Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) (50531 Views)

Abia River That Turns Green When Rain Falls (Photos) / The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by englishmart(m): 8:03am On Aug 21, 2014
Largas:
A baby feeling funky.

Read very carefully, real men don't discriminate against fellow Igbo states. Sefl-acclaimed real men only, do such.

Idiota!
ewu! It is now in your discretion to seclude real men from self-acclaimed ones abi?
I pity your intuition!
Don't go and read your books to better your life tomorrow! Stay here, spend 12hours everyday. Ok?

Every nation shall call you stup1d until you learn to call a spade a spade.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by kingk(m): 8:03am On Aug 21, 2014
AKUNWATA1: BROTHER YOU NEED TO VISIT THE TWO BIGGEST SLUM IN THE WORLD MAKOKO AND AGILITY SLUM
Yes it's known that nothing is %100 good, at least I can give LAGOS %70 and ABIA %10...not that am a lagosian but I've been to different place(s) in lagos...Even the so called lekki/Ajah, people still live on swamp but that doesn't mean that lagos is dirty......am still asking, mention the area or place in abia that you can equate with lagos....clean road and dirt free.

#proudly-imo#

2 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by ulonnaya21: 8:04am On Aug 21, 2014
Some of us here are so blind and far away from home that we dont even have the slightest idea of developmental strides in Abia state. It pains me that someone will wake up and start writing and spreading falsehood, and some other gullible ones will join in bringing condemnation to them selves. The transformation we are experiencing in Abia today is unprecedented. So no amount of your negative press will deter the progress of God's Own State. We thank God for giving us TAO who has set the state on a platform for greatness, laying solid foundations, empowering youths, teaching lives. Abia has never had it so good. Here are some pictures of Ariria market Aba.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by kinky90(f): 8:04am On Aug 21, 2014
The coments 4rm dudes in Abia nd de pics re jst same. I pity ur kids
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by ulonnaya21: 8:07am On Aug 21, 2014
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE CENTER UMUAHIA WITH 5,000 SITTING CAPACITY. ONE OF THE LEGACY PROJECTS OF GOV.TA ORJI IN GOD'S OWN STATE

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 21, 2014
kingk:
Yes it's known that nothing is %100 good, at least I can give LAGOS %70 and ABIA %10...not that am a lagosian but I've been to different place(s) in lagos...Even the so called lekki/Ajah, people still live on swamp but that doesn't mean that lagos is dirty......am still asking, mention the area or place in abia that you can equate with lagos....clean road and dirt free.

#proudly-imo#
WATCH OUT FOR PICTURES OF THE ALMIGHTY AGILITY SLUM SOONEST grin
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 21, 2014
lakpalakpa: And the silly T.A. Orji dey make mouth for Rochas...

grin grin grin

Okay, which year were the pictures snapped ?
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by ruggedboy01: 8:08am On Aug 21, 2014
ulonnaya21: Some of us here are so blind and far away from home that we dont even have the slightest idea of developmental strides in Abia state. It pains me that someone will wake up and start writing and spreading falsehood, and some other gullible ones will join in bringing condemnation to them selves. The transformation we are experiencing in Abia today is unprecedented. So no amount of your negative press will deter the progress of God's Own State. We thank God for giving us TAO who has set the state on a platform for greatness, laying solid foundations, empowering youths, teaching lives. Abia has never had it so good. Here are some pictures of Ariria market Aba.
come 2015, we'll throw u and ur pdp (dwarf orji) out of abia
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by ElPhenomenal(m): 8:09am On Aug 21, 2014
Na ontop river dem build aba ni,won't like to visit places like this sha

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by kolaaderin: 8:09am On Aug 21, 2014
highmood: Let me correct you. It is not because Rochas is an APC member that made he performed, it is his nature. He was determined to perform even before he became a governor. Come to think of it, was Amechi, Rochas in APC before they started thier good work in their respective states? NO! Akpabio is a performing governor as well as this present governor of Anambra Willie who is working hard. Are these guys in APC? It is the true person in them. Not the party. Fashola tried not because of the party but he wants people to know he is intelligent and different from his predecessor and not because the party made him to or he is following the party ideology which they don't even have. Any governor who wants to perform for the state can, it is self determination and a personal sacrifice. Nobody is a fool to be deceived by the propaganda of the opposition party.

My comment have addressed ur claim, PDP dont believe in this project call Nigeria and Rochas and Amechi want progress, hence there defection to APC.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by highmood(m): 8:15am On Aug 21, 2014
ronaldreagan26: .

Yeah......
I guess you mean the south east. Let me make you understand, Nigeria is still standing today is because of that region. The day they grant them their succession, its the end of the entity called Nigeria; which I believe they wouldn't dare. Its a wish full thinking expecting regions to send them out. They are ready now to leave if the stakeholders in Nigeria agrees but every region will bear the cost. The southeast are in the blood and economy of every region. The Economy of Lagos you are using as a yard stick today is comprised of them, don't imagine the impossible bro.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by kingk(m): 8:17am On Aug 21, 2014
AKUNWATA1: WATCH OUT FOR PICTURES OF THE ALMIGHTY AGILITY SLUM SOONEST grin
Ha ha ha ...am not a politician neither do I campaign for anyone, all am after is for a change.
ulonnaya21: INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE CENTER UMUAHIA WITH 5,000 SITTING CAPACITY. ONE OF THE LEGACY PROJECTS OF GOV.TA ORJI IN GOD'S OWN STATE
Pele..stop deceiving yourself.......thought you'll show a completed and functioning project with it's good road network

ulonnaya21: Some of us here are so blind and far away from home that we dont even have the slightest idea of developmental strides in Abia state. It pains me that someone will wake up and start writing and spreading falsehood, and some other gullible ones will join in bringing condemnation to them selves. The transformation we are experiencing in Abia today is unprecedented. So no amount of your negative press will deter the progress of God's Own State. We thank God for giving us TAO who has set the state on a platform for greatness, laying solid foundations, empowering youths, teaching lives. Abia has never had it so good. Here are some pictures of Ariria market Aba.

Oga sorry eh....from those picture you posted, can you picture how that road will be if it rained, men let's call a spade a spade.
#proudly-Imo#

3 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 21, 2014
deeobserver209: Propaganda e rats on the lose. Every state in Nigeria has it's good and bad site.
Let me upload the refuse city of over rated Lagos.

This is Lagos state the so called centre of excellence.
Ur fourth picture is oshodi, and data isn't a recent picture

2 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by highmood(m): 8:19am On Aug 21, 2014
kolaaderin:

My comment have addressed ur claim, PDP dont believe in this project call Nigeria and Rochas and Amechi want progress, hence there defection to APC.
there are other parties which people can be an perform well, Mimiko is trying, Willie of Anambra is trying, its not till they belong to APC ok. Its the person in them who can show outstanding performance irrespective of the party or forces in the party.

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by pazienza(m): 8:20am On Aug 21, 2014
Haven't i said it before? T.A orji is the worst governor in the history of human existence on earth, there is none that would come close to his incompetence and wickedness.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 21, 2014
That place though still bad but not as the pictures are depicting. The roads has been worked by traders and those dirty removed
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 21, 2014
Yoruba and igbo youth disgracing Nigerians since world war 1 grin
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by kingk(m): 8:26am On Aug 21, 2014
bigass:

You are a big foool. This is not a comparison thread, its about the failure of TA Orji as a Governor. Because there is a slum in Lagos does not mean we should not talk about the ills of Abia State

^^^^^chai!.......different sets of human.

#proudly-Imo#

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by OgeJesus: 8:33am On Aug 21, 2014
I will suggest that the federal government should replicate the Abia Youth Empowerment model. In Abia youth empowerment has never been this good. Our former governor OUK was giving out wheel barrows and cutlass as empowerment tools. What a backwardness. Thank God for a visionary governor TAO who has taken youth empowerment to a whole new level. 3,200 vehicles and 4,500 youths trained in various skills. They were all empowered with start up equipments to start up on their own.

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Beync(f): 8:34am On Aug 21, 2014
In as much as TA Orji is not doing well, those pictures posted by the op is not the current state of arriari, the market has been worked on. The op is a mischief maker for spreading such negative pictures of the market

5 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by ronaldreagan26: 8:36am On Aug 21, 2014
highmood: I guess you mean the south east. Let me make you understand, Nigeria is still standing today is because of that region. The day they grant them their succession, its the end of the entity called Nigeria; which I believe they wouldn't dare. Its a wish full thinking expecting regions to send them out. They are ready now to leave if the stakeholders in Nigeria agrees but every region will bear the cost. The southeast are in the blood and economy of every region. The Economy of Lagos you are using as a yard stick today is comprised of them, don't imagine the impossible bro.

l am not really referring to any geo-political zone, l am generally sad about the way things are run in Nigeria despite the huge human and natural resources available, the masses are suffering like sheep without a shepherd...........
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by iheanyi40(m): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2014
T.A Orji is d worst tin dt av happened in d eastern states

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by estyvino(m): 8:37am On Aug 21, 2014
Abia do not have any governor. Mr President should take note

2 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by redsun(m): 8:39am On Aug 21, 2014
What are the roles of non ruling parties in Nigeria that are parts of the government? Why don't they point out the ruling government catastrophic failings and compel them to give account and review their manifestos to the people? What are they getting paid for as minor representatives?
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by yougos(m): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2014
Orji Uzo Kalu tried his best nd handed over to T A Orji meaning T=Theif A=After O=Orji nd since den my dear state has been in a state of KOMA...Abia wunt die kos there is God!!!

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Okeikpu(m): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2014
They're all here making just noise ,Orji is dis Orji is dat , why can't u pple move to the government house & get him out of dat office sad Graduates behaving like Okpokos...TA Orji ,dis TA Orji dat...huhaa-huhaa.. Dat goat below is 100% better than u citizens of Abia state.

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by obiajuru01: 8:42am On Aug 21, 2014
OgeJesus: I will suggest that the federal government should replicate the Abia Youth Empowerment model. In Abia youth empowerment has never been this good. Our former governor OUK was giving out wheel barrows and cutlass as empowerment tools. What a backwardness. Thank God for a visionary governor TAO who has taken youth empowerment to a whole new level. 3,200 vehicles and 4,500 youths trained in various skills. They were all empowered with start up equipments to start up on their own.
please stop praising mediocrity, TA orji has failed abia and igbos as a whole, he single-handedly killed a very viable city of igboland(ABA), there's nothing else you can post that will change that fact, he has partaken in the destruction of igboland economic potential, we need a technocrat who can revive aba for ndigbo, that city remains the most viable in southeast and southsouth. Nobody to unleash the potential aba holds. SMH

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos / Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes / Flood Washes Away Bridge In Imo, FUTO Students, Road Users Stranded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.