Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

"Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" (12537 Views)

"Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" / What Is Your Greatest Mistake You've Made This Year? / Will You Accept Real Flowers As A Gift OR Prefer The Money Instead? (2) (3) (4)

"Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Toks2008(m): 4:07pm On Mar 01
I find it interesting how some people judge a man's worthiness based on his financial status. But shouldn't love transcend material wealth?

So, gentlemen, I'm curious: What's the biggest gift or financial sacrifice you've made for love?

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Daniel7543: 4:09pm On Mar 01
Sacrifice her and not for her

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by EreluRoz: 4:22pm On Mar 01
Love transcend material wealth gbuogi there.

There's no love until you are suffering and wallowing in poverty according to Nigerian men. Mtcheww

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Daniel7543: 4:31pm On Mar 01
EreluRoz:

There's no love until you are suffering and wallowing in poverty according to Nigerian men. Mtcheww
why ur name sound like Ewure

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by EreluRoz: 4:32pm On Mar 01
Daniel7543:
why ur name sound like Ewure
Go and see a therapist

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Bfly: 4:37pm On Mar 01
Urgent 2k

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Trustalone(f): 4:45pm On Mar 01
Anything given is a sacrifice.

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by otherway: 6:10pm On Mar 01
The biggest was 400k Asides several other stuffs.

Yet she still disrespects me.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by VinnyBaba: 9:37pm On Mar 03
I Always helped her to Copy notes. sad

But she still left me after one Rich man's Son came to the Class
and started buying her Fish roll and Jamil Yoghurt during Break time. embarassed cry angry

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by doctore212(m): 9:49pm On Mar 03
There is this beautiful Olosho in Ketu.

I carry my school fees then 250k give am make she open saloon.

initially, I got free kpekus once I demand for it , but after five months , she no gree free me again , that was when I found out that one bobo was shining her Congo.

The worst thing be say I get plenty carry over that semester.

Although she still chat me once in awhile, I still dey para.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Silentgroper(m): 12:55am On Mar 04
EreluRoz:

yes, that's why the Bible says it's for better for worse

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by GoodSpirit: 7:10am On Mar 04
EreluRoz:

Love is not poverty alleviation, go seek employment. Gold digging has nothing to do with relationship.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by TheFinesseKid: 7:10am On Mar 04
As a teenager....I lost my job for he sake of my very first love. Found out she was with some nigga in a tricycle around wee hours, she had lied to me that she was attending a vigil the previous day. They were both raided, and I ended up spending the next day (work day) trying to get her out. Despite being asked to resume that day by my boss.... After bailing her out, the moomoo had the effrontery to ask me what about the guy she was discovered with. That was when epiphany hit. I had to call it quits.

She is a married olosho these days. God bless the husband. grin

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by TheFinesseKid: 7:13am On Mar 04
otherway:

Na your type dem girls dey call Odogwu grin cheesy I hope you finally learned your lesson.

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Savedday2: 2:29pm On Mar 04
When I was very naive, na so this useless girl wey I knack, after 2day she said she is pregnant. She said test strip shows she is pregnant and that am responsible.

Rita!Rita!! The thunder wey go fire you erh, e dey road dey shake nyash dey come.

Na so d idiat collect 20k to go abort only for the idiot to chop the money clean mouth, say the pregnancy refuse to abortion.

Only for her to collect another 15k from me b4 she was able to abort it.

The thing we pain pass be say na another boy na him get the pregnancy.

9ja girls and wickedness are 5&6

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by josephevergreen(m): 9:58pm On Mar 04
Omo things men do for love is really crazy..na so i carry one olosho put for heir stylist with full hope that i will marry her o( in lagos for that matter o) na so i sponsor olosho for good 2yrs she finish work i still collect certificate for olosho.. imagine olosho begin Bleep her madam neighbour down stairs..omo na so some of my real niggas update me oo .i dump her like shii.. though it wasn't easy sha but never look back....( But i respect Anty Ebere (De sleek )the woman that owns the saloon till tomorrow because she really tried on the matter). You see those products of single mothers run run run!!

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by madridguy(m): 12:17pm On Mar 05

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by bigdammyj: 12:17pm On Mar 05
Reading...

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by illuminutty: 12:18pm On Mar 05
Bought her a 2018 G Class Mercedes Benz and she had sex with her ex in it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by shadrach77: 12:18pm On Mar 05
Some guys who have never given just 1k to a girl will come here to lie grin

But seriously, when it comes to love, giving and sacrifice should be both ways. Guys need to wise up cry

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Daystar7: 12:19pm On Mar 05
otherway:

Continue, she'll eventually change... You ll learn the hard way.

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by skuribeebo: 12:19pm On Mar 05
I bought Amala, gbegiri soup with goat meat for her. After eating it, she said she has a boyfriend.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by JayPeeOham: 12:20pm On Mar 05
Toks2008:
I find it interesting how some people judge a man's worthiness based on his financial status. But shouldn't love transcend material wealth?

So, gentlemen, I'm curious: What's the biggest gift or financial sacrifice you've made for love?

I helped her get a bank job by helping her write the bank test where she or should say I passed the test and she was employed!

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Thundafireseun: 12:20pm On Mar 05

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by 1000angstroms(m): 12:21pm On Mar 05
Hm

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Daystar7: 12:21pm On Mar 05
josephevergreen:
Omo things men do for love is really crazy..na so i carry one olosho put for heir stylist with full hope that i will marry her o( in lagos for that matter o) na so i sponsor olosho for good 2yrs she finish work i still collect certificate for olosho.. imagine olosho begin Bleep her madam neighbour down stairs..omo na so some of my real niggas update me oo .i dump her like shii.. though it wasn't easy sha but never look back....( But i respect Anty Ebere (De sleek )the woman that owns the saloon till tomorrow because she really tried on the matter). You see those products of single mothers run run run!!

Heeya.... Such a nice man.
Abeg give me her no. make I collect.

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Day169: 12:21pm On Mar 05
Sacrifice? .. real sacrifice??
Mehn, it's marrying her o!
.. only short of putting my neck in the guillotine!! cheesy

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by oluwaseyi0: 12:22pm On Mar 05
Will sacrifice for family count?

Gave 1m in 2021 to my sis for business

Bought new TVS maruwa of 1.7m for my brother in 2022 with another 400k to relocate him and set him up in a better city

Gave 1m to a brother who emersed himself in a criminal case ( it's his full fault)

Same sis I gave 1m to was defrauded earlier this year, over 300k dropped from my pocket

As for my girlfriend/fiance turned wife I spent on her too but not usually as bulky as some family support are

This are the major ones, there are so many that I can barely remember

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by slaawomirr: 12:22pm On Mar 05
Damnnn niggar
Ain't doing no shit for love

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by flexyrule(m): 12:24pm On Mar 05
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You don't want to know...

Some people with less than 100k in all their accounts would find it difficult to understand...

Will rather have this conversation with my inner circle.

Thank you!

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by EdiskyHarry: 12:24pm On Mar 05
Don't worry I know wetin I go do una

Best Ways To Scare Him Off! / 4 Things That Can Possibly Go Wrong During Public Proposals / Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me