Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,209 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged (37970 Views)

Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister / Lagos Ebola Patients Neglected,critically Ill – Relatives,colleagues / American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged by F117A: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
US?
who cares about the US nowadays?
The only people defending them on this forum are those deluded Nigerian immigrants who are probably trying to earn their green card.

2 Likes

Re: US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
porka:

And how will they have done the job?

Your type feel USA is such a smart country that they do things unnoticed.

It's a fallacy.

Vigilant people always know their moves every time. Many of their programs are so opened but because the world has given them the benefit of the doubt for too long, they tend to think the way you are thinking.

Did you follow the Wikileak saga?

Or are you a CIA yourself?

Read this article and get to know how a government is following their operations without them knowing.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2014/08/18/damn_yanquis_castro_state_department_obama?utm_content=bufferca37c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer#trending

Nigerians are not so stupid.

aren't you contradicting yourself? you talk about wikileak in the same breath as you talking about USA doing things unnoticed. If the whistle blower, Snowden didn't release wikileaks, who would have known about all their clandestine missions. Its not a matter of nigerians being stupid, we are too quick to point fingers at USA for everything.

as for your link, i am sure there are over a thousand sites online that discuss conspiracy theories as regards the USA - it doesn't really prove much.
Re: US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged by shogz89: 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
I started hating this fellas when I noticed CNN only brocast news of increasing Ebola victim... Up until this very moment I haven't watched cnn say something about one confirmed victim in nigeria been discharged...
In fashola's words " " I will like to say that this is the first time the virus has infected people in an urban centre, it is a call for everybody. But it present a huge opportunity for us as a people to show the world how to overcome it.""
Peace

2 Likes

Re: US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged by elected(m): 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
Nigerians! Why don't you guys just fake yourselves out? Pretend like you don't know shit but, do something to impress and leave the praise for people. Germans are very good at what they do, yet you hardly see them talking about it. I don't know the class of people here, but I think you are all Nigerians. Well, thank God there's improvement. Just in case you yall don't know, this what happens when you expect people to talk good about you or when you seek for unnecessary attention, it happens in our daily lives. Obviously, we are doing a better job in Africa. Remember, you will be frustrated, if expect those praise from people who are better you. Just concentrate at what you do. Just saying.
Re: US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged by alcuin(m): 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
BadBoy25: Cameroon should invade and annex Nigeria. The United states will support a cameroon occupation of Nigeria. Cameroon should be armed and encouraged to annex more Nigeria lands . Nigeria is a shiithole nation worthy of humiliation. we all know Nigeria won't do shiit if cameroon or Niger republic decides to invade and confiscate Nigeria's Oil .

The fact remains that those countries can't stand Nigeria in one week of war.

2 Likes

Re: US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged by FILUX(m): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
dnt praise nigeria whn dey score thir 1st goal, only encourage thm so tht dey can do more. Cos if not, dey wil start playin wht u dnt expect & eventually lose d match.
Re: US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged by porka: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
collins125:

Ignoramus.

So they don't believe in God in South Africa and Cuba?

You really think Nigeria can stand a bio-weapon attack from USA (or wherever your pea brain generates)?

You must be living inside the jungle.

Educated illiterate. That's exactly what you are! A shame to your Alma mata.

The good news coming out every day is that Nigeria is currently surviving an Ebola Virus attack from an American who intended spreading the virus in an apparent bio warfare against Nigeria.

We just survived what seemed like impossibility that your government sent your ambassador to commend our efforts.

You be the judge.

Your government has used innuendos to shut people down for ages.

If people don't come from the jungle, they are 'educated illiterates'.

People don't get bothered with those stuffs anymore. If anything, it shows you clearly get the message.
Re: US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged by Truckpusher(m): 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
1shortblackboy: I hear u undecided
o yeah !the truth is damn bitter. undecided
Re: US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
___

1 Like

Re: US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged by ilotriouzAY(m): 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hahahahaha

dey thought we wud all die of ebola,fools

i hate dem already
Re: US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged by greggng: 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
Some of you should close ur dirty mouth in public. Same america you critise sent two doctors who stood their ground in the face of ebola challenge. Your own doctors ran away. The man that has a problem should find solution to his problems rather than blaming strangers.

1 Like

Re: US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged by BigBen10: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
texazzpete: The only positive thing about this Ebola issue is that it has shown us how daft the majority of contributors to Nairaland are.

The patients didn't get better because we gave them any special medicine. Even in Sierra Leone that has inferior medical facility to Nigeria's, the mortality rate was around 60%. So basically, 4 out of every 10 patients survived without any special treatment.
The nano-silver is no more effective than bathing with saltwater, and it represents an extremely embarrassing situation for Nigeria to announce a topical treatment of average value as a drug to be consumed by patients.

The US could not give Nigeria zmapp because

1. zmapp is the IP of a private American company, not the US govt. Appealing to Obama makes no sense.

2. From the start , it's been made clear that only very limited doses were available.

If I had my way, all those shouting conspiracy theories and '419 Ebola' would be rounded up and shot for imbecility.

well said but I use to think its only in nigeria. I discovered it is a global affair. The dull ones are everywhere:/
Re: US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged by BigBen10: 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
texazzpete: The only positive thing about this Ebola issue is that it has shown us how daft the majority of contributors to Nairaland are.

The patients didn't get better because we gave them any special medicine. Even in Sierra Leone that has inferior medical facility to Nigeria's, the mortality rate was around 60%. So basically, 4 out of every 10 patients survived without any special treatment.
The nano-silver is no more effective than bathing with saltwater, and it represents an extremely embarrassing situation for Nigeria to announce a topical treatment of average value as a drug to be consumed by patients.

The US could not give Nigeria zmapp because

1. zmapp is the IP of a private American company, not the US govt. Appealing to Obama makes no sense.

2. From the start , it's been made clear that only very limited doses were available.

If I had my way, all those shouting conspiracy theories and '419 Ebola' would be rounded up and shot for imbecility.

well said but I use to think its only in nigeria. I discovered it is a global affair. The dull ones are everywhere:-/
Re: US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
shame

porka: How did the USA collaborated with Nigeria on Ebola Virus Disease fight?

They were simply waiting there to mock Nigeria and possibly blacklist our country with some nonsense no-travel advisory warning to their citizens had their initial plan succeeded.

Then they would have come up with one vaccine laced with what only God knows, to further their agenda among the population.

The plan was a biotech wipe-out strategy similar to HIV/AIDS in South Africa and Botswana. Two black countries that have been significantly tested with massive disorientation programs resulting in loss of self pride and sheep-like mental abilities.

The plan failed woefully because of the vigilance of Nigerians.

But they won't stop. They will attempt another method sooner or later.

We want to warn the USA. This is Nigeria. This is not Cuba or South Africa. It's better to give up and face your own genocidal culture of killing black people in your country.

We believe in God here!

Re: US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged by AdeniyiA(m): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
They should pocket their commendation,.
i think they're only expressing their surprises of our survival.
Part of their covert plans at destabilizing d country in 2015. They have failed!
Re: US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged by porka: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
annoymous:

aren't you contradicting yourself? you talk about wikileak in the same breath as you talking about USA doing things unnoticed. If the whistle blower, Snowden didn't release wikileaks, who would have known about all their clandestine missions. Its not a matter of nigerians being stupid, we are too quick to point fingers at USA for everything.

as for your link, i am sure there are over a thousand sites online that discuss conspiracy theories as regards the USA - it doesn't really prove much.

1) Edward Snowden didn't 'release Wikileaks'.
You are saying a different thing entirely.

2) Wikileaks merely confirmed things people already knew. Those you called 'conspiracy theories'.

3) You didn't bother to read open the link to know it's not one of the 'over a thousand sites' you have in mind. Read it first.

4) Intelligent people joint dots together to make a sense, they don't have to wait for everything to be on CNN before they have a sense of what is happening. It's called logic.

If we are not quick at pointing fingers at USA, who do we point fingers at? Roman Empire?

1 Like

Re: US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged by samuelfemo(m): 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
Mckennedy: AFRICA HAS TALENTED PEOPLE BUT DUE TO GREED AND BAD GOVERNANCE AFRICANS ARE NOT SUPPORTED TO PROVE THEIR SKILLS..
U.S govt is very funny...

Re: US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged by porka: 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
greggng: Some of you should close ur dirty mouth in public. Same america you critise sent two doctors who stood their ground in the face of ebola challenge. Your own doctors ran away. The man that has a problem should find solution to his problems rather than blaming strangers.

Where did they send those doctors?

On which ground are they standing?

1 Like

Re: US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged by porka: 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
EroZA:
shame

On you, mental slave.
Re: US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged by porka: 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
BigBen10:

well said but I use to think its only in nigeria. I discovered it is a global affair. The dull ones are everywhere:-/

The 'dull ones' are giving you people sleepless nights.

The whole world is wrong while only you people are right. You must be from another planet with super intelligence?

2 Likes

Re: US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged by winnieG1(m): 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
greggng: Some of you should close ur dirty mouth in public. Same america you critise sent two doctors who stood their ground in the face of ebola challenge. Your own doctors ran away. The man that has a problem should find solution to his problems rather than blaming strangers.
Pls get ur facts right next time, Dr Cosmos Izuchukwu, a Nigerian medical doctor infested while treating Ebola in Liberia is among the 3 doctors being administered with American Zmapp, so u see, Nigerian doctor was already there helping ebola patients in Liberia
. ABEG CHILL, OUR DOCTORS NO RUN AWAY. I'm happy to see our government getting things right
Re: US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
ok mental master...

porka:

On you, mental slave.
Re: US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged by deols(f): 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
Our Doctors are Excellent. smiley
Re: US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
Or that we are dealing with a hoax epidemic?

rennylaw: Without Zmapp five peeps made it out of isolation!

This shows that Nigeria is going places.

Long live Nigerians, long live west Africans, America can hold on to their Zmapp and commendations.

Wedontneedit!
Re: US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged by kobonaire(m): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
Scyllapatron: I thought they said our medicine is a pesticide?? they want only them to handle ebola so they can milk infested countries of their mineral resources in exchange for ebola vaccine??
is nano silver made (discovered) in Nigeria?
Re: US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged by smudge2079(m): 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ebola must die!
Re: US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged by kobonaire(m): 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
GenBuhari: Or that we are dealing with a hoax epidemic?
yes, it's all a giant nollywood plot ..... SMH

1 Like

Re: US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
quid: So USA don tire for their 419 Ebola grin grin grin

EEjit! You scam! grin cheesy lipsrsealed angry grin
Re: US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
porka:

2) Wikileaks merely confirmed things people already knew. Those you called 'conspiracy theories'.

3) You didn't bother to read open the link to know it's not one of the 'over a thousand sites' you have in mind. Read it first.

4) Intelligent people joint dots together to make a sense, they don't have to wait for everything to be on CNN before they have a sense of what is happening. It's called logic.

If we are not quick at pointing fingers at USA, who do we point fingers at? Roman Empire?
You should point finger at your smelling self not America that is trying to help!

1 Like

Re: US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged by yoribo: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
If US were Europeans they would have given those drugs for free, US make everybody believe that they value life can they prove it now?. infact na Europe developed this would. U.S always make noise, as if they are the end of everything on earth. As powerful as they claim, they could not even colonize any country, where were they when Britain and others brought development to the world, now they want to use force and tactics to dominate people.

You may think, US were searching for Chibok girls when they came to Nigeria. Actually they were searching for Oil in that desert, unfortunately they could not find any that why they left immediately.

US = divide and rule where there is oil
Re: US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
porka:

I guess that makes you intelligent. My bad about snowden releasing wikileaks.

your logic is interesting. Believe what you will but all these rants about USA this, USA that is just being delusional IMHO. Nigeria is no russia, cuba, north korea or even Iraq.

Must you point fingers? remember that when you point a finger, 4 are pointing back at you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benefits Of Sleeping For Eight Hours Every Day / Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive / Government owned Kidney transplant centres in Nigeria including cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.