Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? (2174 Views)

Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? / Easy Ways To Say I Love You To Your Partner..without Ultering It From Your Mouth / Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by Theben(m): 10:50am On Aug 21, 2014
MizMyColi: I hope you know that doing so would be at your own risk

grin
I'm ready to risk anything to be with that beautiful face staring at me on your profile.
Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by MizMyColi(f): 11:36am On Aug 21, 2014
Theben:
I'm ready to risk anything to be with that beautiful face staring at me on your profile.
shocked
cheesy
You share the same nick with one of my besties only his contains a "_"
I almost screamed the first time I saw your mention, I thought he resurrected with the moniker.
On looking at your profile board, I saw you're an Elder on this forum, and I'm like "Thank God, I checked to be sure first".

You'd have been all , considering what I typed cheesy
Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by Theben(m): 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
MizMyColi: shocked
cheesy
You share the same nick with one of my besties only his contains a "_"
I almost screamed the first time I saw your mention, I thought he resurrected with the moniker.
On looking at your profile board, I saw you're an Elder on this forum, and I'm like "Thank God, I checked to be sure first".

You'd have been all , considering what I typed cheesy
I hope he does not write like me? I'm glad i share same nick with one of your besties. And i still insist i'll be glad to meet you in person
Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by MizMyColi(f): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
Theben:
I hope he does not write like me? I'm glad i share same nick with one of your besties. And i still insist i'll be glad to meet you in person.
Try Catching a drone to Sambisa forest cheesy

#Kidding.

wink You know what to do.

Let me go and read your posts first, my The_Ben is a good writer, trust me.
Re: How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? by DukeNija(m): 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
MizMyColi: Try Catching a drone to Sambisa forest cheesy

#Kidding.

wink You know what to do.

Let me go and read your posts first, my The_Ben is a good writer, trust me.

Na like this one of my friends take find fiancee O cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Spice Up My Relationship? / To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me / Am In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.