Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

When Ladies Were Wooed With Letters - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Ladies Were Wooed With Letters (1634 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: When Ladies Were Wooed With Letters by Tolexander: 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
dBard:

Dude, u must 've really sent out a lot. lol

U missed out spraying dem wit a perf so dey smell just right..
Good Times

Girls dese days are really missing out on romance
not really. But had bros and friends that did send letters.

You are right with that perf spraying on letter.
Later came these pens with perfume ink. Opening the letter alone brings out the fragrance.
Re: When Ladies Were Wooed With Letters by Rival(m): 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
jennylove7575: ha ha ha you should know na. my charger is main source of my power supply.. grin can't be left behind.

Ok.... But I hope you're not using it to charge other batteris! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Not Fair!!! / Imagine A World Without Females / When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.