Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. (6999 Views)

Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) / Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) / Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Ashantiking: 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
overhypedsteve: you defile pure reasoning with your comment. What do you mean by deemed. Do you know how illogical you ve made that comment sound.
Well about Wale (that halfbred ghanian.)and his post. I think you may want to know that the negative responds by some NL members to this thread is simply because of Wale history as a ghanian e-warrior. He is flanked by the likes of oxygenn,nitrogenn, santamafia, and a certain female who ve always shown her solidarity to their shameful call.
yea he is that stvpid all he needed was a chance to showcase himself and we freely gave him. Just watch him derail his own thread from car talk into a thread for personal insults, he wont even mention anything about car. Just watch him. And i promise you that when he is done you will wish he was never your countryman.
yea that's the ghanian they said was innocent.

You are very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Douglasdale(m): 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
overhypedsteve: listen youngman. I do not support Wale112 but why the hello do you think cars cannot be manufactured in nigeria or Ghana or any African country. We have ajaokuta steel , which ranks among one of the largest in Africa. We ve it right here in west Africa, so what re you saying. Even western countries manufacturing cars. Also rely on third party parts. It could be glass, tailoring, engine ( abi you ve not heard of plains that do not have the flag company engine?, ) Africa can do it, ghanians can do it( if they bring out wale112 and inject him with ebola) we can make cars and plains if we will.
Wale112 . I am still waiting.

Brother don't decieve yourself. I am a Mechanical Engineer and I know my way around Car parts and material selection. Nigeria and Ghana cannot and havenot produced an Engine block. Its that simple.
Your Ajaokuta steel plant is DEAD and cannot be revived again except there is a total overhaul of the entire plant. Don't let these politicians keep decieving u.
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by londoner: 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
Whether Innoson and Kantanka manufacture cars from scratch or not.....we should celebrate them, as they have done something unique (in West Africa) and have presented us with a national option of some sorts.

It is now up to Nigerians and Ghanaians to continue to patronise them, so that in ten years, we are not talking about these companies in past tense.
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by iamord(m): 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
[quote author=londoner]

Cheers, I spend more time on Skyscrapercity, as its always a positive experience.[/quote

Am always there too. What's your. Name on there.. Am rockyamartey ova there
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by londoner: 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
[quote author=iamord][/quote]

I'm not actually a member, but I have been on there lurking for as long as I've been a member on NL......quite a few years now.

That place is my on line sanctuary......you get see the side of Africa (and everywhere else) that does not make it to CNN.....lol
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by iamord(m): 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
londoner:

I'm not actually a member, but I have been on there lurking for as long as I've been a member on NL......quite a few years now.

That place is my on line sanctuary......you get see the side of Africa (and everywhere else) that does not make it to CNN.....lol

U so right. Over there u tend to see africa differently and positively of course.. That we are going to have one of the best urban centers and iconic buildings in the near future.. Pls check my postings and pics there too and see the different side of ghana.. If I post here them go dey talk another thing..my last post in the nigeria section was on one of the banana island pics
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by londoner: 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
iamord:

U so right. Over there u tend to see africa differently and positively of course.. That we are going to have one of the best urban centers and iconic buildings in the near future.. Pls check my postings and pics there too and see the different side of ghana.. If I post here them go dey talk another thing..my last post in the nigeria section was on one of the banana island pics

Yep, Good and exciting news from everywhere is there. I do look at Ghana on there too, along with other countries. Its best not to post the pics here, just as I would not post Banana Island pics on Ghanaweb, for people to say I'm being arrogant or showing off....lol

I get sooooo much news about what is actually happening in the Naija economy and I'm always happy after visiting the site. Honestly it deserves my attention more than NL.
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by AzontoGhost(m): 12:14am On Aug 19, 2014
iconize:

Trash!

More from an azontoghost.

You're a tragedy! grin
I have no other option than to FORGIVE you
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Itoroetti(m): 12:39am On Aug 19, 2014
is ur ghana upto 100,000 in population?just asking sha

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Itoroetti(m): 12:51am On Aug 19, 2014
NITROGENN: Chale make u no mind I'm..He Shd travel outside his country n see how inferior people see nigerians.The rich are considered a lil unlike the average nigerians like those on this forum.They are funny ruff...

the hundredth richest nigerian is richer than all ghanaian,are u aware?
river state allocation is greater dan that of ghana as a nation.
yobe is bigger than ghana.stop rubbing shoulder with ur elder bros

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Ashantiking: 2:58am On Aug 19, 2014
Itoroetti:

the hundredth richest nigerian is richer than all ghanaian,are u aware?
river state allocation is greater dan that of ghana as a nation.
yobe is bigger than ghana.stop rubbing shoulder with ur elder bros

Yet the average Nigerian is poorer. Do u know that?

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by iamord(m): 6:23am On Aug 19, 2014
londoner:

Yep, Good and exciting news from everywhere is there. I do look at Ghana on there too, along with other countries. Its best not to post the pics here, just as I would not post Banana Island pics on Ghanaweb, for people to say I'm being arrogant or showing off....lol

I get sooooo much news about what is actually happening in the Naija economy and I'm always happy after visiting the site. Honestly it deserves my attention more than NL.

Lol. There are even bigger projects going on in the country than banana island. Its juust an affluent residential area.. I won't consider ghanaweb as a forum site anyway. But what ever it is. I hate it. Hopefully in the future . .. U will hear of my projects coming up in the real estate sector.cos that's an area worth investing in.. Thinking of mixed use high rise beach front development . Its a long term plan
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by overhypedsteve(m): 7:00am On Aug 19, 2014
Douglasdale:

Brother don't decieve yourself. I am a Mechanical Engineer and I know my way around Car parts and material selection. Nigeria and Ghana cannot and havenot produced an Engine block. Its that simple.
Your Ajaokuta steel plant is DEAD and cannot be revived again except there is a total overhaul of the entire plant. Don't let these politicians keep decieving u.
nobody asked you if you were a mech engineer or even an astronaut. I don't know where you learnt your own mechanic engineering but i can assure you that the mechanic engineers working in this assembly plants (innoson,kantanka,leyland,Pan,proforce and even Modant marine) this are men that know their stuff. This are not men that come on nairaland and start shouting, "africa cannot build engine block" this are men that see the challenge and take it. Those uniden boys that built a full car and took it to Canada for test i know your type may want to say. "no they didn't build it, they only manufactured it" believe me my man. Africa is rising from the ash. Many countries making airplane, fighter jets have being relying on some other countries that re well advanced in the craft for either engine or electricity. We ve seen Boeing engines in Russian planes, German engines in American trains and European avionics in Chinese planes. Yea people collaborate to developed their country. But when an African industry add a American nut, to his engine, we ll start seeing badbelle people shouting " they assembled it, they cant create nuts, they used American nuts,"
read an article on how China uses European engines to power its military assets. Does that make chino an assembler? http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2014/04/30/asia-pacific/eu-firms-help-pump-chinas-military-muscle/
You read mech engine right? Did they teach you any difference between manufacturing and fabrication? A leyman may not know the difference but cmon not you the great engineer from "kalakuta"
ghanians like i said earlier i will order my own Kantaka auto. I am going to make sure i am the first nigerian to drive that car. Yes i am pan African, but seeing all the e-wars on nairaland have caught up with me.
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by overhypedsteve(m): 7:16am On Aug 19, 2014
iamord:

Lol. There are even bigger projects going on in the country than banana island. Its juust an affluent residential area.. I won't consider ghanaweb as a forum site anyway. But what ever it is. I hate it. Hopefully in the future . .. U will hear of my projects coming up in the real estate sector.cos that's an area worth investing in.. Thinking of mixed use high rise beach front development . Its a long term plan
pls like how soon cus i plan on retiring from being an e-warrior soon and i may consider settling in Ghana. Make mine a 19th century colonial style mansion, and staff it with lots and lots of beautiful ghanian maids yea . I don't care if its lakefront or waterfront, just do this for me and i will be a happier man. Hey don't forget to build a great statue of me holding my mobile phone like a gallant e- warrior and sending a few of your countrymen(sorry about that) to damnation. Picture me with my "i love Ghana t-shirt" riding round the streets of accra with the song of sarkodie "money no be problem" blasting from my kantaka suv. I be coming mainly for them ghanian ladies, i think i ve deprived them of my "thing" for too long.
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Itoroetti(m): 8:41am On Aug 19, 2014
Ashantiking:

Yet the average Nigerian is poorer. Do u know that?

and u got those fact through ur "ghana must go internet"?
comparing ghana to nigeria is like comparing elephant to day old chicken.
even ur musicians do not get african attention until they come to nigeria to beg us and do colabo wit our superstars.same is applicable to ur ghollywood stars which is a fake and ineffective version of almighty nollywood.
dont compare us ,we are not mate.compare ur self to togo
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Tonylyte(m): 10:08am On Aug 19, 2014
Hahahahahahaha, this burnt offerings will never seize to suprise me. That local govt of theirs is like kano state to them....
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by overhypedsteve(m): 10:38am On Aug 19, 2014
This is what Africans are manufacturing in Nigeria. This is what we all must celebrate. This is what kwame nkrumah, azikiwe, Martin Luther, wasu, mandela, and all the host of our anti imperialist fought for. Ghana must grow, Nigeria must develope, Africa must rule.

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by OXYGEN01: 11:34am On Aug 19, 2014
Itoroetti:

and u got those fact through ur "ghana must go internet"?
comparing ghana to nigeria is like comparing elephant to day old chicken.
even ur musicians do not get african attention until they come to nigeria to beg us and do colabo wit our superstars.same is applicable to ur ghollywood stars which is a fake and ineffective version of almighty nollywood.
dont compare us ,we are not mate.compare ur self to togo
Any nigerian artist or celebrity who haven't come to Ghana will never be popular even in Africa.Your musicians n celebrities are always in Ghana. Without Ghana nigerian would've classified as a zoo.Most of your celebrities have houses in Ghana. Ghana always making Africa proud since 1729.Whiles nigeria disgracing Africa since 808BC.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Douglasdale(m): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2014
overhypedsteve: nobody asked you if you were a mech engineer or even an astronaut. I don't know where you learnt your own mechanic engineering but i can assure you that the mechanic engineers working in this assembly plants (innoson,kantanka,leyland,Pan,proforce and even Modant marine) this are men that know their stuff. This are not men that come on nairaland and start shouting, "africa cannot build engine block" this are men that see the challenge and take it. Those uniden boys that built a full car and took it to Canada for test i know your type may want to say. "no they didn't build it, they only manufactured it" believe me my man. Africa is rising from the ash. Many countries making airplane, fighter jets have being relying on some other countries that re well advanced in the craft for either engine or electricity. We ve seen Boeing engines in Russian planes, German engines in American trains and European avionics in Chinese planes. Yea people collaborate to developed their country. But when an African industry add a American nut, to his engine, we ll start seeing badbelle people shouting " they assembled it, they cant create nuts, they used American nuts,"
read an article on how China uses European engines to power its military assets. Does that make chino an assembler? http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2014/04/30/asia-pacific/eu-firms-help-pump-chinas-military-muscle/
You read mech engine right? Did they teach you any difference between manufacturing and fabrication? A leyman may not know the difference but cmon not you the great engineer from "kalakuta"
ghanians like i said earlier i will order my own Kantaka auto. I am going to make sure i am the first nigerian to drive that car. Yes i am pan African, but seeing all the e-wars on nairaland have caught up with me.

Abeg Bros read and be enlightened...
For this Ghanianas who dont know the difference between Manufacturing and ASSEMBLYING read this;

Kantanka Automobile Company Limited, producers of Kantanka vehicles has announced producing in commercial quantities for the Ghanaian market in fourth quarter of 2014 after the successful installation of its[b] assembling plants at Gomoa Mpota in the Central Region.

The facility expected to be commissioned during the said time will have about one hundred and fifty vehicles made up of pick-ups and sports utility vehicles (SUVs) unveiled to the general public.

“After years of hard work researching to make this dream come true, we can confidently announce to you today that we are ready to produce in commercial quantities,” CEO of Kantanka Automobile Company Limited, Apostle Dr. Kwadwo Safo declared.

According to him, test runs of the facility have also been successfully completely, paving the way for the grand launch of the facility to the general public.

The plant, comparable to any automobile assembling facility in the world, assembles imported vehicle parts from China and other parts of the world, including locally manufactured ones.

It has the capacity to produce eight vehicles a day and could further be expanded to produce twelve or more depending on market demand.

The government is expected to buy majority of the vehicles produced by the company as the demand to resource state institutions keeps growing.

The purchase would further indicate the government’s commitment to promoting locally manufactured products. Phase two of the project which entails the rolling out of saloon cars is projected to take place by end of 2015, according to the Operations Manager, Kojo Kudzordzi, who conducted journalists round the facility.

Apostle Dr. Safo, commenting further said the facility represents the intelligence of the Blackman.

“So manyeople think that the Blackman is not intelligent to manufacture things but that is not true. We can also make it if only we persevere,” he noted.

He appealed to the general public to support him as he seeks to make the country the hub of automobile in the West African sub region.

“Help me to manufacture and our country will be a better place to live,” he added.

President of the Institution of Engineering and Technology, Rev. Ing. Eric Ankrah, commenting on the plant said the institution was in support of the facility and would help transform it by accrediting it as a Center of Excellence for Competence Based Approach to assist in training the youth for the job market.

“This is the policy of the government,” he noted.

http://www.myjoyonline.com/business/2014/june-12th/kantanka-vehicles-ready-for-the-market.php
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by otokx(m): 11:47am On Aug 19, 2014
How much do they go for?
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by overhypedsteve(m): 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
Douglasdale:

Abeg Bros read and be enlightened...
For this Ghanianas who dont know the difference between Manufacturing and ASSEMBLYING read this;

Kantanka Automobile Company Limited, producers of Kantanka vehicles has announced producing in commercial quantities for the Ghanaian market in fourth quarter of 2014 after the successful installation of its[b] assembling plants at Gomoa Mpota in the Central Region.

The facility expected to be commissioned during the said time will have about one hundred and fifty vehicles made up of pick-ups and sports utility vehicles (SUVs) unveiled to the general public.

“After years of hard work researching to make this dream come true, we can confidently announce to you today that we are ready to produce in commercial quantities,” CEO of Kantanka Automobile Company Limited, Apostle Dr. Kwadwo Safo declared.

According to him, test runs of the facility have also been successfully completely, paving the way for the grand launch of the facility to the general public.

The plant, comparable to any automobile assembling facility in the world, assembles imported vehicle parts from China and other parts of the world, including locally manufactured ones.

It has the capacity to produce eight vehicles a day and could further be expanded to produce twelve or more depending on market demand.

The government is expected to buy majority of the vehicles produced by the company as the demand to resource state institutions keeps growing.

The purchase would further indicate the government’s commitment to promoting locally manufactured products. Phase two of the project which entails the rolling out of saloon cars is projected to take place by end of 2015, according to the Operations Manager, Kojo Kudzordzi, who conducted journalists round the facility.

Apostle Dr. Safo, commenting further said the facility represents the intelligence of the Blackman.

“So manyeople think that the Blackman is not intelligent to manufacture things but that is not true. We can also make it if only we persevere,” he noted.

He appealed to the general public to support him as he seeks to make the country the hub of automobile in the West African sub region.

“Help me to manufacture and our country will be a better place to live,” he added.

President of the Institution of Engineering and Technology, Rev. Ing. Eric Ankrah, commenting on the plant said the institution was in support of the facility and would help transform it by accrediting it as a Center of Excellence for Competence Based Approach to assist in training the youth for the job market.

“This is the policy of the government,” he noted.

http://www.myjoyonline.com/business/2014/june-12th/kantanka-vehicles-ready-for-the-market.php
bros you still don't get me.. All i am telling you is that progress is progress
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by lagdmark(m): 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ghanaians must first get enough food on the table before exporting cars. "A hungry man is an angry man they say", with all the recent protest everywhere in Ghana they're dreaming of exporting cars. Make dem belly full 1st
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by size38: 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
While Ghana is fully prepared to export their cars to Naija, all we hear everday in Naija is Innoson motors that only exist on the pages of newspapers. Nigeria is Giant of Africa in stealing and corrupt enrichments.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by SantaMafia: 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
lagdmark: Ghanaians must first get enough food on the table before exporting cars. "A hungry man is an angry man they say", with all the recent protest everywhere in Ghana they're dreaming of exporting cars. Make dem belly full 1st
rubbish talk! the eaverage Ghanaian has access to more food than the average nigerian. go to the Dupont research on access to food.

and where did you get the idea that street protests amount to people starving or something. there had been street protests in Europe, even in your country (didn't your people protest over fuel prices last year or so?)
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by iamord(m): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
lagdmark: Ghanaians must first get enough food on the table before exporting cars. "A hungry man is an angry man they say", with all the recent protest everywhere in Ghana they're dreaming of exporting cars. Make dem belly full 1st

U don't even know what u are saying.. In ghana the least thing you can think of is what to eat.cos there is always food!. Unless you lazy to a fault.. ! So get that right. Ghana is not poor.. But they are dealing with serious mismanagement and corruption in the present government. And media houses , political rivals, tribalist and haters are capitalizing on it!

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by lagdmark(m): 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
I beg make una no charm me, I only got my report from the Abn Ghana satellite TV i watch from europe that Ghana a tiny country
has over 7500 cases of cholera, and that the money for treatment is not included in the budget. So you gat money for car export

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by londoner: 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
iamord:

Yeah, as you know there is more going on in Naija than just Banana Island. Eko Atlantic and also Abuja Millenium city etc.....Banana Island will be dwarfed by what will come in the future in Lagos and other places in Naija.

I'm sure Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal etc will be doing the same......nobody in Africa is "dulling" any more. Others will not be idle while construction is happening in their neighbouring countries.

Its only good for Africa and especially our region.
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by londoner: 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
size38: While Ghana is fully prepared to export their cars to Naija, all we hear everday in Naija is Innoson motors that only exist on the pages of newspapers. Nigeria is Giant of Africa in stealing and corrupt enrichments.

Are you serious?

Innoson is very active in the SE region (through government) and also active in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by OXYGEN01: 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
lagdmark: I beg make una no charm me, I only got my report from the Abn Ghana satellite TV i watch from europe that Ghana a tiny country
has over 7500 cases of cholera, and that the money for treatment is not included in the budget. So you gat money for car export
And CNN can't even locate your country. on an African map.Try to help them do that ok n stop poking ur nose in other countries business because ur country is even worst.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by buzzmania(m): 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
OXYGEN01: And CNN can't even locate your country. on an African map.Try to help them do that ok n stop poking ur nose in other countries business because ur country is even worst.
Haha!Some fvcking peeps get so worked up at the mention of almighty GHANA's name.We dont give a damn about haters.
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Tariff do not affect ECOWAS nations
said by who YOU? you think our FG are stupid?we have innoson,Nissan Toyota in fact all car manufacturers coming to setup plant here.then one kangaroo car from Ghana will now make it in Nigeria too? please keep that 150 something cars for yourselves. come back if Ghana can assemble up to 5million cars a year.we nova see our own finish na kantaroo we wan see.
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by EasternLeopard: 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
uihebom: said by who YOU? you think our FG are stupid?we have innoson,Nissan Toyota in fact all car manufacturers coming to setup plant here.then one kangaroo car from Ghana will now make it in Nigeria too? please keep that 150 something cars for yourselves. come back if Ghana can assemble up to 5million cars a year.we nova see our own finish na kantaroo we wan see.

You don't understand how global economy works

If Ghana exports to Nigeria, Innoson will export to Ghana. This will open door to more profits for both nations.

What we need is for Ghana to agree and produced superior advanced multipurpose cheap vehicles.

Now you see why Igbos do fine in businesses. We don't fear COMPETITION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. / The Return Of "Glover Hausas" In The Nigerian Army / Coalition For Young Candidates In Ogun Back APC Candidate, Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.