Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

APC: An Ally Of Corruption - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: An Ally Of Corruption (19949 Views)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today / Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption / Is APC An Islamist Party?check Out There Executive Excos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Footlocker(m): 9:32am On Aug 21, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1866922/lagos-appoints-new-chief-judge.
okay so there was no other qualified judge in the state! Accept the sister to the outgoing chief judge! This is what the people of lagos have come the accept! Lagos is the personal property of BAT! 2023 I won't be surprised if his wife comes out for governor! This is just the beginning!

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Elnino4ladies: 9:33am On Aug 21, 2014
Lol funny thread...op if tinubu nd d rest ar currupt as u pointed let GEJ who is in power do d needful by prosecutin dem na...if nt STFU nd continue 2 lick GEJ asss!

2 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Firefire(m): 9:35am On Aug 21, 2014
Nigeria...
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Ahmeduana(m): 9:35am On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=LMAyedun]Bola Ahmed Tinubu - APC National Leader.
ONE THING AM SURE OF IS THAT as the tasty dig well so shall (TINUNBU the greedy man, the propagandist, the black mailer and the uncultured)will digs own GRAVE

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by sokera: 9:40am On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=ideycraze]What about
Alamiyeseigha,
Ibori,
Farouk Lawan,
Bode George,
Olubunmi Etteh
and Lucky Igbinedion?
Are they also in the APC?[

HAHAHAH GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER OOOOOO
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by successking: 9:43am On Aug 21, 2014
The answer to the question is a simple YES.

This is because APC is synonymous to corruption, against that backdrop is the reason for its desperation for power to replenish the stocks of its loots that are running out at the speed of light.

Like some water that passes under the bridge, so is APC.

Just rest in Peace

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by sokera: 9:47am On Aug 21, 2014
YES APC AN ALLY OF CORRUPTION BUT PDP IS SUBJECT OF CORRUPTION ....

2 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by chamboy(m): 9:50am On Aug 21, 2014
Now I know nairaland has a link with PDP, this Topic n the Thread itself is just to silly. Most Prosecuted Corrupt Politicians are from PDP, Op n PDP supporters would call those ones Saints. PDP, APC, LP, AD, ANPP all of dem is same they all have same goal; POWER n MONEY

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by danjalingo: 9:50am On Aug 21, 2014
ideycraze: What about
Alamiyeseigha,
Ibori,
Farouk Lawan,
Bode George,
Olubunmi Etteh
and Lucky Igbinedion?
Are they also in the APC?

Nobody is talking about Murtala Nyako (baba mai mangoro) fmr governor of Adamawa.
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by synergycom19: 9:53am On Aug 21, 2014
THE ANSWE IS YES
Is just like the same wine in new and old bottles. There's no difference between the PDP AND APC they have the following in common
1,Election Rigging
2, Media Propaganda
3,Cross carpeting
4,EMBEZZLEMENTS
5, Arrogance
6, Disrespect to the rule of law
7, Lawlessness
8, Liars
9, Godfatherism
10, CORRUPTION, CORRUPTION, STEALING
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by ba7man(m): 9:54am On Aug 21, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
So who paid for the thread by Barcanista?
I think @Barcanista will be in a better position to answer that.

Long time, how work nd family?

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by hardebounty(m): 9:55am On Aug 21, 2014
ideycraze: What about
Alamiyeseigha,
Ibori,
Farouk Lawan,
Bode George,
Olubunmi Etteh
and Lucky Igbinedion?
Are they also in the APC?
. Where is OBJ and madam petrol name.. Na PDP "worse worst" pass walahi!!
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by yorke1: 9:58am On Aug 21, 2014
APC set of rulers are corrupt menhhh. Tinubu has been scamming Lagos and Nigeria since 1999.
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by chamboy(m): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2014
yorke1: APC set of rulers are corrupt menhhh. Tinubu has been scamming Lagos and Nigeria since 1999.
so PDP set of rulers are saints delivering Nigeria since 1999
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by jobsat34(m): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2014
M0GIDI:

Sharaaaaap dere!!!

We know the role played by corrupt judiciary in our polity, how come Tinubu couldn't exonerate himself when he was indicted in the USA?

Stop defending a convicted drug lord, in saner climate he would be rotting in prison.

see how this person shot himself in the leg. @bolded, meaning that this present administration is being run by Insane personnel as stated by you, shey??

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by chamboy(m): 10:04am On Aug 21, 2014
If It Like This Nigerian Youths Thinks, Then the politicians Have successfully made us more silly just like our fathers
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Donsheddy: 10:06am On Aug 21, 2014
MORNDEW: Fools creating thread to justify their years of backwardness and penury. As usual am watching to still know those who little 5 naira given to dem is making them useless.
i want to ask a question the leaders or members of pdp since 1999-2011 are they nt the same people that are the leaders and member of apc?
Are they nt the ones that spoilt the name of pdp?
Lets stp playn party
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by mogentle(m): 10:08am On Aug 21, 2014
BetaThings:
There is NOT A SINGLE CORRUPT PERSON IN APC
If there were, Jonathan would have dragged him/her to court

Like he charged Tinubu prevailed
although Tinubu was absolved

This post made my day!!!!! Yum Yum Yum grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by kliq(m): 10:08am On Aug 21, 2014
APC/PDP = SAME CRIMINALS

Fucck politics,they all tricks
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Demdem(m): 10:21am On Aug 21, 2014
Gorrbachev: How much was found in Tinubu's account?

I think it was less than $100 or so undecided undecided
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Demdem(m): 10:23am On Aug 21, 2014
This thread further reaffirm demdem stance that Jonathan is an incompetent fool.

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by mbulela: 10:26am On Aug 21, 2014
Footlocker: Am a registered member is all I will say! Have you ever voted? Or you part those who just make noise after election and criticise the process! People of lagos don't seem to be complaining! They like the supporter of APC style of leadership! What you need to understand is PDP cannot win lagos state any election soon! So what it tell me about GEJ is that he is an intellect. How many Opposition leaders get PHD? His subordinates without he's prior knowledge enticed the GREAT leader of APC by dangling a mere carrot before him! You should be asking YOURSELF what does that say about BAT! Whose has lagos in he's palms yet lagos voted GEJ!

I have voted in more elections than you have.
I dare you to challenge that and show proof.
I belong to no political party and I never will.
If GEJ is your idea of an intellect,then there is no basis for a discussion with you.
Have a fine day.

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by naturally: 10:34am On Aug 21, 2014
Copys copys thread tongue

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 21, 2014
All of you supporting Tinubu, u can go ahead! When 2015 election comes, u can give him your vote, nobody will stop you!

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Footlocker(m): 10:40am On Aug 21, 2014
mbulela:

I have voted in more elections than you have.
I dare you to challenge that and show proof.
I belong to no political party and I never will.
If GEJ is your idea of an intellect,then there is no basis for a discussion with you.
Have a fine day.
Your the one claiming to have voted in more election! Do you want a medal with that? Where did your votes get you? The onus is on you to prove your claim! You have no political affiliation hence you shouldn't be on this thread making a mockery of yourself!

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 21, 2014
[size=14pt]Does not justify Jonathans wayward an inept leadership skills. Tinumbu wont contest as president, atiku wont win, el rufai wont contest, silva cant contest nor win. Jonathan was voted in because people believed in HIM, not his party PDP. PDP has been despicable since the begining of time, but Jonathan was given a benefit of the doubt, like a diamond in the dirt, People didnt Vote for PDP, but Jonathan.

Summarily, We are looking for a good leader, Not a group of people in a party, If jonathan was upright, he has enough power to move the name of his party into greater light. the party rallies around a leader, not the other way round KAPISH??

Thread closed[/size]
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by egift(m): 10:50am On Aug 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by goddison(m): 10:52am On Aug 21, 2014
can a blind man lead a blind man, dat is the case in nigeria politics
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by bakila: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2014
LMAyedun: Atiku Abubakar - Member, APC BOT

Atiku Abubakar was Nigeria Vice president between 1999 and 2007. In 2006 Atiku was charged at a special Anti-graft court with more than a dozen counts of corruption stemming from the alleged diversion of $125M of public funds to private interests. Nigerian senators in 2007 also accused Atiku of diverting more than $100M(£51M), the investigating panel agreed that Atiku diverted the funds. Some of the money was fraudulently converted to loan for 3 companies connected to Atiku. Atiku was accused of conspiring with others to loot PTDF, he did not appear before the court.

Which Court? What is the Charge number? Is there illiteracy of the Provisions of section 308 of the constitution in poster's education. where is your source? The whole thread is a poor attempt at countering the fact that the Jonathan administration has failed woefully to distance itself from corruption and people with corrupt background.
We owe ourselves a duty to push those in public towards the right direction. The fact that Tinubu and rest mentioned in this thread are not prosecuted at all in regular court furnish credibility to the assertion the this Government does not consider corruption a crime. Becauses from the horses mouth, corruption is not a crime, stealing is the crime. Yet no one has done time.
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by mbulela: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2014
Footlocker: Your the one claiming to have voted in more election! Do you want a medal with that? Where did your votes get you? The onus is on you to prove your claim! You have no political affiliation hence you shouldn't be on this thread making a mockery of yourself!

So only members of APC and PDP should drive discussions on our future?
The same clowns that have driven this nation into a pit?
Are you kidding me?
You first used voting as a criterion to make my views untenable,when i responded that I vote regularly,you moved the post.
Guy, just park well!
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 21, 2014
Birds of the same kind,flock together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran / Edo 2020: INEC Releases Provisional List Of Candidates, AAC Missing / Supreme Court Affirms ₦6bn Damages Against Dakuku Peterside For Defaming Odili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.