Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,454 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) (1872 Views)

Help!! Is this normal? His New Marriage Is About To Crumble!! / Help /advice needed / She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by sean123(m): 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
I head
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by chymystique(f): 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
sean123:

You contradict yourself abit saying you think she likes me and then she is not into me anymore. What about my attitude ?
please don't get me wrong.. I mean she likes you not love but doesn't want to date you/or make whatever u guys were having work due to reasons best known to her.. I said ur attitude cos mayb something about it turned her off eg; ur choice off words wen u r angry as u stated in your original post.. Y don't u try once more with the discussion if nothing positive is forth coming then you move on
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
sean123:

1) Cant doubt my confidence has taken a knock from it. Cant find where i doubted myself though
2) Then why did she keep coming back to see me. Mixed signals there.
3) I havent spoken to her in 6 weeks. The thing is she throws mixed signals alot. I chose to ignore her once but she kept pinging me and saying things like she would keep disturbing me until i reply. She will buzz me everyday. which was why i deleted her before re-adding her again. Then she just flips out saying we cant work out. She was toying with my emotions right? where are you from?
4) Good point
I am 25, i am not a ladies man but not new as well but still need some more experience of course. She is not very materialistic but like every girl she likes good things. She also is abit insecure cos anytime i tried to dismiss in london she will come and kiss me to cool me down. She was a little scared of me at the beginning cos i am of a higher status than she is (not bragging just the truth). I think i have really boosted her ego and it sucks for me.

1. Lol you are not going to make me go look for the proof in your post coz dam its long...no offence

2. Whoa women are not shallow...she probably likes other attributes and thought the intimacy would improve. Trust me if you were good and with the amount of times you made out you would had your way. No it want mixed signals but her giving you a chance...she gave you soo many.

3. No i dont think she was... I think she also got fed up then missed u and pinged you ect but you were being stubborn. At no point should you beg a woman but if she reaches out...its a blessing so take it. Women are well practiced in ignoring men so thats why its 6 weeks now... Wish i cud hear her side of the story. Im from SA.

You are still young... Hmmm and shes 22... I think she probably has an older bf in naija. The age gap is not wide enough for her to take you seriously. Hmmm ofcourse she was scared coz she didnt wanna be stranded in london because u kicked her out in one of your mood. Also it makes more sense now. You feel angry that a girl of a lower status rejected you (no offence) ... And if she is a girl with pride or wits she probably was using you or likes having you there financially but doesnt wanna give you sex. Luring you with the hopes of a relationship or sex kept you spending. Hmmm this girl is smart she knew you loved her.
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by sean123(m): 11:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
chymystique:
please don't get me wrong.. I mean she likes you not love but doesn't want to date you/or make whatever u guys were having work due to reasons best known to her.. I said ur attitude cos mayb something about it turned her off eg; ur choice off words wen u r angry as u stated in your original post.. Y don't u try once more with the discussion if nothing positive is forth coming then you move on

s
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by chymystique(f): 12:12am On Aug 21, 2014
sean123:

sounds reasonable. to be fair i cant call anymore cos i have lost too much pride. I see that now that the emotions are off. If she is really into it she will come but i cant even date her again just no trust.
are you sure you dnt feel anything for her again? Not wen u go to bed u will start thinking of her.. As for ur ego, when it comes to matters of the heart pride shld b set aside.. It ruins most relationships/friendships.. Its good as u ve made up your mind.. I hope u r happy now and you find someone better who deserves you
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by sean123(m): 12:14am On Aug 21, 2014
Kinkybraids:

1. Lol you are not going to make me go look for the proof in your post coz dam its long...no offence

2. Whoa women are not shallow...she probably likes other attributes and thought the intimacy would improve. Trust me if you were good and with the amount of times you made out you would had your way. No it want mixed signals but her giving you a chance...she gave you soo many.

3. No i dont think she was... I think she also got fed up then missed u and pinged you ect but you were being stubborn. At no point should you beg a woman but if she reaches out...its a blessing so take it. Women are well practiced in ignoring men so thats why its 6 weeks now... Wish i cud hear her side of the story. Im from SA.

You are still young... Hmmm and shes 22... I think she probably has an older bf in naija. The age gap is not wide enough for her to take you seriously. Hmmm ofcourse she was scared coz she didnt wanna be stranded in london because u kicked her out in one of your mood. Also it makes more sense now. You feel angry that a girl of a lower status rejected you (no offence) ... And if she is a girl with pride or wits she probably was using you or likes having you there financially but doesnt wanna give you sex. Luring you with the hopes of a relationship or sex kept you spending. Hmmm this girl is smart she knew you loved her.

1) ok
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by sean123(m): 12:16am On Aug 21, 2014
chymystique:
are you sure you dnt feel anything for her again? Not wen u go to bed u will start thinking of her.. As for ur ego, when it comes to matters of the heart pride shld b set aside.. It ruins most relationships/friendships.. Its good as u ve made up your mind.. I hope u r happy now and you find someone better who deserves you

Yes
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by Joel3(m): 12:22am On Aug 21, 2014
Tymax:
I read your epistle alright. angry Bro, I'm beginning to think this is a spiritual case. Forget her. She's not all that na. There are many better ones around the world.

...Must be spiritual. angry Can't explain your fixation any other way. grin
like you took it from my mouth. It might just be spiritual to lock this dude down. Girls are not smiling. I won't say much.
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by chymystique(f): 12:26am On Aug 21, 2014
sean123:

Yes i have but i still think of her not that i love her or anything but for how she played me and i wanna just get her back one way or another. Very childish yes but thats what it is
lol.. Guys eh! grin grin.. Goodluck in your quest dis december wink
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 21, 2014
OP, the girl in context is a player and really she doesn't love you wholeheartedly. Can't fathom why you want to swim with her. She's only hypnotised you :-)
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by MisterLongman(m): 3:38am On Aug 21, 2014
merieam16: Firstly..@op er u a journalist angry,secondly u didn't study her well enough,Every girl u meet er nt d same...so next time try study a girl b4 u make moves nd neva get angry because she rejected u cos ure nt her gf yet.

Study...... The girl na course for university shey
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 21, 2014
sean123:

1) ok
2) Possibly but remember she did not stay with me in london. She only came over and always left the same day to her friends.
3) Yh ur very knowledgable about this. You seem to enjoy it.

Yeah she definitely does, even while in london older married men were hit on her and she told me. she was living with her friend. Yes about the feeling and i think that has boosted her ego well. Dont know if that was her plan from the start but it definitely feels like i was used. During one of our arguments she updated her status with they use people to get what they want. It could have been her using me or she saying i wanted to just use her so just ignored it. Yeah she studied me well and knew i loved her and took advantage of it. I wonder why i did not see this clearly. Now thats what is making me feel bad. I actually want to just call her and give her a piece of my mind cos it obvious she played me and i kept apologising.

2. If she stayed in loden with her friends and came there at her own expense I dont see how she used you. When I read your thread I though you had covered her expenses in her coming to london.

3. lol well Ill be honest yes ignoring guys is my specialty...I should stop though.

Ok I want to retract a statement...if you didnt pay for her to come or her expenses then I cant say she used you or took advantage of you. Yes maybe she might have a bf but her not actually sleeping with you indicates that she didnt wanna go that deep with your relationship but enjoyed your company. You cant call her an give her a piece of your mind... its 6 weeks in. It will make you look like you have been thinking about her all along (which you have) and are still touched...this will give her more power to abuse you later. Remember you have to save your dignity.

I cant help but feel for you because i can see that you really wanna talk to her...its the most painful thing when you have to ignore the one you love. But having been on the other side I dont advise you do... It will leave you unsatisfied. A woman who also loves you wouldnt be able to stand ignoring a guy for a whole month...So if you do call (if you crumble) dont beg or insult her ect. Just say that you wanted to check on how she is doing... Its been a while and it feel weird not talking and then ask her about school, family ect.

One last point you mentioned that she mentioned that she told you she kissed a guy...ok this is a clear indication she doesnt wanna be with you...this is a tactic to push you away and to let you know that the things that the other guy is doing you will never get to do undecided . So once again Im not sure what kind of girl would intentionally want to hurt you like this after everything you guys did unless she really think you guys a friends now.
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by passionate88: 6:50am On Aug 21, 2014
@op, I said it before and I will continue saying it... "Never let a girl know just how much you love her", if you do, they will manipulate you to the extent you will think you are a horrible person.... Just try to forget her, she even told you numerous times that you guys are not compatible.
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by sean123(m): 7:04am On Aug 21, 2014
passionate88: @op, I said it before and I will continue saying it... "Never let a girl know just how much you love her", if you do, they will manipulate you to the extent you will think you are a horrible person.... Just try to forget her, she even told you numerous times that you guys are not compatible.

L
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by spyg1(m): 7:10am On Aug 21, 2014
Kinkybraids: Congradulations to me I read the whole thing cheesy

Anyway having read some of your responses I gathered the following:

1. Your ego is bust because you feel rejected and used by her like a 'mumu'

I feel you have some insecurity issues here...you took a leap and liked her and it didnt work out...I dont think it has anything to do with you as a person...she just doesnt have feelings for you. You can be the greatest guy but if a woman doesnt love you she just cant help it.

2. You feel like you really messed up trying to do it on the first date...you feel like if you didnt do this everything would have been fine now.

Honestly I dont think this is the main issue. She kissed you ect which means she was entertaining the idea but changed her mind...which means you were really bad or she just really not feeling you. Contrary to the attacks ill get many girls have sex on the first date... Esp if she is really feeling you. Never get angry about sex...it tells women thats all you are after and you dont get it often. U messed up here

3. I feel like you want her back to ease your ego and recoup the money you spent on her. Its too late, its a sunk cost... Now think about the relevant costs ahead: Your dignity. You cant afford to loose anymore of it. You feel like a fool now but dont be a fool going forward. Forget her even though its hard. Dont tell anymore people about this as they are secretly saying you are so desperate, mumu ect. Just keep it to yourself now.

4. Ok now you will see her again on xmas right. So between now and then work on yourself. Earn that paper. Treat yourself with nice quality clothes, nice cologne and a fresh mature, sexy look. When u get back just spend time with your family and friends and be happy. Then she will see that you have actually become better without her (We women hate this cheesy...how dare you become better without me) .
This is the only way you might be able to recoup you lost cash and sleep with her. Women dont like to be ignored so she will wonder about whether she is is still relevant to you ect and start making contact. At this point you will play it smooth with no grudges...be friendly again but do not spend money on her...when she comes over just offer her tap water grin ...just joking but dont spend.

I have so much more to say about this diabolical plan but im tired but would love to help when I have time.
@OP you either accept this advice or your desperation for girls can even help us rescue the 200 girls from sambisa forest
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by sean123(m): 7:33am On Aug 21, 2014
spyg1: @OP you either accept this advice or your desperation for girls can even help us rescue the 200 girls from sambisa forest

I am not desperate
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by sean123(m): 7:39am On Aug 21, 2014
sean123:

Very
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by sean123(m): 7:40am On Aug 21, 2014
sean123:

Why
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by spyg1(m): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2014
After going through the whole sh*t, i observed the following about the OP,
1. Desperation (dying for a girl who does not give a sh*t abt U
2. Inexperience ( not romantic etc)
3. Bragging
4. Lack of confidence in himself
5. Idleness(working class person will not have that time for a gal)
6. A person that can see a white thing as red or black.
Suggestion:
improve yourself against aforementioned points.

This is Naija not London worse still UNILAG.

At your statue girls are suppose to be dying for you not otherwise.
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by sean123(m): 8:02am On Aug 21, 2014
1) It just surprised me that a girl who seemed very much interested at first could just not give a shit suddenly but na learning experience.
2) Yea not really the romantic. Surprised how you figured it out from the post though.
3) I actually dont brag but i can come across it like that to insecure people.
4) Confidence definitely taken a knock
5) People have told me this that you gave her too much time. She came to jand she was meant to be pinning after my attention not the other way round.
6) Maybe i am just used to been direct not all this code thing naija style.

To be fair i was warned about the UNILAG thing but the babe was just so sweet, seeking my attention and on my case at the beginning. I just got overly carried away.

spyg1: After going through the whole sh*t, i observed the following about the OP,
1. Desperation (dying for a girl who does not give a sh*t abt U
2. Inexperience ( not romantic etc)
3. Bragging
4. Lack of confidence in himself
5. Idleness(working class person will not have that time for a gal)
6. A person that can see a white thing as red or black.
Suggestion:
improve yourself against aforementioned points.

This is Naija not London worse still UNILAG.

At your statue girls are suppose to be dying for you not otherwise.
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by passionate88: 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
sean123:

Learnt the naija style the hard way. Here in Jand people are very direct and open. What hinted the manipulation to you? Really trying to understand
You've deleted your original post... Would have pointed them out to you.. They were many (though subtle)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger / Mad Man And Woman Kissing In Public (photos) / Dygeasy Should Re-count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.