Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women (48066 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 22, 2014
Dbestmax:
Mehn guy u're high on codeine.lol..like Temiegrace and Badoolee bah
na nickz dey take codiene no be me grin cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Dbestmax(m): 7:28am On Aug 22, 2014
badoolee: na nickz dey take codiene no be me grin cheesy
Lol.... u wey ur head dey hot lik kilode
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Dbestmax(m): 7:38am On Aug 22, 2014
badoolee: na nickz dey take codiene no be me grin cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 22, 2014
Dbestmax:
Lol.... u wey ur head dey hot lik kilode
no sir,I yam a certified gentle geh
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2014
polymathic: *clears throat* Yes!! So what's thr? Is it not a good thing?

It used to be a good thing. But now, even Virgin Ladies don't want a Virgin Man....

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by nickz(m): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2014
badoolee: na me dey take codiene wellagrin cheesy
#fixed I'm a child. of God grin

@topic

3 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
finniblinks: 1)A little bit of arrogance
2)A little bit of dominance
3)A little bit of aggression
4)A little bit of omnipotence
5)A little bit of lack of attention
ADD YOURS..........

Gbam
cool cool

Give this nigga a medal

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
11 inch rod and plenty bucks. Forget the looks and manners.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
1) Money

2) Fame

3) Wealthy

1 or more is what attracts Women.
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by clemmonce(m): 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
ADD YOURS..........
you make sense I swear. 10000000000. likes
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by sarmiie(m): 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
runnazz: with all those ...money is good tho its not the money that matters but the guy handling it.You can have all the money yet and your girl will keep running back to me when she wants to feel it.Be free,be unpredictable and spontaneous and always be sure of yourself don't be that guy who isn't prepared for the world.Ladies are attracted to u more when u still hold your head up even tho it seems as if its all crumbling around u never let them know u are sweating it... just be a guy and love your self...there is no real text book way about it just be your self and keep it real.. ladies love that and believe me they know when u are faking it and its why they will keep faking it with u and be real to the other brother.

bless you, man....good to know real niqqas still exist..
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Antell95(m): 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
glitest:

You're still a virgin?.
Hmmm!;...#side eye#
lipsrsealed
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by clemmonce(m): 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
chukwuma101: A large cache of money. Eloquence. Handsomeness. A little bit of biceps.
if you lack all what the Op mentioned your money will be useless. you won't be able to get the girl you really like. Have,you ever wonder why some,girls collect money from their rich boyfriends and,give it to one wack guy .
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Sagamite(m): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
ADD YOURS..........

Combined with a whole lot of intelligence. cool

Saga, Saga!

Sagaaaaaski! grin

4 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
You guys are simply assuming. It varies, depending on the girl in the picture. Different faces, different wants!

9 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Articul8(m): 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
@ OP. U'r wonder. Jt dose qualities am working on to bcome. Tired of being a nice guy. Carrot and stick approach is d best. Let d carrot b so juicy to digest and d stick too heavy to ...
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by rash47(m): 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
What do you do for a living?just asking.
Crocz: Only for the men...the only self confidence you need are:

Don't take prisoners in bed
Be aggressive in bed
Dominant in bed
Give absolute no respect in bed
And don't be gentle in bed
Most importantly, you "minney" should still be active even after 1st rumble...use ur mind to control your ejaculation

Or next you see is your gf rocking ma flaminococcus!
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by killercute16(m): 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
Watching+learning....am feeling dis niggaz on nairaland.
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Booty4me: 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
A Micheal scofield kind of Guy cool
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Mrluv(m): 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
all this tin dun tired me sef..all the mr nice guy may i form i know see any gain from there sef..all d babe just dey see me as weak person or mumu abi person may know knonw as it go...all the badest guy in the house may una hep me wit sure format..i know want mr nice guy format ooo cus it know dey work at all.
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
okparaugo:

They like men who lack emotions. Men with cold hearts of stone.

Some prefer men who just don't care about them. Men who aren't nice at all.

You've obviously been hanging around a particular calibre of women.

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by cooljoe(m): 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
evegran: You guys are simply assuming. It varies, depending on the girl in the picture. Different faces, different wants!
. So my crushee, d prof. Which works for u?
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by joshbouy(m): 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
am just gonna keep it real, ignoring this!
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Tymax(m): 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
okparaugo: Seriously, if you want to have one new girl visit you everyday dont love any of them and they will keep coming.

That's the formula. The moment you love one, others will stop coming and that one you love will start her shakara..
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Prof! I hail o!
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by WackyJ1(m): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sagamite:

Combined with a whole lot of intelligence. cool

Saga, Saga!

Sagaaaaaski! grin

Sagababa!!!
E Don tey

Glitest what are you doing?!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by UjSizzle(f): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
okparaugo:

They like men who lack emotions. Men with cold hearts of stone.

Some prefer men who just don't care about them. Men who aren't nice at all.
oh. wow. undecided
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by UjSizzle(f): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
CityNG: 1) Money

2) Fame

3) Wealthy

1 or more is what attracts Women.

4. Intelligence

5. Good looks (very subjective).

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
Bad ppl Corner
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Sylvarresta(m): 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
Am tired of being mr nice guy, imagine a guy beat a gal to pup, I helped the gal, thinking she go love me. Na the bad guy the werey gal go meet again. Abeg Op I wan bcum bad boy.... Pls helep me out

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by fightforchange1(f): 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
ADD YOURS..........

perfect!!:-) cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by lockupman(m): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
What if you dey give your girl all the care money can buy and she still cawie the money dey give me and I dey chop steady kpomo? Think bro, money isn't all.

runnazz: with all those ...money is good tho its not the money that matters but the guy handling it.You can have all the money yet and your girl will keep running back to me when she wants to feel it.Be free,be unpredictable and spontaneous and always be sure of yourself don't be that guy who isn't prepared for the world.Ladies are attracted to u more when u still hold your head up even tho it seems as if its all crumbling around u never let them know u are sweating it... just be a guy and love your self...there is no real text book way about it just be your self and keep it real.. ladies love that and believe me they know when u are faking it and its why they will keep faking it with u and be real to the other brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.