemed. Do you know how illogical you ve made that comment sound.
Well about Wale (that halfbred ghanian.)and his post. I think you may want to know that the negative responds by some NL members to this thread is simply because of Wale history as a ghanian e-warrior. He is flanked by the likes of oxygenn,nitrogenn, santamafia, and a certain female who ve always shown her solidarity to their shameful call.
yea he is that stvpid all he needed was a chance to showcase himself and we freely gave him. Just watch him derail his own thread from car talk into a thread for personal insults, he wont even mention anything about car. Just watch him. And i promise you that when he is done you will wish he was never your countryman.
yea that's the ghanian they said was innocent.
deemed?wasn't that your opinion?and how was I suppose to know all those were made in Nigeria.so in actual sense i was holding u liable to all those statement.thats why i used deemed becos i had no slightest idea those were made in nigeria.That does not also mean i was doubting u all dis while.
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Douglasdale(m): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
[/b]
iamord:

For this Ghanianas who dont know the difference between Manufacturing and ASSEMBLYING read this;

Kantanka Automobile Company Limited, producers of Kantanka vehicles has announced producing in commercial quantities for the Ghanaian market in fourth quarter of 2014 after the successful installation of its[b] assembling plants
at Gomoa Mpota in the Central Region.

The facility expected to be commissioned during the said time will have about one hundred and fifty vehicles made up of pick-ups and sports utility vehicles (SUVs) unveiled to the general public.

“After years of hard work researching to make this dream come true, we can confidently announce to you today that we are ready to produce in commercial quantities,” CEO of Kantanka Automobile Company Limited, Apostle Dr. Kwadwo Safo declared.

According to him, test runs of the facility have also been successfully completely, paving the way for the grand launch of the facility to the general public.

The plant, comparable to any automobile assembling facility in the world, assembles imported vehicle parts from China and other parts of the world, including locally manufactured ones.

It has the capacity to produce eight vehicles a day and could further be expanded to produce twelve or more depending on market demand.

The government is expected to buy majority of the vehicles produced by the company as the demand to resource state institutions keeps growing.

The purchase would further indicate the government’s commitment to promoting locally manufactured products. Phase two of the project which entails the rolling out of saloon cars is projected to take place by end of 2015, according to the Operations Manager, Kojo Kudzordzi, who conducted journalists round the facility.

Apostle Dr. Safo, commenting further said the facility represents the intelligence of the Blackman.

“So manyeople think that the Blackman is not intelligent to manufacture things but that is not true. We can also make it if only we persevere,” he noted.

He appealed to the general public to support him as he seeks to make the country the hub of automobile in the West African sub region.

“Help me to manufacture and our country will be a better place to live,” he added.

President of the Institution of Engineering and Technology, Rev. Ing. Eric Ankrah, commenting on the plant said the institution was in support of the facility and would help transform it by accrediting it as a Center of Excellence for Competence Based Approach to assist in training the youth for the job market.

“This is the policy of the government,” he noted.

http://www.myjoyonline.com/business/2014/june-12th/kantanka-vehicles-ready-for-the-market.php

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. / BREAKING!!! Biafra : British High Commissioner Visits Kanu In DSS Confinement / Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.