Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? (12572 Views)

Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Haydez01(m): 12:54am On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by mikael3(m): 12:57am On Aug 20, 2014
shoefreak: O je lo ki oko bo Igo!!! Heheheh!! I dey sell silicon pusshy oooo

tongue grin
lolz....u re vry bad babe
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 20, 2014
Oh gawd!
hungryboy: its only the back that is flat,there is a grab-able object at the front
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by naijaboiy: 7:22am On Aug 20, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: u mean tongue
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 20, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Queen Elizabeth runs the castle. She might as well be king.

That's why the power wasnt given to her to be a king. She is only a queen and u shld be one too.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 20, 2014
Ladybluecash: Pinshure of d GUY nd d big BUM BUM or i donbilivit grin

Blessed are those who believe without seeing.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by faithzy(m): 8:16am On Aug 20, 2014
MrsBreezy:

First of all its Peckham not peckam.

I've no idea where egunu is...

Lol impress a Londoner in Peckham haha puhlease I'd rather impress a Nigerian with Ebola..

If you don't know where Ireland is.. get yourself a map of the world.
Mr Cork is winning

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Dreyl(m): 9:31am On Aug 20, 2014
Oh! mrcork the clown u gat me laughing so hard my Gf taught i was going mad cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by lorRhyMeZ: 11:13am On Aug 20, 2014
MizMyColi:

You seem Hungry, get decent a moniker and we may talk wink

While he is at that,I'll take his place if u don't mind..
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
I don't really care about the size of a man's bum bum, what matters is he does not see it as an asset, once he does, i will run for my life, such a guy must be an arseholefaggot.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
RedBenson:

That's why the power wasnt given to her to be a king. She is only a queen and u shld be one too.

A king runs the castle. I want to run the castle.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
faithzy: Mr Cork is winning

Good for him.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Shosvegas(m): 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
@Mrsbreezy I luv ur lips
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by danchuzzy(m): 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
MrsBreezy:

A king runs the castle. I want to run the castle.

are u a king...
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by danchuzzy(m): 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
firstEVA: I don't really care about the size of a man's bum bum, what matters is he does not see it as an asset, once he does, i will run for my life, such a guy must be an arseholefaggot.

oh really
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
danchuzzy:

oh really
yea, he better not be obsessed with his arse.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
danchuzzy:

are u a king...

Yuppidodah
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
Shosvegas: @Mrsbreezy I luv ur lips

I find my lips normal looking but thank you smiley
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by danchuzzy(m): 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
firstEVA: yea, he better not be obsessed with his arse.

isalright!

dont think guys like that exist tho.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by danchuzzy(m): 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Yuppidodah

errrrmmmm... can u speak english pls.
its my only mode if communication. thanks :-D
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
danchuzzy:

isalright!

dont think guys like that exist tho.
guys like what, with big bum or that are obsessed with their bum?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by danchuzzy(m): 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
firstEVA: guys like what, with big bum or that are obsessed with their bum?
hehehe
sorry for d pun... it wasnt intentional
i meant guys that r obsessed with their bum
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
mikael3:
lolz....u re vry bad babe
I know. wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
danchuzzy:
hehehe
sorry for d pun... it wasnt intentional
i meant guys that r obsessed with their bum
well, you can never tell, these gay dudes may be obsessed with theirs since that's their selling point, just saying undecided
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by danchuzzy(m): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
firstEVA: well, you can never tell, these gay dudes may be obsessed with theirs since that is their selling point, just saying undecided

lol....
seconded!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
danchuzzy:

errrrmmmm... can u speak english pls.
its my only mode if communication. thanks :-D

Yes. I meant yes.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
firstEVA: well, you can never tell, these gay dudes may be obsessed with theirs since that's their selling point, just saying undecided
smh. I try, but you just won't get it.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Yes. I meant yes.
How old are you? You look 15
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
BoboYekini: How old are you? You look 15

Yupp I'm totally 15.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
BoboYekini: smh. I try, but you just won't get it.
huh
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Like i said, i just keep imagining the wonders those lips would do to my dicck. Hmmmm, maybe that could be a straight way to heaven.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Like i said, i just keep imagining the wonders those lips would do to my dicck. Hmmmm, maybe that could be a straight way to God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Look At What Killed This Man. We Men Should Learn. Photo!!! / "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" / She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.