Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard (2257 Views)

Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) / PDP Politicians Take Note: Buhari Didn’t Join PDP When He Couldn’t Beat Them / Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
idumuose:
In the next 5years El rufai will tell you PDP is the best party that has ever happened to Nigeria
fingers crossed
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by danot1030: 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
The man is confused. Is satan not the founder of islam? Himself is not a better muslim than satan.
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by idumuose(m): 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
There is one thing i love about el Rufai..... He is a good administrator and he is also courageous.

He also let us know that our senators demand bribe from ministerial nominees when he exposed Jonathan Zwingina and Ibrahim Mantu.

The problem with El rufai is that he is loquacious.
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by eunisam: 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
by timiole2000 : Elrufai is just an overblown
slowpoke, too full of his dwarf
self ,always seeking attention.
inspte of his education ,he did
not know the difference
between Satan and Islam is just that difference between
six and half a dozen.political
parties does not segregate
membership ,but I am sure
PDP shall never accept back
the gang that once afflicted her with leprosy. namely
elrufai,ngige,obj,atiku etc
these characters had been cast
out by divine intervention and
I don't fathom that a born
again and fully transformed PDP shall ever allow her self to
be afflicted the second time by
an Ebola like elrufai and his
bands.

1 Like

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by Brimmie(m): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
grin grin Coward calling for the Mods for backup! tongue
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
Satan is already in Islam.

1 Like

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by iiichidodo: 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
idumuose: If Satan converts to islam...
I must patent my writing style......And my blue font.So that people like Idumose will pay royalty.

1 Like

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by idumuose(m): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
iiichidodo: I must patent my writing style......And my blue font.So that people like Idumose will pay royalty.
grin gringrin grin

Oga i am sorry.I won't use the colour again.It was a slip of the hand.

Nigeria vs Korea is about to kick off

1 Like

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by iiichidodo: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
idumuose:
grin gringrin grin

Oga i am sorry.I won't use the colour again.It was a slip of the hand.

Nigeria vs Korea is about to kick off
Apology accepted....but we are afraid we cannot join you for the game..DSTV don cut our line,na ching-chung channel we dey watch this night.

1 Like

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by TellBlazer(m): 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
Satan is the founding member of Islam,if you say is a lie ask shekau,go to ISIS member and ask them or even go and ask al queda,they wil give you the full detail.

1 Like

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by idumuose(m): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
It's ok.Nigeria is already leading by 1nil
iiichidodo: Apology accepted....but we are afraid we cannot join you for the game..DSTV don cut our line,na ching-chung channel we dey watch this night.

1 Like

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by iiichidodo: 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
idumuose: It's ok.Nigeria is already leading by 1nil
Fantastic!!!.

1 Like

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by PenSniper: 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
eunisam: Satan is an islam already no need converting.
Somebody said that Muslims are not happy: They are not happy in yobe.they are not happy in kaduna.they are not happy in Borno and the entire Northen Nigeria.They’re not happy in Gaza, They're not happy in Egypt, They're not happy in Libya, They're not happy in Morocco, They're not happy in Iran They're not happy in Iraq They're not happy in Yemen They're not happy in Afghanistan They're not happy in Pakistan They're not happy in Syria They're not happy in Lebanon So,

where are they happy? They're happy in Australia They're happy in England They're happy in France They're happy in Italy They're happy in Germany They're happy in Sweden They're happy in the USA & Canada They're happy in Norway & India They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who do they blame?

Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves...THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be
like the countries they came from where they were unhappy.

Whao, may you be blessed beyond your expectations iJn. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by PenSniper: 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
The originator of Islam does not need to convert to Islam.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by eunisam: 12:02am On Aug 21, 2014
Ngwakwe
Mynd44
OAM4
Mukina2
Obinoscopy dis is fp material.what do you think?
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by onatisi(m): 2:45am On Aug 21, 2014
People have said worse and yet they always go back to pdp eg,atiku,rimi,ffk,ribadu,.it is all politics nothing personal
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by Gayigaskia(m): 3:37am On Aug 21, 2014
Descartes: Have you heard from Ribadu before and now
You mean the Politician Rubadu? how different is he compared to GEJ
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by deeobserver209(m): 4:07am On Aug 21, 2014
Janjaweedism in Speech.
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by MightySparrow: 7:35am On Aug 21, 2014
Islam is the only religion that is propagating devil's programme: steal, kill, destroy.
This is the mark of Islam.
Which conversion is the Mallam talking about?

Jesus said, '....my peace I give to you...., Islam said, 'your peace I take from you'
Little wonder Muslims are unhappy in the places they dominate and happy in Christian dominated world.

1 Like

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by brainpower(m): 8:14am On Aug 21, 2014
I don't take any man who can't make a statement without insulting someone else seriously. Abuja is beautiful today all cos of this man even though there are claims that he was biased in allocation bt see how low he has come. This man shld be in thesame status as governors in this country bt rather he has turned himself to a social media activist. 80percent of his statements are via twitter or facebook. All I see in his statements are hate and anger of not being in charge. Nigeria is nt one at all, this country is a forced marriage that's why some ppl believe they are born to rule this country. When we understnd this a lot of progress will be made.
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by DonaldGenes(m): 8:45am On Aug 21, 2014
Lmao! Words of a stereotypical diminutive derange man
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by etenyong(m): 9:03am On Aug 21, 2014
Why must this man like to reason as a kid evrytime.
Someone should pls educate him on how to talk,
act or reason as a man. He should stop being
childish in all of his public comments.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Press Release From The APC On Election Postponement / What Part Did You Play In BETRAYING President Goodluck Jonathan? (A Must Read) / Which Filling Station Has Commenced Selling @N85.00 Another APC Failed Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.