Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,011 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) (50529 Views)

Abia River That Turns Green When Rain Falls (Photos) / The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by lakpalakpa: 12:47am On Aug 21, 2014
emiye: The comments of Abians are worse than the pictures.

The comments by the indigenes of Abia had a single direction: the governor is a massive failure

Exactly, come 2015 PDP will be shown the way out of Abia State.

13 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by deeobserver209(m): 12:48am On Aug 21, 2014
lakpalakpa:

No, the aim of the thread is to awaken the consciousness of the Good people of Abia State and help them see the need to kick out PDP so as to enjoy good governance like the people of Imo State are enjoying..

grin grin
Yeah right.
Just be prepared for more ugly pictures of Lagos State. tongue

4 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by lakpalakpa: 12:51am On Aug 21, 2014
deeobserver209:
Yeah right.
Just be prepared for more ugly pictures of Lagos State. tongue

Feel free to open your Lagos Thread and post your Lagos Pics there.

This thread is for Abia State Pics and Comments of Abians on the performance of the current Administration.

wink wink wink

16 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Kalvan15000: 1:05am On Aug 21, 2014
Iboland on the fukin brink!! grin

How can humans live in this?! Damn!!!

People are "shuffring" and "shmiling".

16 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by thandii1: 1:07am On Aug 21, 2014
Buhahahahaha..abians' 'engrish' na die grin, 'God will george you ko, God will finidi you ni' grin. Awon olodo.

That being said, are there no abians in this section anymore? How come they are all silent. I bet they would have flooded the thread if it was one of those m0r0nic threads they take turns to start about governance in other regions.. funny creatures. grin grin. I'm sure orji isn't bothered, afterall majority of his people have run to the southwest to seek greener pasture, so who will he develop the abia for? grin

23 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by ebankole: 2:30am On Aug 21, 2014
Gosh,how do these people breath there?

This is SLUM at its highest level,is this the so called West Afrika biggest market?

gosh,you people should remove these slum pix they ain't good to behold for any normal human being.

Oga o

14 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by mascot87(m): 2:34am On Aug 21, 2014
The gullible people of Abia living in this same environment in d picture will still want to kill themselves & go extra miles campaigning for T.A Orji to win the senatorial seat grin grin

15 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by lakpalakpa: 3:17am On Aug 21, 2014
mascot87: The gullible people of Abia living in this same environment in d picture will still want to kill themselves & go extra miles campaigning for T.A Orji to win the senatorial seat grin grin

Very Sad, but i'm sure they're wiser now. Come 2015 T.A. Orji and PDP are leaving Abia State.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by prophetone(m): 3:32am On Aug 21, 2014
otipoju: Is it the market itself that is ugly or it is just the picture ... these images can make someone to vomit.

Have you seen the faces of the people? They need APC in their lives. PDP has failed them, APGA is dead and buried, pride has made them reject the APC. Now left to their woes as a directionless, myopic people with no bearing or heading. Okoro will always be Okoro.

Igbo-chop-sand band, come and label ya Makate.

15 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 21, 2014
mascot87: The gullible people of Abia living in this same environment in d picture will still want to kill themselves & go extra miles campaigning for T.A Orji to win the senatorial seat grin grin
That's the sad part about the whole thing undecided

10 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by arewaempire: 3:57am On Aug 21, 2014
See as my Ibo brothers and PDP roaches de quiet for this thread! shocked

I want to say something but I will wait till it gets to front page.

16 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by kolaaderin: 4:25am On Aug 21, 2014
deeobserver209: Propaganda e rats on the lose. Every state in Nigeria has it's good and bad site.
Let me upload the refuse city of over rated Lagos.

This is Lagos state the so called centre of excellence.

Why are u still showing old time Oshodi

9 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 4:25am On Aug 21, 2014

12 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 4:27am On Aug 21, 2014
chulla12: As I said before, insulting, and deriding the electorates you are supposed to woo gets you nowhere.

For once, act as the progressives you lot claim to be and adopt a solutions based approach when soliciting for the Igbo votes you need.

Finito.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 4:45am On Aug 21, 2014
The same TA Orji cleaned up the market as evidenced by my pictures though? undecided

Not saying he's perfect but can we stop using smear campaigns and cheap blackmail now?

Or would you rather we starting posting old pictures of Lagos State, filled with trash and filth, to display the legacy of APC and its predecessor parties?

11 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by arewaempire: 4:57am On Aug 21, 2014
chulla12: The same TA Orji cleaned up the market as evidenced by my pictures though? undecided

Not saying he's perfect but can we stop using smear campaigns and cheap blackmail now?

Or would you rather we starting posting old pictures of Lagos State, filled with trash and filth, to display the legacy of APC and its predecessor parties?

The op only aired the views of Abians and other SEners concerning the performance of the state governor. Nothing more.

9 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 21, 2014
"Only?"

This thread filled with insults, blackmails, call to murder, vituperations, and tribalism galore is what you call "only?"

Chineke meere anyi ebele. shocked

arewaempire:

The op only aired the views of Abians and other SEners concerning the performance of the state governor. Nothing more.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by arewaempire: 5:08am On Aug 21, 2014
chulla12: "Only?"

This thread filled with insults, blackmails, call to murder, vituperations, and tribalism galore is what you call "only?"

Chineke meere anyi ebele. shocked

Your case should be against the op not other posters and the op stated clearly the purpose of the thread.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 21, 2014
arewaempire:

Your case should be against the op not other posters and the op stated clearly the purpose of the thread.

Excuse me, you didn't read the subsequent posts in this thread by the very same OP?

SMH.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:56am On Aug 21, 2014
vedd: God have mercy! That place is not habitable and arguably the most poorly administered state in Nigeria.

The ibos will never stand up and demand for good governance. Instead, they flee these backward enclaves in droves to take refuge in other well-administered and organised humand societies, and as soon as they arrive, they beat their hairy chests and use their smelly akpu mouths to run down their hosts.

Ibos Are Doomed!
U ar just a big tribalistic fool who has refused to wise up. U generalised it as if ur state that is charaterized wit rusty roofs is half way near enugu in development. Ur state is doomed and will remain in ur rusty roofs untill u stop electing agberos to lead u.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 21, 2014
chulla12: Newer Pictures of Ariaria:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-u-uGMLKwM2w/UX1GzrrEP3I/AAAAAAAAAbU/a9NJ42Mv_Gs/s1600/ariaria1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-WuJhlp9dSXs/UX1G0iuFAII/AAAAAAAAAbk/dqhjYcNVzJU/s1600/ariaria3.jpg[/img]
my guy, don't mind those guys, they always go to Google and pick pix from 2002 of Abia state and circulate it. Abia is a million times cleaner than lagos and more civilised. Hustlers and hard working individuals everywhere unlike lagos for lazy,party maniacs

Stop circulating pictures of Igboland from 2002 on nl..only yorubas would sit in oshogbo and tell you hw Igboland look like

13 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by obiajuru01: 6:20am On Aug 21, 2014
The governor of abia state is a failure quite alright, but ladipo market in lagos is also as bad as op's pictures, most of the OP's pictures aren't the way they are currently, OP hide on with your hate.

8 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 6:46am On Aug 21, 2014
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by CharlieMaria(m): 7:06am On Aug 21, 2014
undecided
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by shadowwalker101: 7:06am On Aug 21, 2014
na wa oo
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by englishmart(m): 7:08am On Aug 21, 2014
Biggest market in west Africa?

Hmmmm.
The lies you tell today come after you in future!

Karma says so

3 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by HouseOfBalloons(f): 7:10am On Aug 21, 2014
Why are the mods allowing propaganda message from APC on the front page? OP is obviously campaigning for apc here

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 21, 2014
My people u never see anything, for Aba, we have ( flyboolt cars) (swimming keke ) (ship trucks) and people that jump like frog because bad roads.

Flying boat cars,swimming keke,ship trucks.. cheesy
I don die

4 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 21, 2014
Don't talk what u don't know
raumdeuter: The NL indigenes of ABia are not worried, they are busy obsessing over Osun and Lagos State
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by englishmart(m): 7:13am On Aug 21, 2014
Pictures like those give me no option than to thank God for handing me over to enugu parents.

Proudly an enugu BOY.

Least I forget, stop comparing Enugu to Abia, they no be mates.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes / Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos / Flood Washes Away Bridge In Imo, FUTO Students, Road Users Stranded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.