Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions - Phones (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions (102044 Views)

Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / Droid VPN: Your Questions / All Ur Blackberry Problems Solved Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 09, 2015
@saibinc please my Tecno M3 does not use bbm/ping whenever I insert my MTN sim
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by bharkarh(m): 7:11am On Mar 09, 2015
Pls help oooo. ..I'm using a Samsung s4 and whenever I try to open my bbm, it closes (unfortunately bbm has stopped) what can I do to rectify this problem as I have done factory reset and it's still not working.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
bharkarh:
Pls help oooo. ..I'm using a Samsung s4 and whenever I try to open my bbm, it closes (unfortunately bbm has stopped) what can I do to rectify this problem as I have done factory reset and it's still not working.
Update the BBM to the latest version from the Play Store, that should correct the problem. If that does not correct it, follow the guides here: http://www.arykblog.info/2014/10/playstore-gmail-and-other-google-apps.html
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
patton517:
Pls my android is showing memory full. Wat can I do?
You have three options to solve the problem and each of them are explained below;

1- If your phone uses SD Card. Your first option is to Set the SD Card as the default install location for all the applications. Step by step guides for this method is here: http://www.arykblog.info/2014/03/how-to-set-sd-card-as-default-install.html

2- Another alternative which is preferred but costly is getting a larger SD Card, partition it and set the partitioned space as your default application memory.
By this method, you would not have to worry about the " Application Memory Low " warning on your android device for a long time. Step by step guides for this method is here: http://www.arykblog.info/2015/02/partitioning-sd-card-and-set-as-default.html

3- This method is the safest and cheapest but time consuming method of eliminating the " Low Application Memory" of android devices.
Safest because you don't need to root or tamper any aspect of the phone. And time consuming because you need to install all the applications on the phone using your PC. Step by step guides for this method is here: http://www.arykblog.info/2015/03/installing-android-application-on-sd.html
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
segenton:
Are you able to use BBM if you insert another network?

1 Like

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
ajixkhid1:
Please help me .. My HTC sensation android which is version 2 .. Bt upgrade-able to version 4.2 .. I did d upgrading .. N it was working perfectly fine .. I bought a new phne so stopped using it .. N picked it up n started using it again bt d bluetooth n wifi refuse 2 turn-on .. I reset n deleted all d apps bt still samething please help me out
This problem is not software related. You need an hardware engineer to change the phone's flex for you.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
asakapaboyaf:
Sir sorry but my android system apps isn't working maybe i should try reflashing?
What is the brand and model of that phone?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
econome:
Please how do I root Samsung Galaxy S3, and also change the imei so as to use Glo BIS?
Don't attempt it. You may root the Samsung Galaxy S3 but changing the IMEI may cause you to corrupt the phone's NVRAM and therefore; the end of your Radio Service until it is corrected again.

As for the rooting, you may refer to the guides here: http://www.arykblog.info/2014/09/how-to-root-any-samsung-android.html
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
saibinc:

Are you able to use BBM if you insert another network?

Yes
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by AwesomeRomeo: 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pls how can I unbrick my HTC T528w aka HTC desire 400 dual SIM or HTC one SU that was bricked by ifont? It's rooted but I don't hv a back up and usb debugging was not enabled before it bricked. It got stucked at d HTC logo. Tanx.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by asakapaboyaf: 1:05am On Mar 13, 2015
SKK CYCLOPS 3
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by keandre: 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
saibinc my device's
touchscreen takes inputs that was never
made by me. .as in it keeps operatin itself..wts the prob?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by emydroid: 9:47am On Mar 15, 2015
Please my infinix hot X507 always get hot while charging. Any help thanks
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by charly4lyf(m): 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
Pls i need help, my tecno F5 gallery no more display pics, even my music and video player not playing stuffs from my memory card as well. But my memory card still intact in the file manager. I have tried all my best but no success, pls assist.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
i need help guys....the camera of my tecno m5
isn't working, whenever i open it,it writes
(unfortunately, gallery as stopped) but my
flashlight nd front camera is working. I've even
tried flashing it,but its all thesame.......i need
help guys
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by JustGuy(m): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2015
Ernestsimeon:
i need help guys....the camera of my tecno m5
isn't working, whenever i open it,it writes
(unfortunately, gallery as stopped) but my
flashlight nd front camera is working. I've even
tried flashing it,but its all thesame.......i need
help guys

Try installing another camera app. Camera 360 or any other may do.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
JustGuy:

Try installing another camera app. Camera 360 or any other may do.

nope...not working
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
@ all: Kindly be careful when dealing with the OP especially when it involves issues with money. Hd an experience with him and although the amount in question is not much, it is better to be safe than to be sorry. See link.
https://www.nairaland.com/1924117/h-tc-android-solutions-unbrick/1

1 Like

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Tompeters(m): 5:09am On Mar 18, 2015
Please any one in the house to help me out.... I
downloaded BBM and DJ studio 5 on my android phone
but it's unable to install.... It's showing me APP NOT
INSTALLED..... wat do I do Pls..
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 7:43am On Mar 24, 2015
Reporter123:
@ all: Kindly be careful when dealing with the OP especially when it involves issues with money. Hd an experience with him and although the amount in question is not much, it is better to be safe than to be sorry. See link.
https://www.nairaland.com/1924117/h-tc-android-solutions-unbrick/1
Do you know that you're really doing me more favour than harm. You think you're blaspheming me but, it's actually a good publication.

I've added 2 more good customers/clients through your efforts. Thank you as I always say.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 7:44am On Mar 24, 2015
Tompeters:
Please any one in the house to help me out.... I
downloaded BBM and DJ studio 5 on my android phone
but it's unable to install.... It's showing me APP NOT
INSTALLED..... wat do I do Pls..
What is the model and brand of your phone?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 7:49am On Mar 24, 2015
Ernestsimeon:

nope...not working
There is no known solution yet for that error. The camera may just come back by itself.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Chikere2: 7:59am On Mar 24, 2015
Pls help, my TECNO P5 hangs. When it happens notin will work again until u remove d battery and fix it back.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 7:59am On Mar 24, 2015
charly4lyf:
Pls i need help, my tecno F5 gallery no more display pics, even my music and video player not playing stuffs from my memory card as well. But my memory card still intact in the file manager. I have tried all my best but no success, pls assist.
Tecno F5 have common issues with Gallery and Camera. And even flashing the phone does not rectify the problem. You need to hold-on until someone who has the type of phone is kind enough to create or port a ROM for the phone.

You may also flash a backup of another fully functional Tecno F5 on the phone for the time being.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 8:01am On Mar 24, 2015
emydroid:
Please my infinix hot X507 always get hot while charging. Any help thanks
It is common with most androids. If you don't want it get hot while charging, always OFF data service while charging the phone.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 8:03am On Mar 24, 2015
keandre:
saibinc my device's
touchscreen takes inputs that was never
made by me. .as in it keeps operatin itself..wts the prob?
Have you installed any market-keyboard on it before? If yes, simply clear the cache and temp folder to correct the error.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 8:05am On Mar 24, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Pls how can I unbrick my HTC T528w aka HTC desire 400 dual SIM or HTC one SU that was bricked by ifont? It's rooted but I don't hv a back up and usb debugging was not enabled before it bricked. It got stucked at d HTC logo. Tanx.
Check if the phone is s-off or s-on and confirm may be the bootloader is locked or unlocked.

These options would greatly influence the unbrick of the phone.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 8:06am On Mar 24, 2015
segenton:
What if you use another SIM on it?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 8:07am On Mar 24, 2015
bharkarh:
Install an older (earlier) or later version of BBM on it.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 24, 2015
saibinc:

What if you use another SIM on it?
It works when I use another sim but MTN won't
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 8:13am On Mar 24, 2015
segenton:

It works when I use another sim but MTN won't
How does it behave whenever you insert the MTN SIM?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (41) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. / How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.