Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? (63437 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Pennywise(m): 4:34am On Oct 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I wouldn't even fork Nigeria women for free. Ok I like them northern beauties but not the southern ones. They bleach too much and they are shapeless. You have nice lips and you will probably be good at sucking mushroom tips but that mustache is a bit disturbing.
Why would I want to be where they are, I already told I wouldnt wish my worst to live in a place like Nigeria. I must well sent them to Syria. At least in Syria they just chop your head in nigeria they chop you for egusi soup and pounded yam.

At least we Nigerians don't mince words. When we say Ghana must go we mean Ghana must go. You can ask your parents my dear angry young man.

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 4:35am On Oct 20, 2014
dovelike:
Ghana boy.I have one question for you.What are you doing in nairaland,a place for nigerians?.
P.s You know a lot about nigeria.Stalk much tongue

I came on nairaland while doing a research about my beloved country. So Google brought me here and I found numerous topics about my beloved country. Obsessed much. Just this week alone there have been over 20 topics on Ghana alone. Most of them were started by Eba eaters.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 4:36am On Oct 20, 2014
Pennywise:

At least we Nigerians don't mince words. When we say Ghana must go we mean Ghana must go. You can ask your parents.

Before you said Ghana must go we sent your alien looking self to nigga area. Ask your papa and mama. Flash forward to 2000s we have another three million Eba eaters.

You are just copycats. We alien compliance your azzes
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 4:37am On Oct 20, 2014
Who are the eba eaters?
JiggamanGh:

I came on nairaland while doing a research about my beloved country. So Google brought me here and I found numerous topics about my beloved country. Obsessed much. Just this week alone there have been over 20 topics on Ghana alone. Most of them were started by Eba eaters.

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 4:41am On Oct 20, 2014
dovelike:
Who are the eba eaters?

Eba eaters= people from nigga area
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Pennywise(m): 4:43am On Oct 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Before you said Ghana must go we said your alien looking self to nigga area. Ask your papa and mama. Flash forward to 2000s we have another three million Eba eaters.

You are just copycats. We alien compliance your azzes

The only thing your parents ate In Nigeria was eba, driving up the cost of garri. Our people will have non of that.

2 Likes

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Eba eaters= people from nigga area
Im sorry we find you guys hilarious.Mayb you can round up your research and leave nairaland to avoid seeing what you don't want to see.

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 4:46am On Oct 20, 2014
dovelike:

Im sorry we find you guys hilarious.Mayb you can round up your research and leave nairaland to avoid seeing what you don't want to see.

When you start paying my bills then you can tell me what to do. As for now all I need you to do for me is give me tips on mustache.

No one is as funny as Nigerians, the self proclaim gi Ant of Africa.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 4:47am On Oct 20, 2014
Pennywise:

The only thing your parents ate In Nigeria was eba, driving up the cost of garri. Our people will have non of that.

Gari is the cheapest thing in Ghana. Poor poor Nigerians.

Have you seen dovelike's mustache, it's beautifully lined. Don't u think? grin
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Pennywise(m): 4:49am On Oct 20, 2014
A family of 5 will ravage a whole bag of garri. Who does that except Ghanaians? And u want to remain in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 4:51am On Oct 20, 2014
Pennywise:
A family of 5 will ravage a whole bag of garri. Who does that except Ghanaians? And u want to remain in Nigeria?

You wil not find 1000 ghanaians in Nigeria but there are 3 million Eba eaters in Ghana. Majority are scammers and prostitutes.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Pennywise(m): 4:52am On Oct 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

No your women are cheaper. I have been to Ghana. I was there on a two week budget holiday. If I had the money to spend I would have gone to Enugu.

2 Likes

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Pennywise(m): 4:56am On Oct 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

You wil not find 1000 ghanaians in Nigeria but there are 3 million Eba eaters in Ghana. Majority are scammers and prostitutes.

We came to develop Ghana. The Govt understands that but the average Ghanaian remains ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 4:56am On Oct 20, 2014
Pennywise:

No your women are cheaper. I have been to Ghana. I was there on a two week budget holiday. If I had the money to spend I would have gone to Enugu.

Well there are three million nigerian pristitutes in Ghana, so u fork your share. No Ghanaian will use Nigeria for holidays. Nigeria is hell on earth. Only Eba eaters can survive in that environment.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

When you start paying my bills then you can tell me what to do. As for now all I need you to do for me is give me tips on mustache.

No one is as funny as Nigerians, the self proclaim gi Ant of Africa.
Then dont be hurt by what you see boy.
Lol,I dont have any mustache.I just look clisly in the mirror now.
My opinion about you.
-you love naija but want to hide it,a boy has to love his own country right?
-you find me attractive but am sorry,I dont look at ghanas twice.Nope.
-you are a spoiled little boy.
-you dont have anything doing thats why you spend soo much time talking.(8 good days online in just sept?)

- you need to wash your mouth

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 4:57am On Oct 20, 2014
Pennywise:

We came to develop Ghana. The Gov understands that but the average Ghanaian remains ignorant.

You can't even develop your own country. Typical idiot, come n build my country while yours remains poor.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Wow. That retarded? shocked
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Pennywise(m): 5:01am On Oct 20, 2014
We came to develop Ghana. Your govt understands that but the average Ghanaian remains ignorant.

The average Ghanaian is a lazy indolent creature. Even their hoes don't know how to hussle. Na sand with water una go begin chop soon.

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 5:02am On Oct 20, 2014
dovelike:

Then dont be hurt by what you see boy.
Lol,I dont have any mustache.I just look clisly in the mirror now.
My opinion about you.
-you love naija but want to hide it,a boy has to love his own country right?
-you find me attractive but am sorry,I dont look at ghanas twice.Nope.
-you are a spoiled little boy.
-you dont have anything doing thats why you spend soo much time talking.(8 good days online in just sept?)

- you need to wash your mouth

I like Nigerians, I Consider u guys as brothers and sisters. I don't really find you attractive apart from genevieve I don't really find southern Nigerians attractive. I do however like your lips and that mustache of yours.

I have nairaland open on my safari tab. So maybe it registers it even if I am not online. I do everything on eithery phone or iPad.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 5:03am On Oct 20, 2014
dovelike:

Wow. That retarded? shocked

What r you taking about?
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 5:04am On Oct 20, 2014
Pennywise:
We came to develop Ghana. Your govt understands that but the average Ghanaian remains ignorant.

The average Ghanaian is a lazy indolent creature. Even their hoes don't know how to hussle. Na sand with water una go begin chop soon.

The average nigerian is a criminal. Yet everywhere we go we are admired for our hard work. Nigerians on the other hand are known as criminals.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I like Nigerians, I Consider u guys as brothers and sisters. I don't really find you attractive apart from genevieve I don't really find southern Nigerians attractive. I do however like your lips and that mustache of yours.

I have nairaland open on my safari tab. So maybe it registers it even if I am not online. I do everything on eithery phone or iPad.
My dear,I am busy right now,Ok. This has become boring so Im unto the next thing.Look somwhere else to have fun..first time talking to a ghanaian and ive gotten my first impression
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Pennywise(m): 5:10am On Oct 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

What r you taking about?

Look at this shorty. Looking to hook up with a Nigerian babe online, what better way than to bring down her country first. Where exactly in Ghana are u from bro?

Bf u see the undie of a Nigerian chic, all your whiskers will first have to turn gray. Even then don't think u are getting laid.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 5:11am On Oct 20, 2014
dovelike:

My dear,I am busy right now,Ok. This has become biring so Im unto the next thing.Look somwhere else to have fun..first time talking to a ghanaian and ive gotten my first impressiin

Ok good night, it was fun chatting with you. I was a bit disappointed that you did not share your mustache technique with me.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 20, 2014
Pennywise:

Look at this shorty. Looking to hook up with a Nigerian baby online, what better way than to bring down her country first. Where exactly in Ghana are u from bro?

Bf u see the undie of a Nigerian chic, all your whiskers will first have to turn gray. Even then don't think u are getting laid.
Tell the kid bro..He crazy :DIf we sabi say he be ghana we go don run comot tey tey
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 5:14am On Oct 20, 2014
Pennywise:

Look at this shorty. Looking to hook up with a Nigerian babe online, what better way than to bring down her country first. Where exactly in Ghana are u from bro?

If dovelike teaches me how to line up my whiskers like hers then it wouldn't turn gray by the sight of a nigerian girl undies. Why would my whiskers turn gray, don't Nigerian girls wear clean panties.

My people are from ashanti and cape coast.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Ok good night, it was fun chatting with you. I was a bit disappointed that you did not share your mustache technique with me.
Mayb dats because I dont have one undecided?
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 5:16am On Oct 20, 2014
dovelike:

Tell the kid bro..He crazy :DIf we sabi say he be ghana we go don run comot tey tey

Speak English, I don't speak that bastardized language yall call pidgin. No wonder Nigerians have horrible accent.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 20, 2014
JiggamanGh post=2728869 angry angry7:

Speak English, I don't speak that bastardized language yall call pidgin. No wonder Nigerians have horrible accent.
Then why do you guys micmik it? Make nigerians no catch you oo.Where una dey naa? angry
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 5:20am On Oct 20, 2014
dovelike:

Then why do you guys micmik it? Make nigerians no catch you oo.Where una dey naa? angry

Because of all the Eba eaters in Ghana. They brought that bastardized english to Ghana. We speak proper English.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Pennywise(m): 5:20am On Oct 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

My people are from ashanti and cape coast.
OH the slave people.

They say u can take people out of slavery, but u can't take slavery out of the people. Do we have to wait another 100yrs for u to catch up with Nigerians?
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 5:21am On Oct 20, 2014
dovelike:

Mayb dats because I dont have one undecided?

Stop bluffing we all admire your mustache. It is well kept.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly / I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.