Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

APC: An Ally Of Corruption - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: An Ally Of Corruption (19940 Views)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today / Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption / Is APC An Islamist Party?check Out There Executive Excos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by JoBabs1: 11:08am On Aug 21, 2014
i wonder ooooohhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about
Alamiyeseigha,
Ibori,
Farouk Lawan,
Bode George,
Olubunmi Etteh
and Lucky Igbinedion?

Are they also in the APC?
cry cry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by McLuhan(m): 11:08am On Aug 21, 2014
Those who claim that the APC is more corrupt than the PDP (and vice versa) are just splitting hairs. It's like trying to decide which between a sewage dump and a latrine has more maggots. In a sane country people like Tinubu, Alamieseigha, Atiku, and other stealers of our collective patrimony would be serving lengthy jail terms. And it is my prayer that their day of reckoning will soon come.
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by mogentle(m): 11:09am On Aug 21, 2014
highmood: People are asking why the president have not done anything to punish those rogues? [b] We all know what the APC will cry about; the PDP is using the efcc as a watch dog, the pdp is using the police to intimidate them, the pdp is using the security operatives and judges to scuttle and harass them due to the forthcoming election [/b]etc. I hope they would wait when the president takes the mantle of leadership come 2015, then they will judge if he is a weakling or wise man.

Who is this silly giberish poster? Are you saying APC did not make GEJ to do justice where neccessary? So it should continue till we have no opposition? Your type should not be contributing/posting here. Go to school.
But GEJ had balls to remove subsidy and cause fuel price increase amidst public outcry.

2 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by highmood(m): 11:09am On Aug 21, 2014
abu12:

Sharrraaap dia. when femi fani kayode was charge to court because he was in APC insulting PDP govt, did APC carry of witch hunting in the media, The allow him to face his corruptions charges. Until fani kayode decide to decamp back to PDP and the free him from corruption, all those that ops mention are not in govt, PDP shld prosecute them if they are truly corrupt
you are a bastard nincompoop for saying sharraap. When that case was on, we read here on this platform the views of many APC supporters until fani Kayode. We also read in news papers and many APC in my area on the side of fani. So u better shut the fck up.
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Footlocker(m): 11:12am On Aug 21, 2014
mbulela:

So only members of APC and PDP should drive discussions on our future?
The same clowns that have driven this nation into a pit?
Are you kidding me?
You first used voting as a criterion to make my views untenable,when i responded that I vote regularly,you moved the post.
Guy, just park well!
Your a confused! You vote regularly! You don't have no party affiliation! Who exactly are you voting for? And yes at this point in time if your voting outside PDP or APC your wasting your time!
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Sylvarresta(m): 11:14am On Aug 21, 2014
This PDP are clueless as their pay master, it just show that Jonathan is a toothless bulldog..... Except 4 Tinubu, d rest were in PDP when they were Stealing the money.

2 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2014
This just show that Johnathan is incompetent and sums up how clueless he is.
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 21, 2014
ba7man: This thread has being paid for by the PDP.

President Jonathan has charged his supporters to take charge of the media.

This is an example of one, more to follow as the presidential election draws closer.

Question is how much is the going rate per post and thread now?? undecided
Nna see business!
Guy i dey ur back o...
If any contract show face abeg no 4get ur boy!
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by McLuhan(m): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2014
Sylvarresta: This PDP are clueless as their pay master, it just show that Jonathan is a toothless bulldog..... Except 4 Tinubu, d rest were in PDP when they were Stealing the money.
So you agree that Tinubu has stolen public funds? Interesting! And what should be done to him, pray? If any sanctions are applied to him will you not accuse the "PDP" of scapegoating him?

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by highmood(m): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2014
mogentle:

Who is this silly giberish poster? Are you saying APC did not make GEJ to do justice where neccessary? So it should continue till we have no opposition? Your type should not be contributing/posting here. Go to school.
But GEJ had balls to remove subsidy and cause fuel price increase amidst public outcry.
and who does this Ebola infected monkey thinks he is. GEJ stopped no opposition and if he had wanted, he would have better than his predecessor from the southwest. We all know the gimmicks of APC is to cry out loud even when the fire isn't on the mountain. GEJ had been able to display to all who cares that he had nothing to loose or gain winning or loosing election in any PDP or APC states. He had shown that he is not a sentimental and a witch-hunting politician. So anyone who is not contented with this mans simplicity should look for the nearest Nepa cable and commit suicide. He said he will not interfere in duties that belongs to the legislature and even the judiciary, and he has kept his word.

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Sylvarresta(m): 11:30am On Aug 21, 2014
McLuhan: So you agree that Tinubu has stolen public funds? Interesting! And what should be done to him, pray? If any sanctions are applied to him will you not accuse the "PDP" of scapegoating him?
Then let GEJ nail him, if he can.

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by mastengsynergy: 11:30am On Aug 21, 2014
Hmmmmmm....... in the name of Fighting for the poor masses. The so-called Progressives are not really Progressives. They are only trading on the ignorance of the poor masses to enrich themselves and their families. These so-called Progressives are so corrupt and stinking. You can imagine Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State awarding a kilometer road for 1billion Naira. His company single-handedly renovated ikirun to Illa-Orangun with several billions of Naira under the supervision of his SA and Director of ORMA. He awarded 17Billion naira 'Opon imo' it tablets to his son Kabiru, his wife Sherifat single-handedly take over all the Projects of RUWESA running into several Billions World Bank Project. Osogbo to Osun/kwara State Boundry awarded to Samuel Adigun of SAMYA construction a company that registered in August 2012 running into several Billions. The Contract was shared into 3 parts with Aregbesola having one section, Tinubu one Section and the 3rd Section for SAMYA, but SAMYA being used to siphon the money. The Adesoji Aderemi Ring road given to Slava-Yeditepe was owned by Turkish and Sade Okoya, Tinubu's Girlfriend. Go and look at the lists of just awarded contracts by RAMP (A World Bank Assisted Project) and scrutinize the contractors and give us the findings. These Leaders are Corrupt and even stinking.
Nemesis will catch up with them one day and am sure Posterity will not forgive them for the Deceits we suffer from them
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Emmaomotob(m): 11:31am On Aug 21, 2014
LMAyedun: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - APC National Leader.

Bola Tinubu became the governor of Lagos state in 1999 and vacated the seat after 8years. The former governor and APC national Leader was first charged in 2007. He was accused of operating 10 different foreign bank accounts while in office as Governor.

The foreign bank accounts allegedly operated by Tinubu as contained in the charge sheet are as follows:

First Heritage Bank, Country Club Hills, Illinois, USA with Account Number 263226700.

•Citibank NA New York, USA operated in the name of Bola Tinubu and Compass Finance and Investment Company Ltd with Account Nos- 39483134, 39483396 and 4650279566.

•Citibank Internati-onal New York. Account No. 52050-89451952 and 52050-89451953.

•HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 6QJ. Account Number 71253670 SORT Code 40-03-15.

•HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 6QJ with account name as Bola Oluremi Tinubu.

•HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 60J. Account Number 04320002DN.

•HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 60J. Account Name: Tinubu Habibat Oyindamola (Miss). Account No-1320960111

•HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 60J. Account No- 172447101. Account Name Tinubu Zainab Abisola (Miss).

•HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 60J. Account No- 1916667988. Account Name Tinubu Oluremi Shade.

•HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 60J. Account No- 41421522. Account Name- Oluremi Shade Tinubu.

And many more shady deals under his leadership as Lagos state Governor.

“Governor Tinubu’s criminal case is of international dimension.” -Nuhu Ribadu, EFCC Chairman quoted by Vanguard of September 28, 2006.
What has the GCFR (JOLANTHAN) done to prosecute him? #imbecil.e sad

3 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 21, 2014
LMAyedun: My point exactly, both APC & PDP are both looters.
I created this thread to show that even the APC's heavyweights have corruption cases hanging around their necks as well. Admitted, FG might not be serious in fighting corruption but no saint in APC as well.
If GEJ decamp to APC today, as usual, old things about him shall pass away and the name calling will all cease.

Height of hypocrisy in APC.
. Enough of this APC and PDP thing, to me they are all corrupts. Voting it's an individual thing, just like we voted GEJ thinking not wearing shoes would make him understand the situations of Nigerians, we taught a saviour has been sent to us by God, we never in our wildest dream imagine he would turn out to be the worst of them all. Pls OP, I will appreciate if you can create a thread titled GEJ vs BRF.
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by McLuhan(m): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2014
Sylvarresta: Then let GEJ nail him, if he can.
Jonathan may or may not nail him; but I can assure you that in the court of public opinion he has already been nailed.

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by SHREKK(m): 11:43am On Aug 21, 2014
Association of Past Criminals APC
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Sylvarresta(m): 11:45am On Aug 21, 2014
McLuhan: Jonathan may or may not nail him; but I can assure you that in the court of public opinion he has already been nailed.
Says you, and why can't Jonathan nail him? Pls answer the question
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by OneNaira6: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2014
They both the same..though I believe APC would be worse than PDP if they get their hands on Aso rock.. imagine to be this corrupt now they are best a regional party, no presidency, etc shows APC would be a nightmare if they get a hold of the top.

Thank God, the devil's wishes always remain a wish

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by McLuhan(m): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2014
mastengsynergy: Hmmmmmm....... in the name of Fighting for the poor masses. The so-called Progressives are not really Progressives. They are only trading on the ignorance of the poor masses to enrich themselves and their families. These so-called Progressives are so corrupt and stinking. You can imagine Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State awarding a kilometer road for 1billion Naira. His company single-handedly renovated ikirun to Illa-Orangun with several billions of Naira under the supervision of his SA and Director of ORMA. He awarded 17Billion naira 'Opon imo' it tablets to his son Kabiru, his wife Sherifat single-handedly take over all the Projects of RUWESA running into several Billions World Bank Project. Osogbo to Osun/kwara State Boundry awarded to Samuel Adigun of SAMYA construction a company that registered in August 2012 running into several Billions. The Contract was shared into 3 parts with Aregbesola having one section, Tinubu one Section and the 3rd Section for SAMYA, but SAMYA being used to siphon the money. The Adesoji Aderemi Ring road given to Slava-Yeditepe was owned by Turkish and Sade Okoya, Tinubu's Girlfriend. Go and look at the lists of just awarded contracts by RAMP (A World Bank Assisted Project) and scrutinize the contractors and give us the findings. These Leaders are Corrupt and even stinking.
Nemesis will catch up with them one day and am sure Posterity will not forgive them for the Deceits we suffer from them
Spare your breath, my dear friend. No matter how large and conspicuous the truth may be, those who do not wish to recognise it will ignore it.
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Imoy(m): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2014
OtunbaJega: OP... The last time I checked the PDP government are in power

Why have they not prosecuted these people, if ur allegations are anything to go by....

Do you mean to say that Jonathan and his PDP gang are friends of corruption
Wot the Op is trying to say is
CORRUPTION abounds in nigeria. Both the PDP and the APC are all corrupt, so let's stop throwing stones.
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by McLuhan(m): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sylvarresta: Says you, and why can't Jonathan nail him? Pls answer the question
Need I say more? The decision to prosecute a suspected criminal such as Tinubu is partly judicial and partly political. I have no doubt that the judicial means do exist for his successful prosecution; surely the evidence can't be lacking. But whether the political will to do so exists is another question entirely. For that, Jonathan is ultimately answerable to God and to his own conscience, if not to the Nigerian people. I should like to add that Tinubu's case is neither unique nor singular in the annals of Nigerian corruption. When I mention Tinubu I am only using that name as a metonymy for the entire corrupt Nigerian political class.
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by dvee2: 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
Op nothing on Buhari? Are you confirming what his supporters have been saying? That he is incorruptible?
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by godman01(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
ideycraze: What about
Alamiyeseigha,
Ibori,
Farouk Lawan,
Bode George,
Olubunmi Etteh
and Lucky Igbinedion?
Are they also in the APC?
For me the point really is, this people whether they are in APC, PDP, or anything, they are the same bunch of people.
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Otota1(m): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
LMAyedun: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - APC National Leader.

Bola Tinubu became the governor of Lagos state in 1999 and vacated the seat after 8years. The former governor and APC national Leader was first charged in 2007. He was accused of operating 10 different foreign bank accounts while in office as Governor.

The foreign bank accounts allegedly operated by Tinubu as contained in the charge sheet are as follows:

First Heritage Bank, Country Club Hills, Illinois, USA with Account Number 263226700.

•Citibank NA New York, USA operated in the name of Bola Tinubu and Compass Finance and Investment Company Ltd with Account Nos- 39483134, 39483396 and 4650279566.
No wonder his name is THIEFNIBU...

•Citibank Internati-onal New York. Account No. 52050-89451952 and 52050-89451953.

•HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 6QJ. Account Number 71253670 SORT Code 40-03-15.

•HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 6QJ with account name as Bola Oluremi Tinubu.

•HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 60J. Account Number 04320002DN.

•HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 60J. Account Name: Tinubu Habibat Oyindamola (Miss). Account No-1320960111

•HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 60J. Account No- 172447101. Account Name Tinubu Zainab Abisola (Miss).

•HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 60J. Account No- 1916667988. Account Name Tinubu Oluremi Shade.

•HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 60J. Account No- 41421522. Account Name- Oluremi Shade Tinubu.

And many more shady deals under his leadership as Lagos state Governor.

“Governor Tinubu’s criminal case is of international dimension.” -Nuhu Ribadu, EFCC Chairman quoted by Vanguard of September 28, 2006.
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Izontubo(m): 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
gringringrin....thread too funny...

How can corrupt chaps(APC politicians) open there stinking mouths to complain about corruption...who gave them that moral right...

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
LMAyedun: Adeyemi Ikuforiji

The speaker of Lagos state House of Assembly is facing a 54-count amended charge of money laundering amounting to over #600M.
The speaker spent millions of Naira belonging to the house on his trips, Mr. Ikuforiji in 2010 collected #1.2M on May 12 for an emergency meeting in Abuja; #5.2M on May1 for a trip to spain; #2.8M for a trip to Italy; #5.5M for another trip to Chicago.
He equally spent #3.9M for election monitoring in california. The EFCC accused him and his aide of receiving the money from the Lagos state house of Assembly without passing through a financial institution.

This should not be labelled as corruption,it is mere stealing, after all I am not as rich as this guy but i can afford the monies he was alleged to have illegally diverted. come on guys.. this is just mere stealing..
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Meanwhile, the OP should have added the endless list of properties and business interests that have been linked to the greatest looter of all time, aka Tinubu

Bros, why is tinubu walking free? Could it be possible for a corrupt past governor in other countries be walking free and even becoming a leader of an opposition party? There is something wrong with this country.
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by mogentle(m): 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
Izontubo: gringringrin....thread too funny...

How can corrupt chaps(APC politicians) open there stinking mouths to complain about corruption...who gave them that moral right...

Answer: The incompetent FG who owns the power to prosecute and refused to do 'cos of its alliance with corrupt people.
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
Op, is this thread aimed at justifying why jonathan surrounds himself with people of questionable character?

At least now all Nigerians can know why things don't work in this country.

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by mogentle(m): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
django1:

Bros, why is tinubu walking free? Could it be possible for a corrupt past governor in other countries be walking free and even becoming a leader of an opposition party? There is something wrong with this country.

Don't mind him. Insincerenigerian is stylishly criticizing his pay master.
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by nigerianvenom(m): 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
mbulela:
comparing Lagos to Akwa Ibom is a symptom of lunacy.
Besides, you sound like that pic above is the only face of Lagos?
Are the streets of Uyo paved with gold? Uyo that is not even as big as Surulere.
Let us argue intelligently.
Lagos is a work in progress and so much more needs to be done but to compare it to Akwa Ibom is silly.

grin
did u attend secondary school at all?i think u didnt,cos if u did u would have been taught history/geography and u would av studied ur map to realised that lagos is the smallest state in nigeria and even smaller than abia state.
comparing uyo in land mass to lagos is like comparing togo to ghana in land mass.go back to sss1.

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by mogentle(m): 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
django1: Op, is this thread aimed at justifying why jonathan surrounds himself with people of questionable character?
At least now all Nigerians can know why things don't work in this country.
O yes, I have told him before. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

mogentle:

OP, answer this or disappear and close up this thread 'cos it is coming back to consume you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) / NASS Resumes Tuesday Amidst Tension / Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.