Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,809 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

APC: An Ally Of Corruption - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: An Ally Of Corruption (20065 Views)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today / Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption / Is APC An Islamist Party?check Out There Executive Excos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by beey2(m): 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
LMAyedun: My point exactly, both APC & PDP are both looters.
I created this thread to show that even the APC's heavyweights have corruption cases hanging around their necks as well. Admitted, FG might not be serious in fighting corruption but no saint in APC as well.
If GEJ decamp to APC today, as usual, old things about him shall pass away and the name calling will all cease.

Height of hypocrisy in APC.

then answer the question of whose responsibility it is to prosecute the corrupt? Is it the PDP (Jonathan) led Federal Government or the opposition party's? Your honest and unbiased response would either prove or disproof that Jonathan government is wallowing in abject CORRUPTION.

2 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
Whether apc or pdp, the same Nigerians that crooks & thieves had improvise are d same ones celebrating them. Amaechi already said until d ones that trouble this nation is stoned, corruption will thrive. Though he never said he was clean. Nigerians be wise, dont defend criminals
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by mbulela: 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
Footlocker: Your a confused! You vote regularly! You don't have no party affiliation! Who exactly are you voting for? And yes at this point in time if your voting outside PDP or APC your wasting your time!
So I have to be a PDP member to vote for a PDP candidate or AC candidate?
I know you are too juvenile to be able to discuss without throwing insults.
However,it would be a good idea to give it a try.

2 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Tundeiab(m): 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
ba7man: This thread has being paid for by the PDP.

President Jonathan has charged his supporters to take charge of the media.

This is an example of one, more to follow as the presidential election draws closer.

Question is how much is the going rate per post and thread now?? undecided
My brother no body paid for any thing. After going through the two threads, this is my verdict. APC should be scrapped as a part.
Finito!

2 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by ogbronx(m): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
PDP is not a party. It is an occult.
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Izontubo(m): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
mogentle:
Answer: The incompetent FG who owns the power to prosecute and refused to do 'cos of its alliance with corrupt people.

And who are these corrupt people...is it not still the tinubu and his cronnies??...angry

...so I ask you again::...when tinubu maybe becomes president how will he stop corruption??....on what moral grounds will he now bring an end to corruption when he is already a bad azz...think bro!!...think...

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Sylvarresta(m): 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
McLuhan: Need I say more? The decision to prosecute a suspected criminal such as Tinubu is partly judicial and partly political. I have no doubt that the judicial means do exist for his successful prosecution; surely the evidence can't be lacking. But whether the political will to do so exists is another question entirely. For that, Jonathan is ultimately answerable to God and to his own conscience, if not to the Nigerian people. I should like to add that Tinubu's case is neither unique nor singular in the annals of Nigerian corruption. When I mention Tinubu I am only using that name as a metonymy for the entire corrupt Nigerian political class.
are you trying to confuse or convince me?
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by kajoula(m): 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
[size=26pt]NIGERIA[/size].......[size=24pt]WHAT A BIG MESS CORRUPTION HAS PUT THEE[/size].
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by sucess001(m): 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
If APC is an ally of corruption...the FG led by that 'sensible man' is the father of corruption!#NNPC20billiondollars# #Oduagate##
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Footlocker(m): 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
mbulela:
So I have to be a PDP member to vote for a PDP candidate or AC candidate?
I know you are too juvenile to be able to discuss without throwing insults.
However,it would be a good idea to give it a try.
You've yet to answer a single question! Responding with numerous new questions each time is not an answer! I deem you a waste of time and space! And I guess you want to be acknowledged as an elder or what! Go and play the age card in your parlour!
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by TokyoBulls(m): 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
LMAyedun: My point exactly, both APC & PDP are both looters.
I created this thread to show that even the APC's heavyweights have corruption cases hanging around their necks as well. Admitted, FG might not be serious in fighting corruption but no saint in APC as well.
If GEJ decamp to APC today, as usual, old things about him shall pass away and the name calling will all cease.

Height of hypocrisy in APC.

Having corruption charges is not the same as being corrupt. Anybody can be charged as corrupt. The court decides who is guilty. Do you remember one Olabode George that the court charged and convicted and the President granted pardon? Sounds familiar?

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by komekn(m): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
M0GIDI:

Sharaaaaap dere!!!

We know the role played by corrupt judiciary in our polity, how come Tinubu couldn't exonerate himself when he was indicted in the USA?

Stop defending a convicted drug lord, in saner climate he would be rotting in prison.

Using the same analogy, that is a western based and supposedly free and fair judicial system was used to adjudicate most of our politicians irrespective of political party 99% of our politicians would be in JAIL
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Djdamian(m): 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2014

This is an example of one, more to follow as the presidential election draws closer.

mehn,seun is getting richer by d day
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by RebelLeader15(m): 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
ASIWAJU AHMED JAGUDA Tinubu

The Minister of Corruption in Nigeria

The frog eyed looting midget

Abubakar Atiku

The Notorious Asthenic Jihadist

The man who passed 53 brief case during Buhari/Idiagbon regime

Working with them is like dining with corruption and having a romance with looting..

2 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by RebelLeader15(m): 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
ogbronx: PDP is not a party. It is an occult.
APC is not a party. It is the Amalgamation of (southern and Northern) Public Criminals

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by karpentar: 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2014

Shut up!!! What is important is the facts. Are Tinubu, Atiku, etc corroupt or not?

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by RebelLeader15(m): 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
robinhoodd2: NOBODY HAS ANYTHING TO SAY ON GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI IN TERMS OF CORRUPTION? ??AM OF GREAT INTEREST ...
that Hausa goat is a coward, mumu and woman rapper.
He was a figure head, Head of state during his tenure, it was Babatunde Idiagbon that was controlling his life then.

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by mbulela: 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
Footlocker: You've yet to answer a single question! Responding with numerous new questions each time is not an answer! I deem you a waste of time and space! And I guess you want to be acknowledged as an elder or what! Go and play the age card in your parlour!
I am probably younger than you but i guess no one can guess that from your juvenile comments.

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
The list of possibly corrupt people in APC is too short compared to that of PDP. APC is hereby certified to win the 2015 elections.
This counter-thread is a poor attempt at fighting back.

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
RebelLeader15: that Hausa goat is a coward, mumu and woman rapper.
He was a figure head, Head of state during his tenure, it was Babatunde Idiagbon that was controlling his life then.

What we are saying is ...so nobody got anything to pin on Buhari ? this should be of interest to any sensible nigerian.

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by farem: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
Prof. Onyebuchi Sacked For N36M Fraud In 2008; Yet Appointed Health Minister By Goodluck Jonathan
Posted by EmmanuelE

[color=#770077][/color]
The current minister of health Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu was rewarded by President Goodluck Jonathan after being sacked by the Ebonyi State Government for embezzling the sum of N36M. This news was first reported in 2008 by the nation newspaper. It is consistent with Nigerian government with a habit of rewarding people with higher appointments after being disgraced out of one. It is therefore not strange that the current crisis in the health sector is happening mainly because of the lack of sincerity on the part of the government represented by the Minister. Prof. Onyebuchi is fraud. Resident doctors and Residency program have always been a means of him enriching himself:

Read full story as published in 2008:

The Ebonyi State government has uncovered fraud to the tune of N36 million at the state University Teaching Hospital, causing the State Government to sack the Chief Medical Director of the hospital, Dr. Onyebuchi Chukwu.

The Nation gathered that the fraud was padded up in the allowances and arrears to be paid to resident doctors, when government demanded for vouchers to be prepared for the payment of resident doctors’ accumulated allowances and arrears.

Sources revealed that there was additional N36 million naira to the total sum of N200 million, which was the actual amount that was supposed to be the accumulated wage bill causing the state government to suspect that the hospital management did not provide the actual figure for the payment of the allowances and arrears.

In its efforts to carryout investigation into the matter, the State Government decided to relieve the Chief Medical Director, Dr. Onyebuchi Chukwu, of his position for what source described as “genuine investigation of the fraud.”

This development, a source said, led to the indefinite industrial action embarked upon by the resident doctors in the state teaching hospital.

A new Chief Medical Director has been appointed. He is Dr. Ekuma Aja, a renowned consultant surgeon and retired rear admiral of the Nigeria Navy.

Hospital sources noted that the new CMD faced a herculian task in his new duty as a lot of needless actions were taken by the CMD in terms of victimization of some medical personnel on tribal grounds.

Reacting to the matter, a public analyst in the state, Mr. George Nwankwo, called on the State Government to establish a general hospital in Abakaliki metropolis, stressing that the absence of a general hospital has made life difficult for the people.

First reported on 20/09/2008 in The Nation Newspaper

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by McLuhan(m): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sylvarresta: are you trying to confuse or convince me?
I lack the battery power to give you a full reply now. I shall do so at a more auspicious time.
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by chamboy(m): 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
Funny enough These Politicians wine n dine together, leave d supporters on course to fight n die in their name

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Raddie(m): 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ahmeduana:
MIND U WE ARE TALKIN ABOUT JONATHAN GOVERMENT NOT OBASANJO GOVERMENT!SO GET UR FACT RYT
"PDP" ........BABA of owu > Y. Adua > G. Jonathan.

Now read the comment you quoted, re-quote it then quote me.
#cheers
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by mogentle(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
Wait o!!! Is the story about the Minister of Health true? Sacked before 'cos of #36million fraud?
Chaiiiii, Chaeeeeee, Chaeeeeeeeeee!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Corruption Empire.

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by biomedixexcel(m): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
OK o
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by payne4real(m): 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
OtunbaJega: OP... The last time I checked the PDP government are in power

Why have they not prosecuted these people, if ur allegations are anything to go by....

Do you mean to say that Jonathan and his PDP gang are friends of corruption
I wonder oh
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by selectedhero(m): 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
get your undergraduate project data analysed call 08166853564
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Sylvarresta(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
McLuhan: I lack the battery power to give you a full reply now. I shall do so at a more auspicious time.
Ok sir
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by FOWOSIRE: 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
Would have hated this thread if it was the first. The fact that the APC's accusations came first made them immature when they can never voted as innocent. For once, you guys should grow up, we are too old to be pointing fingers and playing pointless and baseless party politics. Would they have slacked up on JEG if he was in APC? You guys should just grow up and act like adults, for crying out loud children are watching.
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by loifez(f): 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
You write intelligently I must say!!! God Bless you for using the brain he gave you productively!!!
barcanista: OP, Bola Ahmed Tinubu left power in 2007. He was charged by the code of conduct tribunal an agency of the FG for operating Foreign Accounts while in power. Note the offence was that he was alleged to have been using his foreign account while in Power, not because he had foreign account. However, Bola Tinubu was cleared of the charges by the same court in 2013. Nothing stops the AGF from appealing the verdict.

Atiku Abubakar: his alleged role in PTDF should be re-opened by the EFCC and ICPC under the control of the Federal Govt. He left power in 2007 and I'd rather have him prosecuted and convicted/freed than condemn him in the court of newspaper. It is even more shameful that the President doesn't have the balls to fight corruption. That means he's so incompetent.

Timpre Sylva: he left power in 2012. He enjoys no immunity whatsoever. His case is in court, let's await the verdict of the jurists. I want him convicted IF he is found wanting. Beside, he's a member of the opposition so the government need to fasttrack their prosecution.

Malam Nasir el Rufai: he has no immunity whether as exMinister or now. What stops the efcc frm seeking his conviction? And guess what? He kept challenging the govt to seek for his conviction.

Abubakar Audu: the onus lies on FG same with ikuforuji.

Op your scheme is Dead on Arrival DOA. It only expose Jonathan as a weakling and incompetent man.
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by hermesprogidy(m): 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
Every politician in nigeria is either a thief or prospective one. But it's still better to have a new Commander in Chief come 2015, than Jonawetin. Sometimes an angel your don't know is better than the devil you know. Jona!!! Out!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency / 2019: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus, Others Listed For Arrest — PDP / Atiku Can't Be Underrated, Spreading Like Hurricane - Momodu Shares Pics, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.