Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum (3275 Views)

All Miss Nairaland, I Dnt Av A Girlfriend, But A Sister, Very Beautiful (3 Pics) / I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore / Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum by desirewhet(m): 1:17am On Aug 19, 2014
i ws hungry, went to d kitchen to look for food, i nw sw all d dirty plates arranged, its ma lil cousin dat wash d dishes, i ws wondering y she kept them dia and she ws nt outside. wen i entered her room, i saw my brodas frnd ontop of d gal , d room ws oozing, d gal ws naked, i had to start questionin them, didn't know wat to do, weda to beat them, or tell ha mum, i jst warned d guy dat i dnt eva wnt to c hm in dat room again, bt i will still punish hm.. i told d lil gal to put on her pant and go wash d dishes, then cm c me and tell me everything dat happened wen shes tru, d gal is jst 10 o, d boy is 13. so wen d gal finished and came, she told me dat d guy runbd cream on his dick and ws trying to force it into her.,bt it ws paining her, d guy ws nw using his fingers in her pussy! my dear, i ws shaking o...hmmm, i dnt know if i shud still tell mum? i had to advice d gal and warn her of d dangers.

2 Likes

Re: I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum by macsika: 1:45am On Aug 19, 2014
Looks like you have two choices here,

Telling the mom will definitely escalate the matter which will result from discipling the girl to taking her to meet the boys parents and seriously warn (infact threathen) them in which if the boy's parents take it peacefully and discipline the boy then no probs.but if they don't and rather defend their child, this will result in a serious quarell between the two families and might lead to extreme gossip that will smear the identities of both parents and child.

OR

You can teach and educate her on the dangers of teenage intimacy and pregnancy, let her know the merit of maintaining her virginity and teach her about the various Std. In short, scare her with HIV and ebola. For God sake she's ten, watch the kinda friends she keeps and don't ever let that boy get close to her again even in the church.

That's what I suggest. And by the way,

I'm just Sayin...

6 Likes

Re: I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum by aniel1089(m): 1:52am On Aug 19, 2014
I think you should inform the mum.

2 Likes

Re: I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum by desirewhet(m): 2:22am On Aug 19, 2014
macsika: Looks like you have two choices here,

Telling the mom will definitely escalate the matter which will result from discipling the girl to taking her to meet the boys parents and You can teach and educate her on the dangers of teenage intimacy and pregnancy, let her know the merit of maintaining her virginity and teach her about the various Std. In short, scare her with HIV and ebola. For God sake she's ten, watch the kinda friends she keeps and don't ever let that boy get close to her again even in the church.

That's what I suggest. And by the way,

I'm just Sayin...

Ok bro, wil ponder over it
Re: I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum by Chloezoe(f): 2:26am On Aug 19, 2014
I think you should consel her and tell her mum to do the same but don't tell her mum the entire story

1 Like

Re: I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum by Akpaife(m): 3:16am On Aug 19, 2014
@OP
And u told d boy dat u dnt wat 2 him in dat room again n tell d girl 2 put on her pant n go wash all dishes
Just listen 2 ur self an adult like u,u r asking me wht 2 do so if dat girl is ur sister u dnt no wat 2 do u let d corrupt he n she goat 2 go free just like dat
U cnt handle dat matter let mum no abt it

1 Like

Re: I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum by Jarchi(m): 4:06am On Aug 19, 2014
Is telling mum the right decision in helping her see her wrong. #indecisive

1 Like

Re: I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum by pussyeater(m): 5:26am On Aug 19, 2014
desirewhet: i ws hungry, went to d kitchen to look for food, i nw sw all d dirty plates arranged, its ma lil cousin dat wash d dishes, i ws wondering y she kept them dia and she ws nt outside. wen i entered her room, i saw my brodas frnd ontop of d gal , d room ws oozing, d gal ws naked, i had to start questionin them, didn't know wat to do, weda to beat them, or tell ha mum, i jst warned d guy dat i dnt eva wnt to c hm in dat room again, bt i will still punish hm.. i told d lil gal to put on her pant and go wash d dishes, then cm c me and tell me everything dat happened wen shes tru, d gal is jst 10 o, d boy is 13. so wen d gal finished and came, she told me dat d guy runbd cream on his dick and ws trying to force it into her.,bt it ws paining her, d guy ws nw using his fingers in her pussy! my dear, i ws shaking o...hmmm, i dnt know if i shud still tell mum? i had to advice d gal and warn her of d dangers.
CHISOS*** shocked

1 Like

Re: I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum by Kirinwa: 5:30am On Aug 19, 2014
Akpaife: @OP
And u told d boy dat u dnt wat 2 him in dat room again n tell d girl 2 put on her pant n go wash all dishes
Just listen 2 ur self an adult like u,u r asking me wht 2 do so if dat girl is ur sister u dnt no wat 2 do u let d corrupt he n she goat 2 go free just like dat

Op why didn't you thrash satan out of their lives?

9 Likes

Re: I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum by nickz(m): 5:40am On Aug 19, 2014
chisosshockedshocked!! when i was 10 i didn't even know the effect cream had on a dick.....even as i bad reach

i would never tell either of their parent , what they would do is defend their child and start pointing accusing fingers,just involve more older people like your own elder bro/sis,the boys elder bro/sis and talk with them about it.Give her very light education about what sex can do to her at that age,i'd prefer you show her some really mind blowing pictures as to the effect........at age 10 threaten her with t hings like "child bearing"

but op you should have given then 3 some facial reset slaps ,immeadiately you saw them

1 Like

Re: I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum by gsparks01(m): 6:52am On Aug 19, 2014
I'd tell the mum and obviously u didn't dissuade her from tryn it again.. The girl need serious beating including you op if u no report am

3 Likes

Re: I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum by ITbomb(m): 7:01am On Aug 19, 2014
A lot can be achieved without spanking.
Spank the girl and she plans to be more discreet next time. See for yourself, upon all the spanking our parents dealt with us, we still did what we did.

The two are definitely going to meet each other and you probably may not be there.
The best way is education and telling the mum to be careful of usual behaviour of the girl with the boy.
I could say, she left the unwashed dishes and was in a locked room with the boy and encourage her to educate her daughter
Re: I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum by GboyegaD(m): 7:07am On Aug 19, 2014
You should try educate her on why she shouldn't give in to sex at this age. More so, educate her about the dangers of sex. If possible, talk to the mum stylishly on the need to educate the daughter sexually. As for the guy, if he is someone who you know and he respects you, educate him also on the need to wait and also the benefits of delayed gratification.

1 Like

Re: I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 19, 2014
If d above truly happened, u shudnt b on nairaland 4 a few days. grin
Re: I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum by Naavah(f): 7:24am On Aug 19, 2014
Just three slaps with have done the needful. Jeez, this is bad. Pls inform the mum abt tis occurence and u shld monitor her too. That boy is a bad influence also.

1 Like

Re: I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum by JustCurious: 7:47am On Aug 19, 2014
Telling the mum might be a helpful/better option, because that little girl might need further counseling, monitoring or medical help, please.
#She is just 10! Omg.

1 Like

Re: I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum by laivwire(m): 7:53am On Aug 19, 2014
Op, are you their age ate or just a few years older? I'm surprised with the action you took. Next time, find a long cane (handy when you have young children at home), whip both of them in their naked state before dragging them to the living room to kneel down and raise their hands. Let the elders in the house take it from there.

For now tho, inform an elder person to inform her form. So they don't start suspecting you sef

1 Like

Re: I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum by OmichaelO: 9:00am On Aug 19, 2014
waecnigeria: NOTICE!NOTICE!!NOTICE!!!
From the management of the west africa examination council (WAEC), We sincerely inform the general public that those who failed the current WAEC examination in the various Examination centres accross the country that the council has been mandated to upgrade the scores and grades of students who scored poorly in the past examinations.
For more info interested candidates should either call the WAEC Nigeria representative on +2348102988376 or email: waecnigeriaoffice@gmail.com.. NOTE: candidates should present their correct information such as their examination No, centre No, and their checking pin. please candidates are adviced to submit the correct documentation of their examination as to curb misrepresentation of grades... regars WAEC NG
Dude,get a life!!
Re: I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum by farellstone: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2014
Kirinwa:

Op why didn't you thrash satan out of their lives?
so he should beat another person's child? Paraventure the boy had an injury or die during the beating you think they will say he was trying to caution him against sleeping with his niece?.

1 Like

Re: I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum by fruityjojo(f): 9:22am On Aug 19, 2014
Jarchi: Is telling mum the right decision in helping her see her wrong. #indecisive
What wrong are u talking about! What exactly is wrong with people! Can't u see dat that girl was about to be MOLESTED!? Do u think A Mother would beat a child cos she was abt to be RAPED!? That little little gal could be going thru pains now due to the forced entry, to make it worse that boy could have given her an Infection! Wat kinda question is should I tell her Mom!
Re: I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum by Jarchi(m): 9:43am On Aug 19, 2014
Rape indeed,like she shouted,I was once in such a situation when I was young,got to do it wif so many as 5 babes but they keep coming back yh den I was like in pri 1 or pr 3 den,didnt dig deep though. She wanted it,the pain is the usual tin,what I meant was to help guild the girl so she knws what she's about to do,the consequence nd the joy in it. The plain truth,you knw parent won't have empathy on her they won't tell her the needfu just the normal babbling,diff moms sha. My thought though
Re: I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2014
cheesy
its simple bro. The op must have been caught in an irresponsible position with a girl that's why he cudnt have the gall to do anything!

Oh I didn't even see this post
Jarchi: I was once in such a situation when I was young,got to do it wif so many as 5 babes but they keep coming back yh den I was like in pri 1 or pr 3 den,didnt dig deep though.
Its official--- it runs in your family. I weep for your parents!

Btw all this pipo talking abt education are plainly delusional
ULTIMATE SOLUTION= flog the demon out and thereafter console and educate them!

1 Like

Re: I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum by Jarchi(m): 10:08am On Aug 19, 2014
See self_righteous being, they get laid at the slightest,and they keep shouting I don't want a virgin male,he shud b xperienced even if e can't make dem cum,fenks for bringing my family into dis,my dad told me 'charity begins at home' looks like does dat just judge by b cover of a book. Read your post and put your self in d shoes of dose your comment are meant for.
Next pls
Re: I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum by Jarchi(m): 10:13am On Aug 19, 2014
chikichaka: :flog the demon out and thereafter console and educate them!
Are u married pls,and if not can u boast of your virginity. ]Are u married pls,and if not can u boast of your virginity.
Re: I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 19, 2014
Jarchi: Are u married pls,and if not can u boast of your virginity. ]Are u married pls,and if not can u boast of your virginity.
I am not married and I am a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum by Jarchi(m): 10:26am On Aug 19, 2014
Den keep your believe to your self tuh, dat beating made me more worst dan the gud they had expected. Fenks for morality. Ain't saying ills of cane
Re: I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum by ednut1(m): 10:29am On Aug 19, 2014
tell ur mum
Re: I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2014
Jarchi: See self_righteous being, they get laid at the slightest,and they keep shouting I don't want a virgin male,he shud b xperienced even if e can't make dem cum,fenks for bringing my family into dis,my dad told me 'charity begins at home' looks like does dat just judge by b cover of a book. Read your post and put your self in d shoes of dose your comment are meant for.
Next pls
1st I am a male.
2ndly can you even listen to yourself? In fact to cut it short its now obvious to me that this a matter of upbringing. Due to the upright way I was brought up, some stupid and vain things are always stupid and vain in my eyes while to some its a normal thing
Weeps for ur generation.

2 Likes

Re: I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum by Jarchi(m): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2014
Mumu, am also ah virgin just shut your trap,we both own dis generation so wateva your thoughts are just be positive. Seems deluded,dis is a faceless forum where the truth are meant to be said but we all ve got our diff truths.
Re: I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum by Jarchi(m): 11:06am On Aug 19, 2014
chikichaka:
In fact to cut it short its now obvious to me that this a matter of upbringing. Due to the upright way I was brought up, some stupid and vain things are always stupid and vain in my eyes while to some its a normal thing
Weeps for ur generation.
If person neva leave e papa farm e go talk say na e papa farm big pass. So dis is how u wud teach dose who weren't brought up d upright way, en en the broken-marriages dat bored children,the out of wed-lock offsprings nko, and the foolish religious hypocrites dat full the world naw
Re: I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 19, 2014
Tell her mum quick.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants To Visit / Ladies/guys Can You Ever Cry For Love? / Temperaments And Love Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.