Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,538 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? (12569 Views)

Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by mikael3(m): 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
grin
MrsBreezy:

I find my lips normal looking but thank you smiley
ur lips ain't looking normal, they have more flesh, kind of have more of their own bum bum [color=]
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
mikael3: grin
ur lips ain't looking normal, they have more flesh, kind of have more of their own bum bum [color=

My lips look like a bum? Hehehe
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
RedBenson:

Like i said, i just keep imagining the wonders those lips would do to my dicck. Hmmmm, maybe that could be a straight way to God.

Haha it'll forever stay in your imagination...
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by mikael3(m): 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
MrsBreezy:

My lips look like a bum? Hehehe
jst kidding, they re nice
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha it'll forever stay in your imagination...

Stay in my imagination? Dont tell me you are selfish? Why wont you bring them to come do the wonders making it a reality?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
RedBenson:

Stay in my imagination? Dont tell me you are selfish? Why wont you bring them to come do the wonders making it a reality?

I am selfish.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
mikael3:
jst kidding, they re nice

Lol thank you.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Yemlizzy(f): 11:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hahahahaha some even have bweastscheesycheesy cool
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 21, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I am selfish.

But you are giving it to others. So why not me? Why selfish with me?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 21, 2014
RedBenson:

But you are giving it to others. So why not me? Why selfish with me?

I'm not giving anything to anyone.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 21, 2014
MrsBreezy:

That is a lie, but peradventure it's true, so why not give it to me then? I deserve it.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nastydroid(m): 1:51am On Aug 21, 2014
Yemlizzy: Hahahahaha some even have bweastscheesycheesy cool
shocked
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Yemlizzy(f): 7:52am On Aug 21, 2014
Nastydroid: shocked
You better close your mouth before flies get into ittongue haven't you seen some guys with obvious oroboistic featurescheesywink
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by danchuzzy(m): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2014
MrsBreezy:

werin una dey give and not giv?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Syphonn(m): 4:48am On Jun 17, 2018
How to keep your man from looking out

A lot of marriages have been broken because of infidelity caused by the women’s inability to get the right information on how to keep their man. Marriage is a lifetime relationship between two people of the opposite sex and was meant to be mutual with each other having to show love and care without looking out for another partner. Infidelity issues usually occur due to the fact that the people involved fail to understand each other and building this bond of love fails to leave them to regret and feel unloved and go out to seek for other ladies.

Read more http://www.syphonnglobal.com/how-to-keep-your-man-from-looking-out/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? / Look At What Killed This Man. We Men Should Learn. Photo!!! / Black Men's Penis Still Remains The Best In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.