Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? (12550 Views)

Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I'm not a lollipop you can just be sucking anyhow...

No thank you, my lips won't be doing anything to your dicck.

Seriously, that face is so suckable. Am sure it's cleaner and hygienic than most "down there". As for the lips, just keep them. When i am ready to go to heaven using my dicck, i will call for ur services. Lol.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by bablononi(m): 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
badoolee: Wif my big nyash,my husband too should now have,its a big turnoff jawe
lmfao, where the big nyansh dey?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
RedBenson:

Seriously, that face is so suckable. Am sure it's cleaner and hygienic than most "down there". As for the lips, just keep them. When i am ready to go to heaven using my dicck, i will call for ur services. Lol.

Lol no comment really.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
RedBenson:

Yes o. That yansh am seeing there is really big and can cause an unplanned trafffic on the road. One more thing, the front too didnt take less position. The best way to appreciate that front is by "cumming" on them. Lol.
lolz funny u
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol no comment really.

Ok. So where are the pix?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
RedBenson:

Ok. So where are the pix?

I've no pics to show...?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I've no pics to show...?

Why? Do you a phobia against pics?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
RedBenson:

Why? Do you a phobia against pics?

Lol no.. I can't just be posting pics anyhow..

A pic of what anyways..?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ermm... I'm not a lady, but I like big bum bum on a guy

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

#okbye

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol no.. I can't just be posting pics anyhow..

A pic of what anyways..?

A pic of u showing all the endowments heaven bestowed you.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
RedBenson:

A pic of u showing all the endowments heaven bestowed you.

Lol that's between heaven and I isn't it..
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol that's between heaven and I isn't it..

It's not. That's why i want to share from it.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
RedBenson:

It's not. That's why i want to share from it.

Unless you're heavenly.. no thanks.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Unless you're heavenly.. no thanks.

B4 nko? Was i not heavenly?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
RedBenson:

B4 nko? Was i not heavenly?

With that mouth of yours.. or in this case hands.. I'd kick you out of heaven.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by MrCork: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
RedBenson:

Before independence, precisely 1955.

...pulls out kerosine, fire would, petroll, cutlass, rope, koboko , katapot and tyre!! angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

With that mouth of yours.. or in this case hands.. I'd kick you out of heaven.

That will be like dethronement and it cant happen in my dad's kingdom. On ur side, u can only be in heaven if i choose to marry u and take u to my father's house which is in heaven. So better behave right with me or else...
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
MrCork:

...pulls out kerosine, fire would, petroll, cutlass, rope, koboko , katapot and tyre!! angry

Lol. For wetin?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
RedBenson:

Boboyekini, u no go kill pesin abeg. What if d yansh big just like that without thrusting power?
That one na anomaly cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
RedBenson:

That will be like dethronement and it cant happen in my dad's kingdom. On ur side, u can only be in heaven if i choose to marry u and take u to my father's house which is in heaven. So better behave right with me or else...

Looool better behave? You couldn't handle me at my best never mind my worst...

Besides badman like yourself still in your dad's kingdom jeez puhlease.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Looool better behave? You couldn't handle me at my best never mind my worst...

Besides badman like yourself still in your dad's kingdom jeez puhlease.

Did you expect me not to be in my dad's kingdom? I am heir apparent to my dad's throne. Just waiting for my heavenly enthronement. Will u like to be the princess of the throne?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
MizMyColi: undecided Well I think a guy having a bit of grab-able bum's a turn on shocked
Hello! Pls what's the name of this font you're using?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
RedBenson:

Did you expect me not to be in my dad's kingdom? I am heir apparent to my dad's throne. Just waiting for my heavenly enthronement. Will u like to be the princess of the throne?

No thank you... I expected you to have your own kingdom. I don't do heirs I do the king himself.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by MrCork: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

No thank you... I expected you to have your own kingdom. I don't do heirs I do the king himself.

..hangon....r u light skin?.. R u even beaurifull sef? angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
MrCork:

hangon...do you have a big bum bum? angry angry
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Really? But there cant be two kings in one kingdom naw. Reasons i will be made a king when dad's when dad gets tired or ceased to exist. Two of us cant be kings same time, same kingdom. Will u be my Princess?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
I love it!!! Cushy cushy.. softie softie...even better! guys with small yiansh ain't selxy at all, at all!

Mizmycoli!!! I see u oooo.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Masonkz.... kiss kiss u been hiding... mizzthang knows how to find goldfishes ooo, even if dem find hiding place... how r u?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
MrCork:

No and no. Hang on.. are you even in Cork?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
shoefreak: I love it!!! Cushy cushy.. softie softie...even better! guys with small yiansh ain't selxy at all, at all!

Masonkz.... kiss kiss u been hiding... mizzthang knows how to find goldfishes ooo, even if dem find hiding place... how r u?
Gawd, I'm so f,ucking h,orny ,cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
shoefreak: I love it!!! Cushy cushy.. softie softie...even better! guys with small yiansh ain't selxy at all, at all!

Hey babe, not been hiding, just taking care of biz. I'm here now kiss kiss kiss Hope you're doing fine.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
O je lo ki oko bo Igo!!! Heheheh!! I dey sell silicon pusshy oooo

tongue grin
BoboYekini: Gawd, I'm so f,ucking h,orny ,cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
RedBenson:

Really? But there cant be two kings in one kingdom naw. Reasons i will be made a king when dad's when dad gets tired or ceased to exist. Two of us cant be kings same time, same kingdom. Will u be my Princess?

No I'm not a princess of anyone's daddy's kingdom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Too Many Prostitute In Lekki Axis Of Lagos / Valentine Text Messages / Slay Queen Flogged By Her Community Vigilante For Going Nude On IG Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.