Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

APC: An Ally Of Corruption - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: An Ally Of Corruption (19952 Views)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today / Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption / Is APC An Islamist Party?check Out There Executive Excos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by mbulela: 7:40am On Aug 21, 2014
Just like I said elsewhere, they are no different to PDP. They are all crooks.
However, we need to give this set of crook a chance because returning the incumbent set of crooks will be akin to rewarding evil and telling them (the barbarians) that we (the people) do not mind their thieving tendencies. If we make the mistake of returning the thieves at the center,the commonwealth will be r.aped to death because we would have given them the unequivocal right and approval to continue as they have started.

5 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by sugarboimaxy(m): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2014
Tinubu - Operating foreign accounts. Note: operating foreign accounts containing stolen money IS NOT CORRUPTION. El-Rufai- your crime na allocation of land to family members. Abeg, If stealing is not corruption, how dare the OP classify "common allocation of land" as corruption?

2 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Jesuspistol(m): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2014
Guy u mumu o. Is there ever a saint in politics before? Have u ever seen an upright politician without at least a little shaddy act? Even the so called active Fashola has some of your tax in his account.

What matters is how much interest of the masses they have in mind and show in action. We have seen much from him in a short while compared to the Poverty Development Party (PDP) U know how much El-rufai siphon inside him account?

Everybody know say d oga of lagos agbero no fit be saint before so 4get that thing. No dey talk like woman. APC better pass PDP abeg. Na PDP gongon be ally of corruption

7 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by rozayx5(m): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2014
BetaThings:
Incorrect basis
Has the APC ever controlled the EFCC
How come Jonathan is not going after criminals
There is NOT A SINGLE CORRUPT PERSON IN APC
If there were, Jonathan would have dragged him/her to court

Like he charged Tinubu prevailed
although Tinubu was absolved

@bolded is one reason why i detest APC
no single corrupt person in APC? , even die hard APC followers on NL will disagree with you grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Ekken: 7:41am On Aug 21, 2014
PDP @ WORK!

ANYWAY, THEY ARE ALL BETTER THAN GEJ & POVERTY DEVELOPMENT PARTY...

3 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Caseless: 7:41am On Aug 21, 2014
LMAyedun: Abubakar Audu - APC Leader, Kogi state.

Frm Governor of Kogi state, Audu was alleged by the EFCC to have fraudulently enriched himself to the tune of over #4Billion while he was Governor of Kogi state between 1999-2003.
are u dis feeble minded and senseless?

6 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by mbulela: 7:42am On Aug 21, 2014
Footlocker: Bola Tinibu has been raping lagos for over a decade. He's a man that lacks integrity or moral principle! He deserves to be hanged!
I agree with you but by who? GEJ who is more morally bankrupt and lacking in integrity besides being clueless and inept?
At least you can not accuse Tinubu of the last two crimes.

5 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 21, 2014
Sure.
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by LMAyedun(m): 7:43am On Aug 21, 2014
stanech:

Pdp is corrupt. Apc is worse. How will they now fight corruption

Naija is doomed
I wonder ooOh! Nigeria is doomed and the nation needs help.

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Gorrbachev: 7:43am On Aug 21, 2014
The most shameless administration that has ever led this country is that of Jonathan.

[img]http://babajidesalu.files./2011/03/bode-george.jpg[/img]

4 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:43am On Aug 21, 2014
LMAyedun: [s] My point exactly, both APC & PDP are both looters.
I created this thread to show that even the APC's heavyweights have corruption cases hanging around their necks as well. Admitted, FG might not be serious in fighting corruption but no saint in APC as well.
If GEJ decamp to APC today, as usual, old things about him shall pass away and the name calling will all cease.

Height of hypocrisy in APC. [/s]
Utter crap and senseless thread!!

Last time I checked,PDP is still in power and they are in charge of EFCC and ICPC. They should arrest those you mentioned,charge them in court and if found guilty,throw them in jail. Unfortunately,they cannot do that cos they have no evidence!!

LMAyedun,please learn from Barcanista and OAM4.J how to open sensible threads or you stick to your copy and paste stories.

12 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Tunjasko(m): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2014
@O.P....
APC z not d only party who are ally of corruption.... u failed to talk abt PDP...d likes of Fayose,Tony Anenih,Ibori,Alamagheshegba,Nd even Patience Jonathan....Nd besides ur post just shows dat d clueless one z incapable of fighting against corruption

3 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Ofunaofu: 7:45am On Aug 21, 2014
one thing is very glaring about jonathan govt, and that thing is jonathan has not been able to prosecute a single corrupt case rather corruption is being re-defined as mere stealing. Under Him the EFCC is dead.

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by englishmart(m): 7:45am On Aug 21, 2014
ba7man: This thread has being paid for by the PDP.
undecided
same way the other thread was paid for by APC

1 Like

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by LMAyedun(m): 7:45am On Aug 21, 2014
caseless: are u dis feeble minded and senseless?
No words for you, you are pained.

5 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by omenka(m): 7:46am On Aug 21, 2014
lakpalakpa: Baseless and fact-deficient thread...

grin grin grin
Leave them, I knew with the Jonathan's corruption thread by Barcanista yesterday, their propaganda mill will be revved full throttle today!! gringrin This thread is just desert, expect the full course meal later in the day!!gringrin

Sore losers.

3 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by maclatunji: 7:47am On Aug 21, 2014
I do not know, but so far APC supporters have refuted quite well.

I am waiting for the counter PDP thread.

4 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by brainpower(m): 7:48am On Aug 21, 2014
Threads and counter threads. I pity the youths of Nigeria, soo many hate inspired threads. I have come to realise that if anybody can name ten corrupt people in PDP another person can also name ten corrupt people in APC which simply means that they are all thesame. If APC wants to chase the PDP out of office it won't be by calling names and creating hate speeches or tracing every bad thing that happens in Nigeria to GEJ, they shld be able to sell themselves cos so far it seems that the hatred for GEJ is actually what keeps him going. Up to sixty percent of nairalanders have never voted before and still won't vote so coming here to insult each other is only childish. If the mods don't control these hatred and insults here, nairaland will lose its spice and the owner may be forced to close it down especially the politics section.

2 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by LMAyedun(m): 7:49am On Aug 21, 2014
englishmart: same way the other thread was paid for by APC
Gbam!!

2 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Elijah78: 7:50am On Aug 21, 2014
Mods i can no longer make comments in the religious section, please kingly help me. Thanks in advance
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Footlocker(m): 7:51am On Aug 21, 2014
mbulela:
I agree with you but by who? GEJ who is more morally bankrupt and lacking in integrity besides being clueless and inept?
At least you can not accuse Tinubu of the last two crimes.
Bola has been plundering lagos since before GEJ dreamed of power! And NO not by GEJ! If GEJ wanted to make an example out of him he would have done so by now! He should be hanged by the people he's impoverished! They seem to like jungle justice over there!

4 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Hardeyoye: 7:51am On Aug 21, 2014
I don't know if I am d only one that noticed that it is only Tinubu that has been an AD/APC Member. The rest of them are former PDP members. PDP is synonymous with corruption!!!

3 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by maxtamazin: 7:52am On Aug 21, 2014
Why are they not arrested and try in a court of law if your accusations are real? PDP is in power and I think they have all the resources to prosecute. Your counter claim against an existing post is lame and unnecessary.

Am not APC but I dislike when people like you follow a party or candidate blindly. If there are crooks in PDP, we shld all speak in one voice and eradicate any corrupt worms. You don't come on a public forum and make unintelligent assertion. Why is tinubu still walking free if all these accusations are real. What you are suggesting here is that GEJ is not competent enough to deal with corruption.

8 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Akshow: 7:52am On Aug 21, 2014
op u mumu gan ni o. U just only proved what we have been saying that Jonathan is corrupt and has no plan to fight corruption.

10 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Ahmeduana(m): 7:53am On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=LMAyedun]Bola Ahmed Tinubu
IS THAT ALL? WHAT ABOUT THE TINUNBU/LAGOS AIRTEL SHARES SCAM!
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 21, 2014
omenka: Leave them, I knew with the Jonathan's corruption thread by Barcanista yesterday, their propaganda mill will be revved full throttle today!! gringrin This thread is just desert, expect the full course meal later in the day!!gringrin

Sore losers.
I have not even started with them. They shoulld expect another embarrassing thread soon!!! The govt of deceit must be kicked-out

11 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 21, 2014
and yet jona cant get them prosecuted. he remains d bigest culprit

3 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by fkaz(m): 7:57am On Aug 21, 2014
Kudos to nairaland mods for balancing FP

@ops these people are not convicted criminal like bode, Alams & co who are in PDP

5 Likes

Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Agimor(m): 7:57am On Aug 21, 2014
Must there be a counter thread to the one earlier created.I suspect something fishing here.
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 21, 2014
counter thread. what are you guys trying to prove?
Re: APC: An Ally Of Corruption by Raddie(m): 7:59am On Aug 21, 2014
LMAyedun:
Height of hypocrisy in APC.

You should have just said "Height of hypocrisy in nigerian politics"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List / Supreme Court Dismisses Nwajiuba's Suit Against Atiku, Tinubu / Pro-saraki Senators Insist PDP Now Majority In Senate, To Call For Head Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.