Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - (2937 Views)

Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) / PDP Politicians Take Note: Buhari Didn’t Join PDP When He Couldn’t Beat Them / Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by Rilwayne001: 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
danot1030: who though u arabic? Allah=satan period.

upon all those atrocities in the bible, do you call the biblegod satan

1 Like

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by Onile01: 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
danot1030: who though u arabic? Allah=satan period.
who thought u english? Gods=satan period.
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by Jesusloveyou: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
careytommy: this shows APC is an Islamic party
but wait o, was satan a PDP member when hell-rufai held sway there? shocked
yes,d satan is stil there,it is not gej dat is d satan,but it is a demonic party.
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by pixtuk(m): 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
el-rufai is just foolish....satan(shekau) is a muslim

2 Likes

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by drnoel: 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
Satan is already a Muslim and also a Christian so WTF is this abokii talking about?
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by balaclava: 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
Na wa 4 all dz comments, let God, Allah, Satan, ElRufai b. On d last day we shall all know who is who n which is which.
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by 99100(m): 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
This is the result u get when one has a running mouth.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by gebest: 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
HAHAHAHAHA AS IF SATAN IS NOT ISLAM B4.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by jmoore(m): 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
This El-Rufai is a clown. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by specco(m): 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
atlwireles: By Abiodun Alade,@biodunpen
Former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory and chieftain of the All Progressive Congress, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, has said that he will consider the option of defection to the People Democratic Party, PDP when satan repents and converts to Islam.
He made the assertion in reply to a question by one of his followers on twitter, stressing that he will hardly take the option. This is coming in the wake of the defection of his friend and former Presidential candidate of the Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu.
El-Rufai is a former stalwart of the PDP and served the government during the Olusegun Obasanjo tenure.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/will-join-pdp-satan-converts-islam/#sthash.IquDtWLU.dpuf

It is a pity that since el rufai has been in that rel he has not figured out who his commander- in - chief is. Satan doesn't need to convert to anything, he is already at base pulling down multitudes with him.
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by poiZon: 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
Former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory and chieftain of the All Progressive Congress, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, has said that he will consider the option of defection to the People Democratic Party, PDP when satan repents and converts to Islam.
He made the assertion in reply to a question by one of his followers on twitter, stressing that he will hardly take the option. This is coming in the wake of the defection of his friend and former Presidential candidate of the Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu.
El-Rufai is a former stalwart of the PDP and served the government during the Olusegun Obasanjo tenure.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/will-join-pdp-satan-converts-islam/#sthash.IquDtWLU.dpuf

WETIN BE D DIFFRNCE BTW SATAN N OUR PRESENT DAY ISLAM?

-INFACT WHERE islam dey satan na SAINT.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by cjrane: 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2014

Funny that El rufai said that.....
Satan has not only since converted, but has also since been made the 'god' of Islam. grin
Ask ISIS or Boko haram!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by thewarrior72: 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2014

This man is an ignoramus undecided, who then is allah, allah is Satan & Satan is allah Qed cool

3 Likes

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by akumada1: 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
I dnt know wether our politicians speak before they think. If he defect nw, he will said that statement is not from him.

1 Like

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by Plus10(m): 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
Apc members are always quick to add religion with politics...later they would say Gej is playing politics with religion!
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by BishopMagic: 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
Satan is allah

1 Like

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by stanech: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
Satan is already a member of islam. Information reaching me is that he is infact a co-founder with mohammed
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by thegoodone2(m): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
forget it GEJ can never become islam or what do u call satan religion.
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - by Livingstone123(m): 12:36am On Aug 21, 2014
a1lah is satanic....a smelling demon...i will destroy him with fire in the end....JESUS IS LORD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Senator Chris Anyanwu Slapped PDP Chairman Madu During Congress / Goodluck Jonathan Is Doing It In The South East / What Germans Are To Europe,is What Igbo's Are To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.