Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,146 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women (48053 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
cuteboy2:

Are u surprised?
You must be a scientist

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
cuteboy2:

In that order?
Really important to hear from the ladies.
are you really cute your moniker tho
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by SenatorJames(m): 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
@op, dont you think little of all these things will cause trouble in the relationship?
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Vinnizzle(m): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
shocked
finniblinks: 1)A little bit of arrogance
2)A little bit of dominance
3)A little bit of aggression
4)A little bit of omnipotence
5)A little bit of lack of attention
ADD YOURS..........
ADD YOURS..........
ADD YOURS..........
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by voxpopp: 2:19am On Aug 25, 2014
cool
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Gynacologist(m): 11:48am On Sep 12, 2014
dammyjay93: They love men with big head embarassed
big head?
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Gynacologist(m): 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
polymathic: I'm a chemist tho, that's how I started bro, read manuals, then practice... And it worked.. A in all, bliv that
tanker....
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by dammyjay93(m): 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
Gynacologist: big head?
massive n colossal head to be precise grin

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by frisby: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
onadana:
You need honey coated mouth...smooth..suave...omo..your yarns must tally...back then...my guys could not understand how come na the babes they spend for me.Some of them could swear that i dey use jazz..it got to a stage in school i was called minister of women affairs.I was too good..... damn!I could say i will get that babe and it will happen.I fix things not coincidence and luck.If you meet me there no be by chance oooo...na me work am.At a time going out with a babe depends on the kind of ride you dey use...oooo..and you no what na keke leg i dey use..omo..see levels.Men...but my greatest asset were my sweet tongue and my d....ck...kai...i was good..it was not quantity ooo...it was the quality...i take them to the top of the mountain and back....adventurous....raw talker.The key secret build castles in the air for them but make it stick...before it begins to crumble ....omo..you have moved on.Funny enough babes are attracted to the notorious ...hard guys...gentleman...i no be at all...they will take you for a ride.

When i got married i could swear that 95% of guest came just to see the 'unfortunate' woman or were curious to see who i settled for.Sharp guy like me who has seen it all...I SETTLED FOR A WIFE...A SISTER>>>A MOTHER...when i married i married my FRIEND...i did not marry for love...at the altar saying I do..there was no love..love is a feeling.. it fades... it passes... it was friendship.The love developed inside the marriage that is why take love away my wife and I will live together forever.I won't forget what one of the female guest whispered to my ear during the presentation of gift...she said 'I know you enjoy it while it last...at least one year at most..you won't stay...I will be waiting for you..MEN...eight years down the line... marriage is getting sweeter and sweeter..I made the right choice by marrying my friend..and am more relax BECAUSE I SAW IT ALL AND CONQUERED ALL. grin grin grin

Eight years? Amazing!

Could use your insight on this
https://www.nairaland.com/2694078/hes-good-man-should-she

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Sunnypar(m): 5:16am On Feb 27, 2016
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.