Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women (48054 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Abdullateef77(m): 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
Be SUCCESSFUL in what ever u are doing and have d aura of been a protector, provider and a leader..Women like succeSsful men.

Gbam!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by SirHouloo(m): 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
A little bit of money.
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by mannyU: 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
polymathic: I've even forgotten how it all started... Lemme go thru the thread n see it

This is y u stil a Vrigin boy. U talk 2much.. She's given u green light but u'll rada waste ur time beating around d bush thereby loosin prospective pu55ys..
Remeba they like it ROUGH!! cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Crocz(m): 12:00am On Aug 23, 2014
rash47: Why the tongue lashing man? I meant no insult,you might be a brawl on the bed you know?like david beckam. Have a nice day.

Doesn't sound like a compliment in the context you used it...if you wanna use a word with double meaning, chose the appropriate moment to

Sorry for the insult!...*hugs*
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by stanisbaratheon: 12:57am On Aug 23, 2014
glitest:

Enigma...I already do have difficult people that i deal with on NL; your name isn't doing yourself any favors.

really!! Try me then
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by mackenzie007(m): 2:13am On Aug 23, 2014
okparaugo:

Seriously, if you want to have one new girl visit you everyday dont love any of them and they will keep coming.

That's the formula. The moment you love one, others will stop coming and that one you love will start her shakara..

U no want make she marry
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by zeongeon: 3:35am On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove:
You want to tame the shrew?? Be careful what you ask for grin
One thing I am sure of is that I am always capable of handling what I ask for...and u won't b an exception
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nmeri17: 4:19am On Aug 23, 2014
polymathic: Hmmm!!!! I don't one new gal visiting everyday, me gonna be skinny in a few days, I want just one n love that one right

see fear grin grin.grin
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by emmabest2000(m): 5:40am On Aug 23, 2014
golddeejay: forget all those theories you know, when the real thing start you go shake small...you go even dey look for the hole. Practical is different from theory
@looking for the hole LMFAO grin
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Natifa(f): 6:41am On Aug 23, 2014
finniblinks: They like bad boys because they are the perfect representation of a male's masculinity.others will want to attract that unavailable man because of the thrill of the challenge.in all cases women say something and do something else.
like saying i want a caring and tender man and then ending up with a rough guy dat mishandles her ryt? And later wonder how they ended up with such a guy
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Petram(m): 7:54am On Aug 23, 2014
What they want is love, nothing else.
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by karkel(m): 9:57am On Aug 23, 2014
GETTING OVER THEM THEY WILL KEEPING RUNING TO U
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by stabledoc(m): 11:19am On Aug 23, 2014
glitest:

If you think I am just like you??....Yes!!

If you think i like you??...No!!
grin[quote author=glitest]

Y you dey do the guy strong tin na? lolz
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by vict505(m): 11:29am On Aug 23, 2014
polymathic: Oh!! Really, well I'm still a virgin tho, didn't know they like it rough... Thanks for the info, will try it rough wen I av d chance!!!
Now I know that I am still a virgin
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Suresh08: 11:30am On Aug 23, 2014
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
stabledoc:
grin
I actually never meant to be malicious.
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by royalty2013: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
Money answereth all things even ladies. Make some money your life ll neva remain dsame.

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by lordfalcao(m): 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
abbey621: There are no rules or laws for perfecting attraction. One man's treasure is another man's garbage. Women are the same and different at the same time. A real man must be comfortable with himself first b4 ever thinking of attracting the opposite sex. When you surround yourself with positive vibes, you automatically become appealing to those around you. Women are generally insecure, they secretly want to be around a man that would make them feel safe and secure. They want a man that is in charge of his life and not afraid to make things happen. The best tip on attraction is to not be desperate, stop looking for women to bang or love and just be yourself, focus more on yourself, be aware of your surrounding and play it cool. Stop liking every girl's picture on social media, stop begging for love, be a man and bring out the king in you....
eleyi ya ngidi nga

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by drstone1: 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
polymathic: *clears throat* Yes!! So what's thr? Is it not a good thing?

Ok, I get it. You R a FAGin. Tonto Dike dey laff you for wia she dey. She is a correct virgin.
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Onileajah(m): 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
God fearing
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by debeey87(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
taiwolusol:

It used to be a good thing. But now, even Virgin Ladies don't want a Virgin Man....
maybe some of them still do...cos i wonder y they would abstain and won't want a guy who abstained too if they find one though
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by debeey87(m): 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
Booty4me: A Micheal scofield kind of Guy cool
Hope she is also d kinda girl scotfield too will like... if not she is on a long thing
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by debeey87(m): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
Articul8: @ OP. U'r wonder. Jt dose qualities am working on to bcome. Tired of being a nice guy. Carrot and stick approach is d best. Let d carrot b so juicy to digest and d stick too heavy to ...

Come back and share your testimony when it starts yielding results grin
Articul8: @ OP. U'r wonder. Jt dose qualities am working on to bcome. Tired of being a nice guy. Carrot and stick approach is d best. Let d carrot b so juicy to digest and d stick too heavy to ...

Come back and share your testimony when it starts yielding results
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by debeey87(m): 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

You've obviously been hanging around a particular calibre of women.

Biko advise him of how to change the calibre of women and let him come back with a new testimony.....let somebody shout halleluyah
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Brush1: 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
okparaugo:

They like men who lack emotions. Men with cold hearts of stone.

Some prefer men who just don't care about them. Men who aren't nice at all.

This my definition of arrogance and not confidence. No right thinking girl would want such, at least not me.
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 24, 2014
I see why divorce is on the increase nowadays.
Your arrogance will only attract your kind. One day the river will overflow.
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by cuteboy2: 7:05am On Aug 24, 2014
glitest:

You're still a virgin?.
Hmmm!...#side eye#

Are u surprised?
You must be a scientist
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by cuteboy2: 7:15am On Aug 24, 2014
prettythicksme: money and sex

In that order?
Really important to hear from the ladies.
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Christmasdon(m): 10:46am On Aug 24, 2014
Suresh08: .
.you tried to stop the blood running through my arteries, but, ain't succeeded.
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by Christmasdon(m): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2014
.you may have the money , but you are not happy, tell me what is the essence.? *sighs*. And too Jesus the Christ warns about money seriously " it will be hard for a person who has money to merit heaven" wow! So what are we saying?
I have seen a man who puts on rags as clothes, but still a woman who has educational backround marries him as husband. What are world.
Lesson: when you see your girl/lady you will know attraction or no attraction. But God first.
Thanks.
Re: The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women by andreme(m): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2014
Been wondering why she is willing to my my tab and stick with me. Now I knw I just have to keep plunging d Womanliness till itS swollen and worn out smelling onion/garlic. Thnx yall for. Where my cli2Ritz

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.