Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) (50542 Views)

Abia River That Turns Green When Rain Falls (Photos) / The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by kolaaderin: 10:09am On Aug 21, 2014
mikeywise:

it is so disrespectful for you to make (bolded) that ascertion, it is an insult to the good people of Abia state.

This same tribe wanna take over another mans state, why not try that suggestion, if they have no sons and daughters that can do the Job, they can as well call in Fashola for a fresh first term Governor in the state of Abia.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by dmostcheerful(f): 10:13am On Aug 21, 2014
OgeJesus: HOW ABOUT SECURITY? THE STATE GOVERNMENT HAS TAKEN UPON ITS SELF TO PROVIDE ADEQUATE SECURITY FOR THE PEOPLE OF ABIA. TODAY ABIA IS SECURED, NO MORE KIDNAPPING, NO MORE ARM ROBBERY, ALL HAS BEEN REDUCED TO THE BEAREST MINIMUM. ABIA IS CRIME FREE
May heaven judge you.
that money ure paid to do this with will only bring bad fortune to you and ur family. u will see nothing good in ur life with the lies ure posting here.

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by jbaur24: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2014
Orji is not bad intoto at least for 8years he did not borrow a dime. Its still a credit to his legacy, when we consider that most states have borrowed so much that their states cannot sustain!
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by eaglechild: 10:15am On Aug 21, 2014
babyosisi:

[size=18pt]
Biko stop posting these pictures
TA Orji is an eediot [/size]
I am proudly Igbo and brave enough to say so
That is what differentiates Igbos from their fellow country men
We are not afraid to call our governors useless when they are
We shouldn't turn to praise singers like some people and then threaten violence when the evidence of failure is before us

Yes he has cleaned up a few areas ,that is his job but he is still a failure like the rest of them
Thank you soooooo much.

We are not used to blindly singing our governors' praises.

We prefer to keep them on their toes.
It works better that way.

T. A. Orji is a failure.
He must retire now and face EFCC not steal his way into the senate.
Abians take note!

4 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2014
This is serious,this can't be in Nigeria.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by s3nn2x(m): 10:26am On Aug 21, 2014
I am from Abia state and I agree in totality that T.A Orji is a failure. The fact that he is from my place doesn't change the fact that he is grossly incompetent.
All the people I know from Abia state also agrees with me.
It is only a re.tard who will come here and tell me the government is trying.
The pictures ogejesus or whatever his/name is posting, are really disgusting. If what was posted by him/her is the achievement of T.A Orji, then I was wrong....he is worse than I imagined. Look at the buildings? Look at the colours? Is that not what a local government is meant to be doing? Tell me about economic activities, and not buildings and cars. I am sure Igboland is filled with massive structures that were built by individuals. It is about time we hold our leaders accountable. If other regions don't see anything wrong with their leaders and they praise their every move, I don't see why we should be celebrating mediocrity.

For goodness sake, T.A. Orji has ruled for over 7 years, and all ogejesus can post are pictures of some uncompleted projects.
I just pray, come 2015, Abians vote for a competent person and not vote based on parochial sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 21, 2014
Aba---very dirty place...T.A Orji,,worst governor so far...

2 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Godfather92(m): 10:48am On Aug 21, 2014
My undevelop vilage where I come frome is far better dan what I just saw in that pix... They only consider dem selves and throw the masses into the bush... Jus look @ the road,environment, it doesn't look like where normal humanbeings are living. I really feels for Abians. Pls God give them the right leader in this coming 2015 election.. A leader who will have the masses in mind
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by TokyoBulls(m): 10:56am On Aug 21, 2014
chulla12: The same TA Orji cleaned up the market as evidenced by my pictures though? undecided

Not saying he's perfect but can we stop using smear campaigns and cheap blackmail now?

Or would you rather we starting posting old pictures of Lagos State, filled with trash and filth, to display the legacy of APC and its predecessor parties?

I'm a business man with distributors in Ariaria Market and Aba generally. The initial pictures represent Aba and Ariaria much more than the latter ones. Many times, we have to pack on PH Road and trek inside the market. The pictures you posted doesn't in any way represent Aba or Ariaria at all.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by kingthreat(m): 11:02am On Aug 21, 2014
I'm proud of my homeland joor. No wonder, other Nigerians don't stay in Iboland while Ibos run to other lands.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by bendovex: 11:04am On Aug 21, 2014
lakpalakpa:

No, the aim of the thread is to awaken the consciousness of the Good people of Abia State and help them see the need to kick out PDP so as to enjoy good governance like the people of Imo State are enjoying..

grin grin
SHUT that dirty thing u call mouth. who told u that IMO ppl r enjoying good governance? if by good governance u mean some white elephant projects,uncompleted roundabouts,1-2km uncompleted linkage roads, then u know nothing about good governance hence I suggest u SHUT ur mouth whenever such issue is being discussed. FYI Imo state presently have no industry that can even absorb up to 1k workers. even as I write this post the only and highest labour employer company in the state-Adapalm is down, IMO Concorde hotel in locked up,ITC staff are agitating. maybe u should ask ur almighty rochas what happened to the money he got from d sale/ lease of these companies,and y they r not functioning and their workers agitating/revolting. don't be deceived o,nothing is happening IMO state except construction of roundabouts.#FACT

2 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by bakila: 11:10am On Aug 21, 2014
Abiagirl777:

shut up ur dirty mouth,who cares abt ur state,u tink Abians are jusr folding their hands?
Do u knw hw many tyms rich men,churches,market unions and corporate organisations in Aba wantd to construct de roads but were threatened by de govt.
Be careful when u talk,nobody is enoyin wots happenin there.
T A Orji,only God Almighty,karma and Posterity will judge u and ur pack!!

Fair enough. At least the people are thinking of how to change the situation. The tendency to to do e gragra will not stop. Let change bad leaders.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by forgiveness: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2014
liberty300: my guy, don't mind those guys, they always go to Google and pick pix from 2002 of Abia state and circulate it. Abia is a million times cleaner than lagos and more civilised. Hustlers and hard working individuals everywhere unlike lagos for lazy,party maniacs

Stop circulating pictures of Igboland from 2002 on nl..only yorubas would sit in oshogbo and tell you hw Igboland look like

I am in Aba as I speak now and I can categorically state that he fixed some part but many parts are like that .

The truth is that many roads are very bad in Aba especially when it rains. my God, you need to come see thinks for yourself.

Anyway, there are many things happening here but I would like to keep off from criticizing anyone for now.

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by basty: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2014
s3nn2x: I am from Abia state and I agree in totality that T.A Orji is a failure. The fact that he is from my place doesn't change the fact that he is grossly incompetent.
All the people I know from Abia state also agrees with me.
It is only a re.tard who will come here and tell me the government is trying.
The pictures ogejesus or whatever his/name is posting, are really disgusting. If what was posted by him/her is the achievement of T.A Orji, then I was wrong....he is worse than I imagined. Look at the buildings? Look at the colours? Is that not what a local government is meant to be doing? Tell me about economic activities, and not buildings and cars. I am sure Igboland is filled with massive structures that were built by individuals. It is about time we hold our leaders accountable. If other regions don't see anything wrong with their leaders and they praise their every move, I don't see why we should be celebrating mediocrity.

For goodness sake, T.A. Orji has ruled for over 7 years, and all ogejesus can post are pictures of some uncompleted projects.
I just pray, come 2015, Abians vote for a competent person and not vote based on parochial sentiments.

WE need the type of you guys as future leaders. God bless you
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by CharliParker: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2014
lakpalakpa: Dear Abians,

Now the BROOM Party is calling you to come and find ya missing good governance will you keep quiet?? NO

APC shall take over Abia in 2015 and we shall remove the filth taking over the Good State of Abia.
Abians I pray U all must smile again In Jesus name Amen. APC CHANGE WE WANT APC

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Onyiibazz: 11:25am On Aug 21, 2014
lakpalakpa: Agatha Amalaha
What is this? He is the most stupid and foolish governor I have ever seen. Only the stupid ones like him are supporting him, FOOLS!!

Akanyoum Uche Lynda
This is not a Political Parava,this is T.A ORJI's weaknesses Cos ds Idiot always got some Civilised Roads Constructed By Mr. Sullivan Chime of Enugu State & posed on them 2 take pics later uses them On Billboards Canvassing as a Chief Road's Constructor but when u go 2 Abia State,it's just a Glorified Common Local Village in Abakiliki... OCHENDO UMUANUMANU, EKENE DIRI GI OOOOOO********I Laugh***

Ezeh Maduka
My people u never see anything, for Aba, we have ( flyboolt cars) (swimming keke ) (ship trucks) and people that jump like frog because bad roads.

Obinna Jeff Okafor
T.A. Orji, a curse to Abia. The worst governor I have ever known of in the world. May God liberate my State from this curse, Amen
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by sirfemoz(m): 11:28am On Aug 21, 2014
babyosisi:

Doing fine
Says who?
Is the life of an average person from those states better than that from someone in abia
Keep deceiving yourselves
Is is running water,better jobs ,better wages,electricity ,better health care or better living conditions or security
What exactly makes anyone from the state you mentioned better than those from TA Orji's state?

Why are house helps and Mai guards still bring supplied from akwacross if their life is better?

Enough of the Praise singing please
They have all failed

My dear, I'm not going to join issues with you or enter unecessary argument with you.. But the so called APC states the clams to be the wind of change are not better that its PDP counterpart..

The hood does not make a MONK!!
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by hilariousdammie(m): 11:45am On Aug 21, 2014
deeobserver209: Propaganda e rats on the lose. Every state in Nigeria has it's good and bad site.
Let me upload the refuse city of over rated Lagos.

This is Lagos state the so called centre of excellence.
Old pictures, are u living in lagos at all?? if u see the new pictures of this places now ehn!!! u will kill ta orji undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by kroxova: 11:48am On Aug 21, 2014
Sorry to Ta- Orji, shame unto you and your supporters, you people are old pigs. At this new jet age generation this is only what you can build in 8years. We don't have much to write about you, because you are a failure
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by lagdmark(m): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2014
Most Abians here in Nigeria and in diaspora still prefer a PDP governor to Islamic APC governor. T. Orji will soon vacate the seat for the next PDP governor no matter the pictures and propaganda on this forum, quote".
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by iamord(m): 11:55am On Aug 21, 2014
This is not even worthy. Of a pigs sty..shame! The sugar coat their efforts by showing the. City centers where their houses, businesses and. Cronies live!! This is A shame ! For real!
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by tsolz90(m): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
You are a nematode...hairy gay;you have tarted spamming this thread with pictures..but whenever yoruba warriors bring their pictures;the mods wud rush to loc the thread;shameful as5holes;go and meet your cohort-tonychristopher;he needs you..how many GNLD products did you sell today?toad;atonle..you know how i roll...dont cross my lane..its nort my fault your derang3d dad rap3s you every night
peppyluv02: I don't appreciate apes being obsessed with me. I don't want to be swallowed by your spaceship nose.
Chicken molesters why are you avoiding that thread?Shame?? lol
See how you dirty yoruba live and eat in filth...

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Wislet(f): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
kolaaderin: Wakeup, salvation is at ur door step but u are refusing to open ur door just because u want ur kinsman to remain in aso rock. Did I hear some one says Rochas is a blessing to his state. He is APC that is why u can physically se progress. PDP don't believe is this project call Nigeria and they sees it as a waste in developing what will eventually collapse therefore looting us to death faster than Abacha can dream of in his days.

Change ur party comes next election, those state that did directly on indirectly are having better democracy defident. Vote right
Mr man, stop using any little opportunity to promote your party.

Rochas is doing good in Imo state because he is in APC? That is a fallacy, alright?
He was ALREADY doing a lot even with APGA as his party.

It is all about personality. Party affiliation should have nothing to do with how a man performs....if indeed they are human beings.

A leader should care for the people. May God help all of us.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by tsolz90(m): 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
Trust me akunakuna;you dont wana thread that war path with me..your flatheaded nematodes are aware of this fact;so scamp to safety;atonle
AKUNWATA1: SHARRAP MY FRIENDangry BE BRAVE ENOUGH TO UPLOAD PICTURES OF AGILITY, LAGOS ON HERE
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by vivaciouzz(f): 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
those pics on page 1 r old photos.ariaria has changed except for the road that leads to freezone.I live in aba n dose pics r not recent pictures of ariaria Intl market.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
Chai! shocked
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by ojimbo(m): 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
if i upload that of nnewi, you Abians will see that you are living in paris. Shame on igbo governors
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by englishmart(m): 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
Largas:
grin He has been butt-hurt.
I'm not gay like you Na.

Since you've decided to desert ikpu for nyash. God will punish you
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
englishmart: I'm not gay like you Na.

Since you've decided to desert ikpu for nyash. God will punish you
Get the fvck outta my presence.
Tribalistic Enugu-wanna-be.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by MRLINGTON(m): 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
Iav taken out my time to see d picture nd read d comments..thesame governor won daily sun man of the year as one of d best governors nd I was asking myself When are we goin to stop fooling ourselves? Iam no politician buh a true Nigerian..heard some persons praising Rochas for good works..dat is cos he's got he's ppl @heart same tin applies to port harcourt city..my dear I really feel dat dis governors are makin a switch cos they have refused being corrupt..I school in owerri nd my school fees is a change..all my life iav neva seen a university that pays for 1st nd 2nd semester school fees buh its bin done in Absu..ma dear Nigerians whether PDP or CPC or APC all I would say is vote for a man u can trust..dnt vote because u want dat #500 but vote because u want to benefit..our vote is our investment..it is our seed..so wateva u sow is wat u'll reap...2015 is already here nd if u make such mistake again u'll reap it for anoda 4 or 8yrs..iav spoken ma mind #iam a Nigerian nd iav freedom of speech..#no quarrels no insults..buh PLAIN!!!...Long live Nairaland,Long live NaijaLand..thank U
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by M4gunners: 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
kolaaderin: Wakeup, salvation is at ur door step but u are refusing to open ur door just because u want ur kinsman to remain in aso rock. Did I hear some one says Rochas is a blessing to his state. He is APC that is why u can physically se progress. PDP don't believe is this project call Nigeria and they sees it as a waste in developing what will eventually collapse therefore looting us to death faster than Abacha can dream of in his days.

Change ur party comes next election, those state that did directly on indirectly are having better democracy defident. Vote right
Is not about Partys, is just a simple understand, APC can win all states election in nigeria i bet you nothing will change if we (me and u) refused to stand up for our right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Trucks Stuck At The End Of Seme Border (Photos) / Accident Victims Who Died Along Keffi - Garaku Road. Do You Know Them? (Graphic / Who Knows This Man Who Died In Accident In Ogun State? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.