Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? (63635 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by MisterLongman(m): 12:56am On Aug 20, 2014
Rikidony: NIGERIAN GIRLS BLEACH angry angry angry
No be lie my bro...... Black is buriful
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Ashantiking: 1:38am On Aug 20, 2014
MisterLongman: Remove Ghana and senegal abeg...... Liberian girls fine pass them

Make your own list and take them out.

4 Likes

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by jotey(m): 2:28am On Aug 20, 2014
SirShymex: I'm currently in a hot debate with my boys, on some group-chat thing, about the countries with the best chics on the continent.

This is the current poll for the top 5:

- Ethiopia.
- Angola.
- Zimbabwe.
- Ivory Coast.
- Kenya

I'll like to know what you guys think.

Which countries deserve to be on the list? - add yours.

P.S: no ultra-nationalism and pseudo-patriotism - be objective.

Cheers.
south Africa

3 Likes

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by marieolae(f): 4:14am On Aug 20, 2014
Even tho I'm nigerian.ghanian babes r hot oo

6 Likes

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 20, 2014
marieolae: Even tho I'm nigerian.ghanian babes r hot oo
that is the biggest lie in the world i school in ghana and my school has just one hot girl and shes mixed and i have been to their other unis taa who said Liberian girls those girls are ugly AF most west and east african girls arent hot
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Ashantiking: 5:46am On Aug 20, 2014
tensazangetsu: that is the biggest lie in the world i school in ghana and my school has just one hot girl and shes mixed and i have been to their other unis taa who said Liberian girls those girls are ugly AF most west and east african girls arent hot

One hot girl in a whole university. Shut the fork up, who's u fooling. West african girls are plenty hot.

2 Likes

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by marieolae(f): 8:36am On Aug 20, 2014
tensazangetsu: that is the biggest lie in the world i school in ghana and my school has just one hot girl and shes mixed and i have been to their other unis taa who said Liberian girls those girls are ugly AF most west and east african girls arent hot
so what kind of girls r hot to u
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by sexylogan(m): 8:52am On Aug 20, 2014
SirShymex: I'm currently in a hot debate with my boys, on some group-chat thing, about the countries with the best chics on the continent.

- Ethiopia.
- Angola.
- Zimbabwe.
- Ivory Coast.
- Kenya

Cheers.

Its Ethiopia. No doubt, no debate.
I visited Adis Ababa a few months ago and I'm still in shock. 95% of them are beautiful. To be honest with you, It is abnormal to be average looking or 'wor-wor' in Ethiopia.
They have amazing features, bone structure and to top the icing on the cake, they have long silky jet-black hair like the Indians. kiss
Damnit... If I had stayed longer in Adis there would have been trouble oh... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by sexylogan(m): 9:01am On Aug 20, 2014
Ashantiking:

Ghana is and will forever be in the top five, I can't have a top five, because I have seen too many pretty women from the counties that I mentioned. The only country I can honestly say beats the rest are Ethiopians, because I am yet to see one that's not good looking. They have that exotic look that only Dominican women can match.

I completely agree with you. Ethiopians are something else. They are very beautiful. And its not like you see one or two very beautiful girls in a day...they are all fine. Ethiopians taya me oh... I have to find another reason to go visiting again... Chai...there is God oh...

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 20, 2014
This is my list.
Ethopians
ivory coast
Nigerians(this is a fact cos of our diversified beauty,especially our fulani women with those round head and long face).
Namiba.
mali

5 Likes

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2014
marieolae: so what kind of girls r hot to u

Girls arent usually good judges of wat hotness is from a guys perspective, i guess u cant see what guys see in a lady or, value wat guys generally dont value. Ghanian girls are fine, but top 5? Not really. Kenyans, ethiopians, tanzanian( met too few), Northern Nigeria
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by johnjon: 9:15am On Aug 20, 2014
Ethiopia
Egypt
Tunisia
Botswana
Morocco
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by marieolae(f): 9:16am On Aug 20, 2014
chrisbaba1:

Girls arent usually good judges of wat hotness is from a guys perspective, i guess u cant see what guys see in a lady or, value wat guys generally dont value. Ghanian girls are fine, but top 5? Not really. Kenyans, ethiopians, tanzanian( met too few), Northern Nigeria
northern nigeria?? :/
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 20, 2014
Ethiopia

Kenya(ebony beauty)

Tunisia

Egypt

Nigeria(diversified beauty)

Ghana and South Africans girl are not among Top5 but when it comes to sexy, I'll include them.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by ifyn4real: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2014
FrancisTony: Ethiopia

Kenya(ebony beauty)

Tunisia

Egypt

Ghana and South Africans girl are not among Top5 but when it comes to sexy, I'll include them.
Cool List, S A girls are Only gifted with hips.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by hiss(m): 10:03am On Aug 20, 2014

- Ethiopia.
- Angola.
- Zimbabwe.
- Ivory Coast.
- Kenya

Cheers.
BIAFRA
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 20, 2014
Ashantiking:

One hot girl in a whole university. Shut the fork up, who's u fooling. West african girls are plenty hot.
dude come to regional maritime university and tell me how many hot girls you find in fact the whole neighborhood is filled with ugly girls ghana has the ugliest girls i have ever seen
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2014
marieolae: so what kind of girls r hot to u
arab girls are alright Ethiopian girls too but they still have lots if uglies the average Ethiopian girl doesnt look like what you guys are thinking
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by marieolae(f): 11:04am On Aug 20, 2014
tensazangetsu: arab girls are alright Ethiopian girls too but they still have lots if uglies the average Ethiopian girl doesnt look like what you guys are thinking
I would like to see your picture hmm
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 20, 2014
marieolae: I would like to see your picture hmm
lol am just your average nigerian guy nothing special
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
lynpetra: This is my list.
Ethopians
ivory coast
Nigerians(this is a fact cos of our diversified beauty,especially our fulani women with those round head and long face).
Namiba.
mali
Round head and long face? That na contradiction na. Lol. Fulani girls are the only naija girls that can get away with the slim look.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Brightmind: 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
For me its Ethiopia. Those women are just too beautiful. Tender and well tanned skin. Nice height, well endowed with big bright eyes. I remember thinking "what an imbalance is distribution of beauty". Brazilians, Iranians na joke
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by sicily4u: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
Guinea Conakry
Senegal
Ethiopia
Nigeria
Angola

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Ashantiking: 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
tensazangetsu: dude come to regional maritime university and tell me how many hot girls you find in fact the whole neighborhood is filled with ugly girls ghana has the ugliest girls i have ever seen

your father, your sister, your whole family including the LovePeddler that got forked in the azz n Pucci to give birth to a monkey like you are the ugliest in the world. It is always a forking Eba eater who leech of Ghana to hate on Ghana. Forking monkey, go pork your daddy in azz.

2 Likes

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Ashantiking: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
tensazangetsu: arab girls are alright Ethiopian girls too but they still have lots if uglies the average Ethiopian girl doesnt look like what you guys are thinking

Continue hating on people, I know for a fact that you are the ugliest in the world.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Ashantiking: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
FrancisTony: Ethiopia

Kenya(ebony beauty)

Tunisia

Egypt

The only Nigeria girls u would consider beautiful is northern Nigeria.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ashantiking:

your father, your sister, your whole family including the LovePeddler that got forked in that azz n Pucci to give birth to a monkey like you are the ugliest in the world. It is always a forking Eba eater who leech of Ghana to hate on Ghana. Forking monkey, go pork your daddy in azz.
i don't know man but that made my day lolz

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Ashantiking: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
tensazangetsu: i don't know man but that made my day lolz

I have some more but first come and suck my pole so u can get this nectar.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
sexylogan:

Its Ethiopia. No doubt, no debate.
I visited Adis Ababa a few months ago and I'm still in shock. 95% of them are beautiful. To be honest with you, It is abnormal to be average looking or 'wor-wor' in Ethiopia.
They have amazing features, bone structure and to top the icing on the cake, they have long silky jet-black hair like the Indians. kiss
Damnit... If I had stayed longer in Adis there would have been trouble oh... tongue

ETHIOPIA!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ashantiking:

The only Nigeria girls u would consider beautiful is northern Nigeria.

Lmao @ the bold.

However, I think all the ethnic groups in naija have beautiful chics but the ratio is far smaller when compared to other countries on the continent. As for the Northern hype - I have not met that many to make a logical conclusion. But I don't think even the best among them can compete with let's say, Ethiopia and Angola.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Ashantiking: 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao @ the bold.

However, I think all the ethnic groups in naija have beautiful chics but the ratio is far smaller when compared to other countries on the continent. As for the Northern hype - I have not met that many to make a logical conclusion. But I don't think even the best among them can compete with let's say, Ethiopia and Angola.

In turns of beauty northern Nigerians shit on Angolans but they are a tad below Ethiopians.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ashantiking:

In turns of beauty northern Nigerians shit on Angolans but they are a tad below Ethiopians.

I doubt that. Angolans come in all shades - and you'd be shocked. Met a few Northerners and they were nothing special. Aren't these women the same ones their elites are married to, and the same ones we see in pictures? Grossly overrated IMO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.