Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

I Think I Am Inlove But.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am Inlove But.... (2217 Views)

Am Inlove With Someone Else. / Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) / I Am Inlove With Damilola Bamiloye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by adebayour26: 11:52am On Aug 20, 2014
temigracie: ..am just tryn to say,its too early....study her first...u r blinded by d things u c
SECONDED.

If u jump in too quick, u will end up FLYING out.
Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by adebayour26: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2014
jnrbayano: Take things easy my friend.

If you are not careful, you will return here to open a thread in which you will ask us how to remedy a heartbreak.

By the way have you asked her how she got your BBM pin?
I support u Sir, we 've seen lots of threads here on NL.
Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by adebayour26: 11:57am On Aug 20, 2014
Gflat:
Lol @ heartbreak grin
About the pin(ish) i asked and she was like "weren't you the one that sent a request??
I can't really remember when i did that But she said soRry my bad then she wanted to delete...i just told her "we can still be friends"

Do u know she had stylishly dodged that question?
And now that both of u ar getting along so well, GUY, find out again.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by Gflat: 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
Now this sucks a lot sad

So this is what i see from my aspect

1. She might be a "set up" agent cuz i didn't get my phone new

2. I shouldn't take it too fast so i wouldn't regret

#confused
Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by Gflat: 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
adebayour26:

Do u know she had stylishly dodged that question?
And now that both of u ar getting along so well, GUY, find out again.

Should i ask her the question "how did you get my pin" again?
Wouldn't it feel awkward
Or is there any other way i can get to find out?
Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by Gflat: 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
jennylove7575: All dis small children love stories sef!. This your love story is very similar to the one I watched in a movie titled..COULD THIS BE LOVE. I don't think this ur love tale is true..it sounded to me like pinky and the brain love story... grin

Ok, thanks smiley
Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by Gflat: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ishsoph:
Bro don't let infatuation blind your sense of reasoning. Sit down and sincerely think very well whether you did send friend request to anyone a week or two before this seemingly miss charm came into view.

This is important cos am tempted to think in the line of dytbabe here. This sounds to me like an orchestrated plan to lure you to something and as it stands it seems it's going as planned.

Pls how long ago did you buy your phone? You may have bought it as uk fairly used from a real shop/dealer but truth is that some of them could be accomplice.

Look before you leap bro!
My 2cent.

I got my phone February...and there were times where i add pins and if a pin kEeps pending more than 2day i do delete them
Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by adebayour26: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
Gflat:

Should i ask her the question "how did you get my pin" again?
Wouldn't it feel awkward
Or is there any other way i can get to find out?
I won't exactly giv an idea on how to ask but find a way to ask ya questn.
Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by Ariyke: 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
dytbabe:

Me I didn't ask for the type ooo
Me I jst said what I have an idea of ni o
Are u even sure its not stolen?
Becareful o
Don't go loving up a ghost ooo

grin grin grin
Sorry if I scared u bt one gotta thread carefully
Good luck, love is a beautiful thing u know
funny you grin

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by Gflat: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
adebayour26:
I know a friend who got set up exactly same way...He was behind bars for 4 days.

Four days for buying a phone from someone else
Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
angry

Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by Gflat: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
adebayour26:
I won't exactly giv an idea on how to ask but find a way to ask ya questn.

Wicked! undecided
Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by adebayour26: 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
Gflat: Now this sucks a lot sad

So this is what i see from my aspect

1. She might be a "set up" agent cuz i didn't get my phone new

2. I shouldn't take it too fast so i wouldn't regret

#confused

Eh!! Don't get confused, we are just speculating, it could turn out to be positive (TRUE LOVE) or otherwise Negative. What am just saying is that don't be too deceived by emotions to quickly conclude that u ar really loving her or she's loving you. Take ur time.

Get to meet her.....**U ar even funny, loving somebody u've never seen physically**

Then, take time to study her, if She's meant for u, she will surely be yours.
Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by Gflat: 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
adebayour26:

Eh!! Don't get confused, we are just speculating, it could turn out to be positive (TRUE LOVE) or otherwise Negative. What am just saying is that don't be too deceived by emotions to quickly conclude that u ar really loving her or she's loving you. Take ur time.

Get to meet her.....**U ar even funny, loving somebody u've never seen physically**

Then, take time to study her, if She's meant for u, she will surely be yours.

Love is blind bro grin
Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by adebayour26: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
Gflat:

Four days for buying a phone from someone else
Yea, d owner tracked him wit a Female...**stupid & dull guy**

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by Gflat: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
adebayour26:
Yea, d owner tracked him wit a Female...**stupid & dull guy**

Nah...he is only stu*pid if he didn't later sleep with the girl undecided
Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by adebayour26: 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
Gflat:

Love is blind bro grin
When Love becomes blind, d blind ends up fallibg into a Pit ( He dies afterall)......You better open ur eyes, so that u won't learn ur lesson d hard, d only way and suffer for what u know nothing about or I 'll rather say suffer for being fooled (Sorry for that word).
Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by Gflat: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
adebayour26:
When Love becomes blind, d blind ends up fallibg into a Pit ( He dies afterall)......You better open ur eyes, so that u won't learn ur lesson d hard, d only way and suffer for what u know nothing about or I 'll rather say suffer for being fooled (Sorry for that word).

Lol...no offence taken...thanks wink
Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by adebayour26: 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
Gflat:

Nah...he is only stu*pid if he didn't later sleep with the girl undecided
And who told u there was a girl, d so-called girl was still invincible like ur girl until d guy was caught.

Or don't u know I could keep using a girl's pix as profile pix for a long time, even changing it...guy, wake up!!!
Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by Gflat: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
adebayour26:
And who told u there was a girl, d so-called girl was still invincible like ur girl until d guy was caught.

Or don't u know I could keep using a girl's pix as profile pix for a long time, even changing it...guy, wake up!!!

Yeah, you are right....but i'v gat her contact(phone number) also
Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by adebayour26: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
Gflat:

Yeah, you are right....but i'v gat her contact(phone number) also
I'll talk later...u think getting contact is enof, my girlfriend could be receiving d call for me weneva u call.
Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
U guys started talking last week for Zap sake! Isn't it too early for u to assume anythin
Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by Input(m): 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Gflat: Uhmmmm, this is my first thread on NL though smiley

Its all about a girl sad (everything am gonna post here is the whole real stuff that happened)

We got connected(on bbm) last week friday, and we were chatting for a while(got to know her and where she was from) but the funniest thing is that she was the one who sent a request to me on bbm.

I was still thinking it was one of my guys playing pranks on me @ first cuz she is a very pretty girl

But as Time goes, i realised it wasn't a prank from anyone. We got to know each other better and she also gave me her number which i do call(not frequently though) She told me one of her hobbies was reading novels and all....so i came down to NL to get some interesting novels (covers face) i kept updating her and she was even found of me. Even sometimes, she'll wake me up and say..."Where is my story"

Now, the question is that....

1. Am i going the wrong way Cuz i think i am already getting fond of her(i will love a relationship with her. Even though we school apart)

2. Am i now "friendzoned"

3. Is it time for me to show what i'v gat in mind towards her before it becomes "too late"

4. Is she also getting fond of me

Please advice sad
Bro grow up,I played this kind of love back in SS3
Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by holusormi(m): 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
Op bro,, let me tell u a story,, that's if what I fear hasn't happened already,,
Last year.. early last year, I went to computer village, to get a phone, from an accredited dealer oo.. bold 5 and I started using it,, few days later I got a request and when I asked who she is, she gave the same old line ' were you not the one that sent me request sad '.. my instincts flared immediately and instead of me to delete her, I kept chatting and I started loving up too oo grin grin,, so we later agreed to meet,, nna men,, what happened to me that day was ' stories that touch ' grin grin grin ,, to cut the long story short, after a few slaps, the bold 5 was even collected from me,, would have been worst..buh based on ruggedity sha,, I went home unscathed. I ws soo ashamed of myself,I even told my peeps I lost it inside a bus grin grin, nd my mumu kid bro,, was like bros beta talk truth, dem steal ur phone but dem give u your sim angry grin grin grin....

Very bad experience, so my advise na say don't meet with her on her own terms and even if u meet with her don't bring her to ur house until uve slept with her like 3 times.. z30 dey expensive for market oo..

Sorry for my long post
Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by debrihachi(f): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
U got issues dude all ur topics r based on romance
Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by Gflat: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
debrihachi: U got issues dude all ur topics r based on romance

But i thought ladies love romantic guys undecided
Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by deneris(f): 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
constance500: #clears throat# singing "is this love"

grin*singing that am feeling... grin
Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by deneris(f): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
constance500: #clears throat# singing "is this love"

grin grin
Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by debrihachi(f): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat:

I don't like romantic guys lipsrsealed
Gflat:

I don't like romantic guys
Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by Gflat: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
debrihachi:
I don't like romantic guys lipsrsealed
I don't like romantic guys

Lol...yeah right tongue
Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
The ONLY question you should ask yourself is, "What do I want?"

Then act on that. The greater part of what attracts women is that you are a man who goes for what he wants - irrespective if her petty 'feelings'.
Re: I Think I Am Inlove But.... by chidekings(m): 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
jennylove7575: All dis small children love stories sef!. This your love story is very similar to the one I watched in a movie titled..COULD THIS BE LOVE. I don't think this ur love tale is true..it sounded to me like pinky and the brain love story... grin

have missed ur sarcastic reply for a long timw,where have u been

(1) (2) (Reply)

Give A Brother A Helping Hand. / My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) / Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.