Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? (63553 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Bizibi(m): 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
will love to date an Ethiopian.......they are number 1
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Pennywise(m): 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
Bizibi:

Why? Because they look hungry and vulnerable?
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by kzokul(m): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
Rikidony:

I CNT SOWI angry
There is no big deal.....mayb I jez Wana b frnds wit u....
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
Pennywise:

Ethiopians are very beautiful, one of the best if not the best in africa.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Bizibi(m): 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
Pennywise:

nope...they look more beautiful naturally.....

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Ghanaians are know as being peaceful, hardworking law abiding. You taught us the movie industry. Who dash monkey banana. Ask anyone who knows Ghana started the movie and Nigerians copied. The first movies produce in west Africa was produce in Ghana by Ghanaians. You sure don't know your history.

What's it with you and open lies?

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Well there are three million nigerian pristitutes in Ghana, so u fork your share. No Ghanaian will use Nigeria for holidays. Nigeria is hell on earth. Only Eba eaters can survive in that environment.

Ghana must be a paradise for prostitutes then, because Ghana has 10,000 hardcore Ghanaian prostitutes.

2 Likes

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
iconize:

What's it with you and open lies?

Iconize that's not a lie. Ghana was the first to produce movies in west Africa. Nigeria copied our style but Nigeria did take it to another level.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Iconize that's not a lie. Ghana was the first to produce movies in west Africa. Nigeria copied our style but Nigeria did take it to another level.

We've thrashed this issue before. How did Nigeria copy your style?
South Africa was the first African nation to build a film studio.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
iconize:

We've thrashed this issue before. How did Nigeria copy your style?
South Africa was the first African nation to build a film studio.

I said West Africa. The style of African movies is different from that of the west and other places. Nigeria copied is and took it to another level. You guys are good at copy copy.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I said West Africa. The style of African movies is different from that of the west and other places. Nigeria copied is and took it to another level. You guys are good at copy copy.

Man, you're good at fabrications.

Nigeria copied you, yet the name ghollywood was coined from "nollywood" (Hollywood). Now tell us who copied who.

Yes, ghana were performing plays before Nigeria. But I think Nigeria started producing home videos before Ghana.

I searched online to see when Ghana started making home videos but I couldn't find it.

2 Likes

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
iconize:

Man, you're good at fabrications.

Nigeria copied you, yet the name ghollywood was coined from "nollywood" (Hollywood). Now tell us who copied who.

Yes, ghana were performing plays before Nigeria. But I think Nigeria started producing home videos before Ghana.

I searched online to see when Ghana started making home videos but I couldn't find it.

Did you read the part when I said nigeria tool it to another level. Please don't ever say that name Gollywood, I cringe everytime I hear it. Ghana started producing movies before nigeria.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
adamskutty:
is that u in ur profile? Lmao! U are the true definition of ugly grin

Yes that's me but I don't look like that anymore, I've had expensive cosmetic surgery nose job, brêast augmentation and butt lift etc to look more like a mixed race woman and horn African.

adamskutty:
how can u put kenya and beauty in the same sentence grin.
.yall lupita nyongaga grin need ur brain examined grin haha! Kenya ? grin #faints

Shut the hell up.

You are a Nigerian, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by adamskutty(m): 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
KenyanLady:

Yes that's me but I don't look like that anymore, I've had expensive cosmetic surgery nose job, brêast augmentation and butt lift etc to look more like a mixed race woman and horn African.

Shut the hell up.

good to know u primitive bantu from kenya.

I will like to see ur new face, hshahaga! Yall bantu apes from kenya must be really ugly, so u admitted that ur kind are naturally ugly, u charcant from an unknown race grin grin grin

Yes, i am a nigerian, the finest creatures the world has ever seen grin

Hehehe! I hope ur mouth was reduced in the surgery as well? It looks like a shovel blade grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
dayveed1:
Lol u can't be serious.. Kenyan chicks with ABS, they look more like male..

Kenyans.

[size=18pt]We are beautiful and curvy.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
adamskutty:
good to know u primitive bantu from kenya.

I will like to see ur new face, hshahaga! Yall bantu apes from kenya must be really ugly, so u admitted that ur kind are naturally ugly, u charcant from an unknown race grin grin grin

Yes, i am a nigerian, the finest creatures the world has ever seen grin

Hehehe! I hope ur mouth was reduced in the surgery as well? It looks like a shovel blade grin

lol Nigerians are the ugliest people in Africa.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by dayveed1(m): 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
KenyanLady:

Kenyans.

mixed race probably.. Not all of you tho.. 70%of Kenyan chicks looks like a wall gecko
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
KenyanLady:

Shut the hell up.

I hope you are just trolling
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by adamskutty(m): 3:31am On Oct 21, 2014
KenyanLady:

lol Nigerians are the ugliest people in Africa.
haha! Very confused burnt skin monkey . we are known for producing the finest breeds of humans in the world, that is why we have won so many Beauty peagants like miss world, miss UNiverse e.t.c grin unlike urs who have won so many ugly peagants e.g the ugliest man on earth is aKenyan grin a crown which he has successfully defended in the last 3 yes grin grin puhayaya grin

U are even a true reflection of the ugliness of ur kind, u shamelessly wrote on ur profile, that u got two mixed race kids,since ur kind are extremely ugly,mating with a fellow Kenyan will be disastrous grin grin

Even a mixed race Obama is far below average, reason, because he got a Kenyan father grin

Thank God I am not Kenyan, definitely the ugliest creatures to have ever walked the surface of the earth grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by adamskutty(m): 3:39am On Oct 21, 2014
KenyanLady:

Kenyans.

pls stop disturbing my lovely eyes with all these ugly baboon pictures, who wanna go after ugly creatures when i got this ? grin grin

Definitly not me, tufiaakwa grin

onila:
h[img]ttp://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Aisha-Mustapha-Nigerian-Muslim-Wedding-George-Okoro-Photography-BellaNaija-0George-Okoro-457-428x600.jpg[/img]
kenyanbastard i dont find those monkeys of urs attractive a single bit grin

onila:
Oh holy God grin

onila:
hmmm. Classy grin

onila:
cheesy
onila:
tongue

onila:

2 Likes

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by ArtanK(m): 4:21am On Oct 21, 2014
KenyanLady:

Dem thighs

Adam, come on man. Kenyanlady is arrogant but you've gotta admit these ladies are fine grin
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by adamskutty(m): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2014
ArtanK:

Dem thighs

Adam, come on man. Kenyanlady is arrogant but you've gotta admit these ladies are fine grin
lmao! Maybe the last two grin

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 10:39am On Oct 21, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I hope you are just trolling

She's not.

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Did you read the part when I said nigeria tool it to another level. Please don't ever say that name Gollywood, I cringe everytime I hear it. Ghana started producing movies before nigeria.
Gollywood. What will you do?Run away with your tails btw your legs?If,and thats a big IF,ghana ever did start producing movies b4 my sweet country,NIGERIA of course,they didn't succeed.They sucked thats why nobody e ver hear of them. **Ghana must go**.Thats what people in nigeria know about ghana. Lol.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
Bizibi:
Then when they start speaking their language for you what will you say?? 'Babe me you collaborating ? Lollllll
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Bizibi(m): 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
dovelike:

Then when they start speaking their language for you what will you say?? 'Babe me you collaborating ? Lollllll
hahahaha...as a delta guy,i will observe before making any move...make I embarrassment no hug me

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by GHKWAME1: 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
*modified*

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by GHKWAME1: 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
dovelike:

Gollywood. What will you do?Run away with your tails btw your legs?If,and thats a big IF,ghana ever did start producing movies b4 my sweet country,NIGERIA of course,they didn't succeed.They sucked thats why nobody e ver hear of them. **Ghana must go**.Thats what people in nigeria know about ghana. Lol.
Generator noise is all one hears when they are torturing themselves to watch the fvckerry called nollywood. ermm! Nigerians in Ghana are walking insults. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
dayveed1:
mixed race probably.. Not all of you tho.. 70%of Kenyan chicks looks like a wall gecko
5 of those 8 girls arent mixed. So if a person is mixed its stops them from being a normal human being? undecided
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
dovelike:

Mtschew undecided
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
dovelike:

Round 2, make sure you don't go crying about me insulting Nigerians. Yes Ghollywood is a horrible name and I cringe Everytime I hear it.

Ghana started it, Nigeria took it to another height and became stagnant till Ghanaians came back to teach yall about production. Nigerians movies right now lack quality and the command of the English language. You can hear generator noise in your movie which in turn makes your actors shout in their movie to overcome the generator noise. You mostly use your bastardized english which only few countries in the world understand. You have horrible accents. The picture quality of nollywood movies also suck. Majority used cell phone camera to shoot movies, so no surprised there.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
assfreak:

Mtschew undecided
tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.