Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

APC: An Ally Of Corruption - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: An Ally Of Corruption (19933 Views)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today / Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption / Is APC An Islamist Party?check Out There Executive Excos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by ogbronx(m): 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
RebelLeader15:
APC is not a party. It is the Amalgamation of (southern and Northern) Public Criminals

My myopic( or maybe PDP paid online typist) friend, I didn't say APC is clean. Having said this, the real criminals are in PDP . PDP 's criminality makes that of APC seem like child's play.
Inflation is on a steady rice from 1999 PDP led govt till date
corruption is celebrated openly without shame. (applies to u and ur selfish gain from PDP )
One in every three Nigerian has got high bp. bp increased steadily with the emergence of PDP .
Pdp are experts in rigging cos the started it and mastered the art. So is thuggery.
Proliferated arms everywhere using cultist and criminals for their plans t gain power only to loot and ruin ur future.
PDP is an organised cult no aspirant can go against. even the current admin is merely controlled and ur CnC is a stooge. deal with it!

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by ba7man(m): 6:37am On Aug 22, 2014
stardragon:
Nna see business!
Guy i dey ur back o...
If any contract show face abeg no 4get ur boy!
The problem be say that 30k wey dem dey pay these TAN ambassadors for Nairaland na chicken change for my end.
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by ba7man(m): 6:40am On Aug 22, 2014
karpentar:

Shut up!!! What is important is the facts. Are Tinubu, Atiku, etc corroupt or not?
I'm not a fan of the two either............but when PDP and APC line up their members, I can bet that PDP will field 5x the number of snakes in APC ranks.

+ PDP has got most of the least performing Governors in Nigeria. It seems they have a problem identifying good leaders.

Imagine endorsing candidates like Omisore and Fayose (Also considering Alao-Akala)......Now those are real daft choices from PDP.

If they have better candidates, no problem, they should field them but their current choices of leaders leave much to be desired.

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 22, 2014
ba7man:
The problem be say that 30k wey dem dey pay these TAN ambassadors for Nairaland na chicken change for my end.

chai!!
See big boy.
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Mamog(m): 7:44am On Aug 22, 2014
ogbronx: My myopic( or maybe PDP paid online typist) friend, I didn't say APC is clean. Having said this, the real criminals are in PDP . PDP 's criminality makes that of APC seem like child's play.
Inflation is on a steady rice from 1999 PDP led govt till date
corruption is celebrated openly without shame. (applies to u and ur selfish gain from PDP )
One in every three Nigerian has got high bp. bp increased steadily with the emergence of PDP .
Pdp are experts in rigging cos the started it and mastered the art. So is thuggery.
Proliferated arms everywhere using cultist and criminals for their plans t gain power only to loot and ruin ur future.
PDP is an organised cult no aspirant can go against. even the current admin is merely controlled and ur CnC is a stooge. deal with it!

Inflation on the rise since 1999??
Where did you get that from?
Abeg my guy dey contribute wetin u sabi.. no dey talk wetin u no fit defend... and learn to research before u dabble into professional issues like inflation rate yoy
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by ideycraze: 8:37am On Aug 22, 2014
Ahmeduana:
MIND U WE ARE TALKIN ABOUT JONATHAN GOVERMENT NOT OBASANJO GOVERMENT!SO GET UR FACT RYT
You are wrong. We are actually talking about corrupt politicians ,not OBJ ,not GEJ.
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by ideycraze: 8:43am On Aug 22, 2014
ba7man: I'm not a fan of the two either............but when PDP and APC line up their members, I can bet that PDP will field 5x the number of snakes in APC ranks.

+ PDP has got most of the least performing Governors in Nigeria. It seems they have a problem identifying good leaders.

Imagine endorsing candidates like Omisore and Fayose (Also considering Alao-Akala)......Now those are real daft choices from PDP.

If they have better candidates, no problem, they should field them but their current choices of leaders leave much to be desired.
PDP don't really care about the candidate they present as long as the candidate can win elections.
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Jeffoo(m): 10:07am On Aug 22, 2014
What about the missing the 20 billion dollar?
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Ultimate001: 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
lakpalakpa: Baseless and fact-deficient thread...

grin grin grin
u call this fact-deficient? Guess u didn't read through. Well, FYI, this thread is not only fact-efficient but also figure-efficient (where they r both needed). Please read again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ekwueme May Be Homeless Next Rainy Season –UK Erosion Expert / Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President / Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.