Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) (50552 Views)

Abia River That Turns Green When Rain Falls (Photos) / The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Jesuspistol(m): 7:13am On Aug 21, 2014
T. Orji has dragged down the prestige of abia indigenes.

It shows dat d politics of abia is really a terrible game. I guess he has too many mouths to settle if he must remain governor.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by sparkleboy(m): 7:14am On Aug 21, 2014
....space kiss

2 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by ronaldreagan26: 7:14am On Aug 21, 2014
Nigerians deserve more than what we are getting from this bunch of criminals called politicians, only a genuine revolution spearheaded by the youth can re-claim this country......smh embarassed

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 21, 2014
Its a shame that the PDP led govt of Abia State has further plunged her citizens into suffering and pains. Its most shameful that the PDP led govt at the center do not care about the lives of Abians but their votes. Dear Abians, your state should be competing with Rivers of Imo States. Not a slump..

Kick out PDP at all levels and embrace the BROOM

4 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Akshow: 7:15am On Aug 21, 2014
blood of chisos! what is this?

I don talk am before. Other Nigerians don't troop to the se and live enmasse there like the igbos live in west and north thats why people don't know their pathetic living conditions.

And they will be obsessing about southwest when the rot in their erosion ladden east is worst.

9 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by justi4jesu(f): 7:16am On Aug 21, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked And people still go to this market inside water...kai

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by highmood(m): 7:16am On Aug 21, 2014
Jesus! Rubbish!!! Theodore Orji is a disgrace to the southeast as well the PDP. Notwithstanding the giant strides been made by Anambra, Imo and Enugu, Theodore is just basking in the position of Chairman of the Southeast Governors. The day I went to Aba, it was an eyesore, the people are complaining of his administration but they love GEJ. I know he has few months to stay, but he should note that he haven't written his name in the sand of time. He is a propagandist and a bad example of leader. He should quickly bow out in shame.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by asala1: 7:18am On Aug 21, 2014
Aba is generally dirty and full of touts. I was warned to be careful the first time I was going there from PH. The sight of this market in 2010 was something else.

7 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by CharlieMaria(m): 7:18am On Aug 21, 2014
deeobserver209: Propaganda e rats on the lose. Every state in Nigeria has it's good and bad site.
Let me upload the refuse city of over rated Lagos.

This is Lagos state the so called centre of excellence.
Nnaa Abia no dey do anything at all, their own Na only bad no good at all. The dirtiest place in the entire universe.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by MORNDEW(m): 7:18am On Aug 21, 2014
deeobserver209: Propaganda e rats on the lose. Every state in Nigeria has it's good and bad site.

Are you comparing Lagos and abia? Or in ur usual manner u ar on the lose with ur normal mediocrity.

8 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by basty: 7:18am On Aug 21, 2014
Some animals will be blaming the Southwest people and their governors. The pictures have not shown the true picture of Aba. Ngwa road. Okigwe road, Osisioma area are in sorry state. They accused. abused and curse Yoruba as if their cities are better than Yoruba Nation. We have all seen their Economic capital. You cannot access Ikot-Ekpene, Abak or Eket through Ngwa. You will have to pass through Umuahia as Israelites journey. Shameless people, let us hear your voices.
Anywhere you see their markets in Lagos, you see dirt,filth. In daylight you see them pooing on bridges on roads and inside markets. We are ready for you guys.

15 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Obinoscopy(m): 7:18am On Aug 21, 2014
PDP has failed in Abia State. And if they don't correct their wrongs, I enjoin the people of Abia state to use their electoral powers wisely.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by size38: 7:19am On Aug 21, 2014
PDP, Power! PDP, Power! Nigerians should learn their lesson that the PDP will never take Nigeria anywhere. because the PDP has succeeded in blackmailing other political parties particularly APC, to make Nigerians blive that APC will be worst if given power. But these are all lies. PDP knows it has failed in every way we can measure good governance. So blackmail, propaganda, sponsoring crisis where there is peace, using state power as an instrument of coercion etc. These are all PDP's strategies against the people.

8 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by prophetone(m): 7:20am On Aug 21, 2014
lakpalakpa:

This is why your states remain backward.

[size=14pt]Instead of focusing on the rot going on in your State you remain obsessed with what happens in another man's land.[/size]

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by obiajuru01: 7:20am On Aug 21, 2014
HouseOfBalloons: Why are the mods allowing propaganda message from APC on the front page? OP is obviously campaigning for apc here
yap, I have noticed it, nairaland is now a shadow of itself, most of the topics on political section are full of propaganda and tribalism, nigeria is loosing it.

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by englishmart(m): 7:21am On Aug 21, 2014
lakpalakpa:

No, the aim of the thread is to awaken the consciousness of the Good people of Abia State and help them see the need to kick out PDP so as to enjoy good governance like the people of Imo State are enjoying..

grin grin
what is it about P.D.P?

Why the so much hatred?

Isn't sulivan chime a P.D.P member?

It's not about the party, it's about the candidate.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 21, 2014
englishmart: Pictures like those give me no option than to thank God for handing me over to enugu parents.

Proudly an enugu BOY.

Least I forget, stop comparing Enugu to Abia, they no be mates.
There is nothing I hate to see other than an Igbo discriminating against another Igbo state. Thank God i'm not from Abia, thank God i'm not Ebonyian. WTF!!!

10 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by obiajuru01: 7:24am On Aug 21, 2014
Obinoscopy: PDP has failed in Abia State. And if they don't correct their wrongs, I enjoin the people of Abia state to use their electoral powers wisely.
was that why you shapely put this on front page? Abia state won't be free until they stop playing village politics, that's just the issue. ThankGod enlightened men like ugah, otti, abaribe and ihejirika are now getting involved, it will help flush-out the mediocre in the state. Abia played village politics.
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by oge4real(f): 7:24am On Aug 21, 2014
I wonder when a governor will be impeached for a genuine reason such as nonperformance .
This guy should be tried for crime against humanity.

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Akshow: 7:26am On Aug 21, 2014

There goes ur problems. Ain't u ashamed that u arm urself with pix of Lagos and yet ur own state looks worst? when will u snap of ur obsession with southwest and focus on ur leaders and demand for better leadership?

6 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:27am On Aug 21, 2014
In any sane society, the Federal Govt will immediately declare that area (especially because of that second picture) a disaster zone, cordon it off, and knock down those old decrepit buildings. Even war zones shouldnt look that bad. You have to be an absolutely filthy pig to live within 25mile radius of that sty.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 21, 2014
This is was not what the former Eastern Nigeria government; men with incredible foresight intended when they meticulously planned Calabar, Enugu and Umuahia-Aba as administrative cities. Aba is one of the most planned cities in Nigeria...I rate it top 5; don't argue this with me if you haven't been to Abuja, Calabar and Enugu to understand the concept of modern city planning. Calabar and Enugu have carried and implemented this default plan to current and are doing great. However Aba and Umuahia have been backward for lack of sincere, humane and vision-driven government to implement the city plan...it's exisitng, all it needs is GOOD GOVERNMENT. Abians don't deserve this vicious, vice, wicked, inhumane government. If you are from Abia and you are reading this, if you elect another government or let another criminal enter that governmernt house legitimately or illegitimately( against your wishes...rigged election), YOU PEOPLE WILL BE THE ONES TO BLAME FOR THIS DISGRACE. I can't believe such a very intelligent, educated and financially stable people of Abia will let a small man like Uchendo; very little man, to hold them to ransom.

Aba from google earth.
https://www.nairaland.com/988794/bird-eye-view-nigerian-cities

4 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by englishmart(m): 7:31am On Aug 21, 2014
Largas:
There is nothing I hate to see other than an Igbo discriminating against another Igbo state. Thank God i'm not from Abia, thank God i'm not Ebonyian. WTF!!!
talking rubbish since the world began.
I don't know the exact date sha.

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by ijbeauty(f): 7:32am On Aug 21, 2014
The man is worse than Boko, worse than any beast you can think of......

Killing his people slowly
He has no soul,
He shows no emotion,
All he knows is being a "town crier" for PDP,
Posterity will judge him......

He shamelessly came to Aba and street children threw pure water at him, destroyed his bill board and sent him running......

"Looking for the definition of soulless?? T.A Orji is a perfect example

2 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 21, 2014
IF YOU VISIT MAKOKO, IYANA EJIGBO,OSHODI AND IGBOGBO AREA OF IKORODU LAGOS STATE, YOU WILL WORSHIP GOV T.A ORJI FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

5 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by ababanwoke(m): 7:32am On Aug 21, 2014
[b][/b]ONYEMACI UCHECHUKWU
Abia state is a state ruled by old tauts who don't have a single plan for the people but are only there to engulf the whole allocation.T.A orji should be charge for violation of human rights. Sometimes I feel ashamed to come from such a retrograding state

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Tidyman: 7:33am On Aug 21, 2014
And the gov was even in awka last week campaigning for jona and pdp. I was surprised to see people hailing him ochendo global
Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:33am On Aug 21, 2014
ronaldreagan26: Nigerians deserve more than what we are getting from this bunch of criminals called politicians, only a genuine revolution spearheaded by the youth can re-claim this country......smh embarassed

If the North, West and parts of the South South stage another "Occupy Nigeria", guess the ONLY section of Nigeria that'll ensure the whole process crumbles...

Yup, you guessed right.

What other Nigerians should do is systematically, procedurally, and legally make them unwelcome in their regions; thats the only way Nigeria will rise. Force them to stay home and develop their states. That will never happen if they have other places to run to, make fun of and attempt to "claim". If they are made to realize that they dont have two homes they will stop encouraging horrible Governments all because of tribe and religion.

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Akshow: 7:35am On Aug 21, 2014
HouseOfBalloons: Why are the mods allowing propaganda message from APC on the front page? OP is obviously campaigning for apc here
shut up there. As e turn southeast now na propaganda but if na other region u will not see it as propaganda

7 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 21, 2014
So, how does the market get cleaned up?

Well, the Market Association could get together, and present a proposal to the LGA and State Authorities on how the market could be cleaned up.

The State could start by giving each stall a wheelie bin(pics below)....which could be subsidized to N10000. Wheelie bins could be emptied every week.

And the people too need to do their bit.....weekend clean up drives.

While the State Governor has been remiss....it is up to the people to stand up and demand he does his job. You do not vote a leader only to just look at him once he/she is in power.

(p.s- the market could be moved to a new site).

1 Like

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by kingk(m): 7:36am On Aug 21, 2014

Oga...you can't and in no way compare lagos state to abia state........Abia is the worst state I've been to in nigeria.
You can imagine, whenever am driving from Imo state or River state towards Abia state, my heart keep leaping cos of the effect of the bad road and portholes........

On what ground will you compare Lagos to Abia.....mehnnnn Abia people are suffering chai!

Thank God for our Good Governor his excellency Rochas Okorocha
Am proudly Imo niggi#REP-MBONA#

6 Likes

Re: This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 21, 2014
There should be separate thread showing this mad place and the mad man called orji! angry angry

Someone please create it! An Aba resident to be precise sad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Trucks Stuck At The End Of Seme Border (Photos) / Accident Victims Who Died Along Keffi - Garaku Road. Do You Know Them? (Graphic / Who Knows This Man Who Died In Accident In Ogun State? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.