Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

She Broke Up With Me And Asked Me Out Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me And Asked Me Out Again (1169 Views)

18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! / How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Broke Up With Me And Asked Me Out Again by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 21, 2014
Hello everyone.
My girlfriend broke up with me few weeks ago and now she says she still loves me. That she misses me, nd rhst she loves me with her life. She wants to try again shud i give her a chance??
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Asked Me Out Again by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 21, 2014
Sleep with her and break up with her again. As simple as ABC.

You don't have to agree with my suggestion though undecided grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Asked Me Out Again by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 21, 2014
Well, it's a decision no one should make for you. No one knows the circumstances surrounding your relationship and break-up with her.
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Asked Me Out Again by dre11(m): 9:14am On Aug 21, 2014
MuhdG: Hello everyone.
My girlfriend broke up with me few weeks ago and now she says she still loves me. That she misses me, nd rhst she loves me with her life. She wants to try again shud i give her a chance??

definately
she came back to take those things she did left when she was saying her first goodbye....
So,
after taken those things and see she has left nothing again, she is going to dump ur sorry ass again

because she runzs the relationshipcheesy
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Asked Me Out Again by farano(f): 9:15am On Aug 21, 2014
teeo: Sleep with her and break up with her again. As simple as ABC.

You don't have to agree with my suggestion though undecided grin
Sleep with her? They aren't married yet..

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Asked Me Out Again by Ivanspring(f): 9:23am On Aug 21, 2014
I believe she felt she'd found someone better than you. But unfortunately, she has been disappointed. I don't think you should take her back. Atleast, not until you discover the facts about those two weeks.

Some people need to learn that you can't eat your cake and have it.

4 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Asked Me Out Again by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 21, 2014
farano: Sleep with her? They aren't married yet..

Farano shocked Don't tell me you believe in that scam called no sex when we're dating.
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Asked Me Out Again by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 21, 2014
Pretend that all is well,then at critical stage of the relationship,dump her. #payback.
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Asked Me Out Again by emperorchedda(m): 10:39am On Aug 21, 2014
Oh how I love being in this kinda situation cheesy take her back, fucckk the hell outta her again and again and again, then when she least expects break up with that hoe. Payback is a biatch. She probably thinks you'll come begging when she broke up with you or she got deceived by another nigga that he is better than you now the nigga has obviously fucckked and dumped her so she's back to you with a second hand pusssy.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Asked Me Out Again by Sunkyphil(m): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2014
emperorchedda: Oh how I love being in this kinda situation cheesy take her back, fucckk the hell outta her again and again and again, then when she least expects break up with that hoe. Payback is a biatch. She probably thinks you'll come begging when she broke up with you or she got deceived by another nigga that he is better than you now the nigga has obviously fucckked and dumped her so she's back to you with a second hand pusssy.
gbam!
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Asked Me Out Again by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2014
Just leave her , she might leave you again or try to test her sincerity .

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Asked Me Out Again by Heineken(m): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
Boss take her back but don't love her....fu*k her well and well. Then later tell her you can't continue. Just lie give am sha say you dream say wahala dey if una dey see or if she dey your side....no 4get the fu*king part sha o. No dull guys. Thanks in advance ma mehn.
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Asked Me Out Again by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
No offence guys but I really don't buy this bleeping idea. I am a muslim, nd my religion forbids it until marriage. But thanks

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Asked Me Out Again by sylve11: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
farano: Sleep with her? They aren't married yet..

Never knw ses is only meant for the married. cool

(1) (Reply)

7 Things You Can Do Rigth Now To Stop A Break Up / Social Advice For Guys-stop This Crap / The Talking Phase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.